Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Cvs are showing cliched SS scenes. :/ (Page 7)

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanha29

Well, starting with the lol parts, I'll only say that today, we got our first ShaRath scene. I had made a post about SwaShi and ShaRath the other day' But what I mean to say, that we got our first Sharon-bharat scene. How? Because, today Bharat was about to hog too many sweets all at once. And Sharon gestured him not to do the same! And he understood! Omg. Abhi se bharat is agreeing with her. Shocked

And secondly, today papa aka hitler aka openly izzat nikaalne wala Shekhawat got a name. Rishi Shekhawat. But still I prefer hitler. It suits more. Rishi name should be given to a calm person, WHICH HE IS NOT.

Okay jokes apart, coming to the SwaRon scene, all our theories backfired. Sharon taking clothes out and going to his room for washroom purpose. Our theory didn't work out!!

Anyways, hitler also let her go in, despite the odd vibes. I am shocked as to how he didn't get ANY odd vibes? Beta hai na unka!! :o

And Sharon toh abhi se respect de rahi hai unhe. Lol. Bahurani Sharon' too hard to imagine'

When she went to Swayam's room, who knew that she had made a plan of staying in his room for a long time? I was seriously shocked when she said that. And then her epic dialogue, tumhe notice nahi karegi toh mujhe kya karegi??

We can decipher this comment in two ways.

Either she was planning to stay with him throughout the party.

OR

She herself knows that she's a part of him which cannot be detached anyhow. But I prefer the first one, going by the current theory.

Now, I still don't know why she opened his cupboard. The first half of the scene was quite candid without any major conversation with Sharon trying to convince him to come outside' and she tried her formulas on him, and made him believe ki she was going to stay there, by asking him about the 'plan'' Also, she said that both of them would get bored by seeing each other's faces lol, which apparently Swayam didn't feel.

Out of the blue she opened his cupboard and saw Sharon corner. Why did she open the cupboard? I thought i missed some parts, but seems like CV's forgot to shoot some scenes LOL

P.S Can anyone tell me who took the tango pic? I mean I am curious?  Rehearsal hall mein toh woh dono hi the na uss din? Who witnessed the dance and took the pic? Cvs something realistic please. Tango pic was taken by ghost LOL  Cz i cudnt see anyone else in the RH during their tango dance. so it should be ghost Approve

And when Swayam stopped her, that adorable tune played in the bg. Aww.. I love that tune, after pehla nasha. :D :D

Finally when she was about to ask him the same old question, the couple intervened! For a change, I didn't mind it BECAUSE the same old question has become monotonous now. I am still surprised as to HOW Sharon doesn't believe that he will always continue to love her and that he is a one woman man. She should have known about it. I mean, she knows him at least this much na. :/

Or did she leave her understanding in Delhi? Angry Angry

I don't understand why cvs are making SwaRon scenes more and more clichd now. Cvs, all this we have been seeing since two years now! That day after RDX party, he said that her wish is his command! If he affects her so much, then she ought to believe in his love! I have no idea seriously when SwaRon will get a proper story line... 

I have no idea when cvs will show some proper progress in their story..

I have no idea as to WHEN we'll get proper monologues...

I have no idea as to when Sharon would justify her feelings... 

I have no idea when Sharon will come in terms with her feelings..

And I have no idea when Sharon will finally confess that she loves him more than even he does..

But it better be soon..

Cvs, its now or never. Confused

Please Cvs, please give us what we want, in this century. Sleepy You believe that we will get what we want in this centuary? Shocked 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

i want swaron fighting now..showdown chaiye..bht hua giggling drama Ermm

Ya.enuf of sweetness...want some fight now.

Legilimens.

vrushanharshi Goldie
vrushanharshi
vrushanharshi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Well, starting with the lol parts, I'll only say that today, we got our first ShaRath scene. I had made a post about SwaShi and ShaRath the other day' But what I mean to say, that we got our first Sharon-bharat scene. How? Because, today Bharat was about to hog too many sweets all at once. And Sharon gestured him not to do the same! And he understood! Omg. Abhi se bharat is agreeing with her. Shocked

And secondly, today papa aka hitler aka openly izzat nikaalne wala Shekhawat got a name. Rishi Shekhawat. But still I prefer hitler. It suits more. Rishi name should be given to a calm person, WHICH HE IS NOT.

Okay jokes apart, coming to the SwaRon scene, all our theories backfired. Sharon taking clothes out and going to his room for washroom purpose. Our theory didn't work out!!

Anyways, hitler also let her go in, despite the odd vibes. I am shocked as to how he didn't get ANY odd vibes? Beta hai na unka!! :o

And Sharon toh abhi se respect de rahi hai unhe. Lol. Bahurani Sharon' too hard to imagine'

When she went to Swayam's room, who knew that she had made a plan of staying in his room for a long time? I was seriously shocked when she said that. And then her epic dialogue, tumhe notice nahi karegi toh mujhe kya karegi??

OR

She herself knows that she's a part of him which cannot be detached anyhow. But I prefer the first one, going by the current theory.

Now, I still don't know why she opened his cupboard. The first half of the scene was quite candid without any major conversation with Sharon trying to convince him to come outside' and she tried her formulas on him, and made him believe ki she was going to stay there, by asking him about the 'plan'' Also, she said that both of them would get bored by seeing each other's faces lol, which apparently Swayam didn't feel.

Out of the blue she opened his cupboard and saw Sharon corner.

P.S Can anyone tell me who took the tango pic? I mean I am curious?  Rehearsal hall mein toh woh dono hi the na uss din? Who witnessed the dance and took the pic? Cvs something realistic please.

And when Swayam stopped her, that adorable tune played in the bg. Aww.. I love that tune, after pehla nasha. :D :D

Finally when she was about to ask him the same old question, the couple intervened! For a change, I didn't mind it BECAUSE the same old question has become monotonous now. I am still surprised as to HOW Sharon doesn't believe that he will always continue to love her and that he is a one woman man. She should have known about it. I mean, she knows him at least this much na. :/

I don't understand why cvs are making SwaRon scenes more and more clichd now. Cvs, all this we have been seeing since two years now! That day after RDX party, he said that her wish is his command! If he affects her so much, then she ought to believe in his love! I have no idea seriously when SwaRon will get a proper story line... 

And I have no idea when Sharon will finally confess that she loves him more than even he does..

But it better be soon..

Please Cvs, please give us what we want, in this century. Sleepy

i have mixed feelings..the episode was cute but there is no progress n im getting impatient now DeadAngry
plz cvs we want the swaron story to progess plz and even d confession
as tanha29 rightly said its now or never.

Legilimens.

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 411harshi6991

OR

Out of the blue she opened his cupboard and saw Sharon corner.

P.S Can anyone tell me who took the tango pic? I mean I am curious?  Rehearsal hall mein toh woh dono hi the na uss din? Who witnessed the dance and took the pic? Cvs something realistic please.

But it better be soon..

Please Cvs, please give us what we want, in this century. Sleepy

i have mixed feelings..the episode was cute but there is no progress n im getting impatient now DeadAngry
plz cvs we want the swaron story to progess plz and even d confession
as tanha29 rightly said its now or never.

Confession doesn't seem anywhere round the corner.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Legilimens.

proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I fail to understand, why do the CVs do this every single time? 
Is there no limit? They've crossed that long way back though, still they fail to understand that SS story is very important part of the show! They never pay full attention to the SS story, WHY?

Legilimens.

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon.rcb

Is there no limit? They've crossed that long way back though, still they fail to understand that SS story is very important part of the show! They never pay full attention to the SS story, WHY?
Because they wanna promote only one couple. Confused

cscs

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

OR

Out of the blue she opened his cupboard and saw Sharon corner. Why did she open the cupboard? I thought i missed some parts, but seems like CV's forgot to shoot some scenes LOL

P.S Can anyone tell me who took the tango pic? I mean I am curious?  Rehearsal hall mein toh woh dono hi the na uss din? Who witnessed the dance and took the pic? Cvs something realistic please. Tango pic was taken by ghost LOL  Cz i cudnt see anyone else in the RH during their tango dance. so it should be ghost Approve

But it better be soon..

Please Cvs, please give us what we want, in this century. Sleepy You believe that we will get what we want in this centuary? Shocked 

Ghost lol..
And about century, optimism rakhne mein kya jaata hai? LOL
proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SwaRon.rcb

Because they wanna promote only one couple. Confused

They do everything, leaving SS behindCensored

Legilimens.

Go to top