Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zingo Hotties Club [ZHC] #8 Invites You (Page 14)

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Stormtrooper of CC
Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 10112

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

pls make some topics on forums guys
nahi yaari i cant take that risk

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 15551

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Originally posted by nehasarun

Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Hi neha


hi nandini can so meone tell me when is repeat of qh in morning my dad is big fan os si so he sees cc at 9.30...Cry

9.30 am,11.30 am,4.00 pm choose one

not 11:30...uski jagah naya serial ata haiCry

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Stormtrooper of CC
Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 10112

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

Originally posted by nehasarun

Originally posted by ..vidhi..

Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Originally posted by ..vidhi..

hey nandini!!!

whts so funny?

drop in the trp..ye ipl bhi naa

i dont understand whats there in ipl!!!!

itna achha show chodke sab ipl dekh rhe hai!!!


agree with u nandini bt i guess in india people love msd and sachin and worhsip thm like god..Shocked

whats wrong with ksg yaar...inna sona munda haiLOL

LOL sab kismat ka lak hai isme kya shak hai
...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Stormtrooper of CC
Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 10112

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Originally posted by nehasarun

Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Hi neha


hi nandini can so meone tell me when is repeat of qh in morning my dad is big fan os si so he sees cc at 9.30...Cry

9.30 am,11.30 am,4.00 pm choose one

not 11:30...uski jagah naya serial ata haiCry

haan main bhul gayi its at 1.30
..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 15551

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Originally posted by ..vidhi..

Originally posted by nehasarun

Originally posted by ..vidhi..

Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Originally posted by ..vidhi..

hey nandini!!!

whts so funny?

drop in the trp..ye ipl bhi naa

i dont understand whats there in ipl!!!!

itna achha show chodke sab ipl dekh rhe hai!!!


agree with u nandini bt i guess in india people love msd and sachin and worhsip thm like god..Shocked

whats wrong with ksg yaar...inna sona munda haiLOL

LOL sab kismat ka lak hai isme kya shak hai

LOLLOL

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 15551

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharon33

any body see the new spoiler pic?asad was angry.
i wish he is not angry on zoya

which one?

NazarLaayeNaa IF-Sizzlerz
NazarLaayeNaa
NazarLaayeNaa

Joined: 22 June 2012
Posts: 11382

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

Originally posted by sharon33

any body see the new spoiler pic?asad was angry.
i wish he is not angry on zoya

which one?


new pic posted by oishi
..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 15551

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharon33

Originally posted by ..vidhi..

Originally posted by sharon33

any body see the new spoiler pic?asad was angry.
i wish he is not angry on zoya

which one?


new pic posted by oishi

okk...thnx i hadn't seen it b4



Edited by ..vidhi.. - 11 April 2013 at 1:14am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
#6 Zingo Hotties Club |ZHC| Welcome All

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: -CRJ-   Replies: 745   Views: 17170

-CRJ- 745 17170 29 March 2013 at 8:50pm by arnav4ever
Zingo Hotties Club #3 Welcome To The Zingo World

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119

Author: -RohitMaxwell-   Replies: 945   Views: 19389

-RohitMaxwell- 945 19389 16 March 2013 at 5:38am by -RohitMaxwell-
Congrats New Zingo Goldie Hottie asyaforlife

2 3

Author: -RohitMaxwell-   Replies: 16   Views: 2913

-RohitMaxwell- 16 2913 11 March 2013 at 4:20am by kdramafan
Zingo Hottis Club #2 Join To Rock Zingo World

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101

Author: -RohitMaxwell-   Replies: 803   Views: 18240

-RohitMaxwell- 803 18240 09 March 2013 at 10:17am by .EdwardCullen.
Zingo hotties club #1 (every one welcome)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118

Author: .EdwardCullen.   Replies: 937   Views: 25512

.EdwardCullen. 937 25512 09 March 2013 at 8:08am by ..Enigma..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index