India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Cvs are showing cliched SS scenes. :/

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Well, starting with the lol parts, I'll only say that today, we got our first ShaRath scene. I had made a post about SwaShi and ShaRath the other day' But what I mean to say, that we got our first Sharon-bharat scene. How? Because, today Bharat was about to hog too many sweets all at once. And Sharon gestured him not to do the same! And he understood! Omg. Abhi se bharat is agreeing with her. Shocked

And secondly, today papa aka hitler aka openly izzat nikaalne wala Shekhawat got a name. Rishi Shekhawat. But still I prefer hitler. It suits more. Rishi name should be given to a calm person, WHICH HE IS NOT.

Okay jokes apart, coming to the SwaRon scene, all our theories backfired. Sharon taking clothes out and going to his room for washroom purpose. Our theory didn't work out!!

Anyways, hitler also let her go in, despite the odd vibes. I am shocked as to how he didn't get ANY odd vibes? Beta hai na unka!! :o

And Sharon toh abhi se respect de rahi hai unhe. Lol. Bahurani Sharon' too hard to imagine'

When she went to Swayam's room, who knew that she had made a plan of staying in his room for a long time? I was seriously shocked when she said that. And then her epic dialogue, tumhe notice nahi karegi toh mujhe kya karegi??

We can decipher this comment in two ways.

Either she was planning to stay with him throughout the party.

OR

She herself knows that she's a part of him which cannot be detached anyhow. But I prefer the first one, going by the current theory.

Now, I still don't know why she opened his cupboard. The first half of the scene was quite candid without any major conversation with Sharon trying to convince him to come outside' and she tried her formulas on him, and made him believe ki she was going to stay there, by asking him about the 'plan'' Also, she said that both of them would get bored by seeing each other's faces lol, which apparently Swayam didn't feel.

Out of the blue she opened his cupboard and saw Sharon corner.

P.S Can anyone tell me who took the tango pic? I mean I am curious?  Rehearsal hall mein toh woh dono hi the na uss din? Who witnessed the dance and took the pic? Cvs something realistic please.

And when Swayam stopped her, that adorable tune played in the bg. Aww.. I love that tune, after pehla nasha. :D :D

Finally when she was about to ask him the same old question, the couple intervened! For a change, I didn't mind it BECAUSE the same old question has become monotonous now. I am still surprised as to HOW Sharon doesn't believe that he will always continue to love her and that he is a one woman man. She should have known about it. I mean, she knows him at least this much na. :/

Or did she leave her understanding in Delhi? Angry Angry

I don't understand why cvs are making SwaRon scenes more and more clichd now. Cvs, all this we have been seeing since two years now! That day after RDX party, he said that her wish is his command! If he affects her so much, then she ought to believe in his love! I have no idea seriously when SwaRon will get a proper story line... 

I have no idea when cvs will show some proper progress in their story..

I have no idea as to WHEN we'll get proper monologues...

I have no idea as to when Sharon would justify her feelings... 

I have no idea when Sharon will come in terms with her feelings..

And I have no idea when Sharon will finally confess that she loves him more than even he does..

But it better be soon..

Cvs, its now or never. Confused

Please Cvs, please give us what we want, in this century. Sleepy

Edited by tanha29 - 10 April 2013 at 8:41am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rinkubathija12vrushanSaee.Tvenusrockzvaishali_mhaskemrash-.wanderlust.-Anomic_lonervrushanharshimuzzy_skgupta.aditi20proudbong_bellaSwan_piyu_swaron--Kshitz--swaronswaronnj_SRKholicSanskritiSMrsChandlerBing_Deepika_cscsSwaRon_rocks---Priya----Vishaka-

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged

P.S Can anyone tell me who took the tango pic? I mean I am curious?  Rehearsal hall mein toh woh dono hi the na uss din? Who witnessed the dance and took the pic? Cvs something realistic please.

Finally when she was about to ask him the same old question, the couple intervened! For a change, I didn't mind it BECAUSE the same old question has become monotonous now. I am still surprised as to HOW Sharon doesn't believe that he will always continue to love her and that he is a one woman man. She should have known about it. I mean, she knows him at least this much na. :/

@blue part: LOLLOL
 i loved the kabbadi picture 
thoughEmbarrassed
@black part: i was wondering the same "tum abhi matlab" 
i thought she knew that he would always love her Confused

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 April 2013 at 8:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vrushanLegilimens.

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

@blue part: LOLLOL
 i loved the kabbadi picture 
thoughEmbarrassed
@black part: i was wondering the same "tum abhi matlab" 
i thought she knew that he would always love her Confused

CVs ke saath even she has short term memory loss now. Confused Save swayam from this disease now. Sleepy
gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged

haha.. lol..

your point are cent percent right...

but logic and cv's dont go hand by hand..

and i am to phele se hi saying... ki diva apna attitude.. ego ... sab delhi mei chodkar aayi hai...

but whatever it is... clinched or not... logic or not... i loved today's swaron scene... and ye scene mujhe literally bhot time baad acha laga hai.. last was candid laughter scene after dance...

kuch to swaron type dikha... thank god.. friend zone to nahi tha...

and i am so relieved sharon again got to know about swayam's feeling apne aap.. not through aashi...

but still i would prefer sharon as cs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

haha.. lol..

your point are cent percent right...

but logic and cv's dont go hand by hand..

and i am to phele se hi saying... ki diva apna attitude.. ego ... sab delhi mei chodkar aayi hai...

but whatever it is... clinched or not... logic or not... i loved today's swaron scene... and ye scene mujhe literally bhot time baad acha laga hai.. last was candid laughter scene after dance...

kuch to swaron type dikha... thank god.. friend zone to nahi tha...

and i am so relieved sharon again got to know about swayam's feeling apne aap.. not through aashi...

but still i would prefer sharon as cs...

I liked it too! But they should show something new.. Kab tak yeh purane scenes dikhate rahenge..Angry 
after the precap I was expecting more though.. 
swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
i have mixed feelings..the episode was cute but there is no progress n im getting impatient now DeadAngry

Legilimens.

rinkubathija12 Groupbie
rinkubathija12
rinkubathija12

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged

I really didn't understand why she out of blue opened his cupboard???? Why was that needed after all??Dead And why was Mr. rishi shekhawat was behaving too much sweet with rey and Sharon? Itni sweetness digest nhi huiiLOL..but personally I loved vicky's dialogue when Papa shekhawat called rey basket ball guy and Vicky said"wo to swayam haii na"..Wink and why Sharon asked with so much respect to go to swayam's room? She could have gone by her own or she could have made an excuse.. !! really that was not-so-done.. Ouch

Legilimens.

vrushan Senior Member
vrushan
vrushan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
today i liked the whole swaron convo.
i liked the way she was forcing swayam for the party and asking him that she will not go outside without him
swayam finds its odd as his dad was outside and he and sharon inside the room
and how he calls her super jiddi was super cute.
and about swayam's dad
he is too unpredictable just like swayamfirst he scolds swayam for surprise and then he told taani that this party is organised by his very own brother
i dont think he hates him may be something hidden in him related to swayam.
but the most stupid thing sharon still asking him" tum ab bhi"
seriously how can someone be so dumb as sharon if his dad spend time with him for two days he would get to know how much he loves sharon without any conversation
remembered kaise taani ne to doosre din hi pakad liya tha his brother love for sharon without any single word from him about her.
but sharon its pathetic.

Edited by vrushan - 10 April 2013 at 8:49am

Go to top