Sharon Corner..!! :p :D :) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i have to watch the episode...i missed it...due to some unavoidable reasons i was away from my house and returned just now... πŸ˜­
Originally posted by aarush123

i have to watch the episode...i missed it...due to some unavoidable reasons i was away from my house and returned just now... πŸ˜­

lol
sharon corner dikhaya aj πŸ˜³

yup.. logic or not... 

it was quite a nice swaron scene

Originally posted by namratajadhav

yipee..!! the SHARON corner is redone in Swayam's cupboard again..!! πŸ˜†

i remember sum1 had made a post on this ki kitni mehnat karni padegi ab... ye dekh lo mehnat πŸ˜†...  (i too remember this post... seriously bohot mehnat karni padi hogi.. )

loved it..!!

Super Duper amazing epi as alwayz... but i felt ki SwaRon convo ko aur bada hona chahiye the.. bahot abruptly it was halted..!!... ( i too felt  bt im ine with the scene tpday.. i was happy.. )

den too m happy wid my Sharon corner for today..!! πŸ˜†

i wanna add loved simmi's dialoug ki mr shekhawat kaise jante hain ki tum swayam ki choice ho...  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
n the scene where vicky points out the direction of swayam's room n sharon says ki "MAIN JANTI HUN"
everbody's expression...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ n she again started with her woh main woh actualy...  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was really happy seeing the SwaRon corner but they hardly showed it for like 20 seconds. Even the SwaRon conversation was abruptly ended.😭 This so isn't fair. Just when they were talking about somethng important, the conversation was broken off.:(
yea it was nice, although the scene was cut it was still nice to see it... i hope in tmrws epi they show sharon cm to swayam to talk to him abt it...
Originally posted by alisstar

whatever the convo ws. it ws out of the world fr me. and sharon corner ws super cute.
so true even i felt that sharon corner was cute...😳
omg sharons expressions looking at the corner and then swayam running toward her closing the cupboard 😳
though they had very little cono and a small scene though they were super cuteπŸ˜› 
Yup..loved the Sharon corner...vrushika Is so beautiful and she deserves it...I have actually been waiting for a long time to see then new revamped Sharon corner