Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Article: BV Replacement Gone Wrong (Page 2)

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

good article n may she continue struggling till the show finally gasps and dies :-D

Wow!!! I usually don't take part in the T vs. P debate raging in the forum and just read silently, but this is the first time I have seen someone so blatantly wish bad luck to an actress who is just doing her job and a show that has done its best to entertain us through the years and deal with the circumstances that were in front of it...

This type of thinking is so lacking in grace and manners that it shames the word 'fan'.

Edited by jiya25 - 10 April 2013 at 8:42am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamdinki24Picasso9jyothirampalpal15umamAakanksha_7anshurg5Suchi-dixie123

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya25

good article n may she continue struggling till the show finally gasps and dies :-D

</div>

<div>

Wow!!! I usually don't take part in the T vs. P debate raging in the forum and just read silently, but this is the first time I have seen someone so blatantly wish bad luck to an actress who is just doing her job and a show that has done its best to deal with the circumstances...

This type of thinking is so lacking in grace and manners that it shames the word 'fan'.

do u hav a prob with my manners ??
sorry I dont knw nor am I intrested in ur openion gyaan whatever
jyothiram IF-Dazzler
jyothiram
jyothiram

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Iam hating this now p vs t... Both have different ways to portray the character. We never said a bad word  or wishing bad luck to her coming serial or anything. This shows the difference.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamjiya25Aakanksha_7Suchi-

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothiram

Iam hating this now p vs t... Both have different ways to portray the character. We never said a bad word  or wishing bad luck to her coming serial or anything. This shows the difference.

I agree. I think it would be pathetic if Toral supporters started wishing bad luck for P and her new show...because  a true fan remains true to the character or the actor, but does not wish ill for others.

Edited by jiya25 - 10 April 2013 at 8:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamdinki24Picasso9jyothirampalpal15dixie123anshurg5

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

The tm is waiting fur these articles so he or she can post it in the forum. Their daily job is to search for such articles and post it and enjoy the sadistic pleasure they get from this.
LOLLOL..Correct..i m so happy that people dare to post such article rather then doing fake publicity of oh so cool actress...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha...Love

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
stop instigating Akash and Neha. You both are reported. 
I wish Mods take stricter actions! 
If one is not wishing good for the show then they should not be in the BV forum too. I do not know Why we are supposed to be all goody two shoes and welcome people for their 'opinions' when they do not leave one chance to humiliate the show makers or even an innocent actress who is just doing her job.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamdinki24Picasso9jiya25jyothiramAakanksha_7dixie123anshurg5elasingh

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya25

Wow!!! I usually don't take part in the T vs. P debate raging in the forum and just read silently, but this is the first time I have seen someone so blatantly wish bad luck to an actress who is just doing her job and a show that has done its best to entertain us through the years and deal with the circumstances that were in front of it...

Its just an article..lolz why getting so OTT..lolz...and i posted it..no need tto preach people..U know the article had such content then at first place why u jumped here with preaching postConfused
jyothiram IF-Dazzler
jyothiram
jyothiram

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Yaa like previously they used to publish articles about pratyusha being arrogant and throwing tantrums on sets and couldn't shoot for long hours . And used body doubles.. Like that isn't it...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24Picasso9Suchi-

Go to top