Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF : ~Arrange Marriage~Thread 2-NOTE-pg.90 (Page 49)

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged

*sorry for grammatical mistakes, i haven't proof read it!*Disapprove

Part 14:

He had to convince her.

"Sign. This is important." Arnav said frustrated at sudden loss of her touch.

Khushi opened her eyes, a little shaken with his nearness n now sudden cold distance. As she opened her eyes n saw arnav, everything came back.  The demand of his proposal, the obnoxious pre-nup and the clarity of how low arnav think of her n their new relationship;

"I will not sign" khushi said in a voice that she never knew she has.

Khushi is not doing this. "I will not sign. That's how it has to be. I am not a type of person who will do any damn foolishness in order to save a bloody marriage" khushi said not leaving arnav's eyes n now taking step towards arnav.

"I always wanted this relationship to work. I thought you were cold hearted but have some sense of responsibility towards your new relationship. But clearly I can see that how low you can get. You are a cold ruthless business man who has absolutely no respect for women. I would give every damn thing to save us n our marriage in future. I could not even think of us getting divorced or this relation to be broken because it's not how it is done in india." Khushi said realizing the sudden pain she was feeling in her heart n the tears that was on brim of her eyes. But she will not cry. Not now. Not for him.

"Khushi…" arnav tried to say something but was stopped before he could start.

"Listen, Mr. raizaada, you have made it absolutely clear that you think of me as a joke but I don't. I could not live with a man who doesn't trust anyone. From now on, I will always fear of you getting bored or asking out of our marriage. And I can't live my whole life in fear. I am sorry but I will not marry you, not because, I don't believe that this relationship will not work but because I don't believe in you. N where I can't trust my partner, I can't have a relationship." Khushi stormed out of there by finally saying what she really feels about all of this.

Arnav could not believe his ears. She broke their relationship. She broke our marriage. N this because of a contract, he just said to sign. Arnav always had made decisions. No one else ever walks over him n khushi will not be the first one.

"Damn with this." Arnav said in frustration to an empty room where mirrors were staring him showing his face n the reality of the whole situation.

Arnav moved out of the washroom, seeing the empty table he rushed for the door. He was outside the caf where he saw khushi trying to stop a cab for the ride back to the gupta house. She was clutching a hand bag with one hand n trying to stop a cab with another. Arnav moved forward. He grabbed khushi's arm n dragged her to the SUV parked.

"Leave me. What are you doing?" khushi was now screaming trying to move out of arnav's hold.

"Don't move" n the tone was enough to silence khushi n move without creating a scene.

He opened the front door n made khushi to sit in. he was in the driver seat before khushi tried to make an escape. SUV started n khushi could not do anything but sit there.

"You can't break this marriage. You can't n you will not." Arnav said looking at the road with no humor in his voice. Anyways, there is never one, ever. Khushi now looking at arnav opened her mouth to object when; "Don't even try. We are getting married not because of your whole trust n understanding issue but because you are the first one who has ever tried to talk to me in that tone. You are the first who has ever said no to me n my deal. We will marry because your stunt in the caf just proved me that you are the only one who can stand beside me n live my life in future." Arnav said without blinking n looking in front at the road.

Khushi could not believe his ears n the words that were coming out of arnav's mouth. "Is this some kind of a joke? You are now going to marry me because I said no. what do you think marriage is?" khushi said realizing how different arnav n her concepts are regarding marriage.

"No. No joke. Do I look, I am joking." Arnav said now looking at khushi n staring directly in her eyes. "if you don't want the contract. Fine. But we will marry"  arnav could not believe his own words. He has actually backed out from a deal because of getting married to this girl. But he has, n he is not going to deny it.

Khushi was shocked not only because of the way arnav was reacting but also how he completely backed away the contract thing.

"Give me the reason now to say no to the marriage. Because the contract thing, you didn't want n was breaking the marriage has been taken out of the equation. So we will get married." Arnav now said finally screeching the engine to a halt.

"I said no. n that's how it will be. Your words don't matter anymore. I will not marry you." Khushi said still adamant on her decision but her heart was doing a little happy dance over how she had made the famous arnav singh raizaada change his decision to save the marriage.

--------------------------------

Precap:

Payal giving tips to khushi on how to make a marriage work! Also,  how to understand the guy n their totally ruthless ideologies from her experience.

How will arnav make khushi say yes to the marriage again? N has the contract issue really over? ;)

---------------------------------

hey guys,

wasup?? sorry for being late...was busy with practicals n vivas...my exams are staring in may n will end by may end, so i may be late from now on during that period but will definitely try to update...

thanks alot for all the comments...do tell me how the story is proceeding n what would you like more! Big smile

for pms send me buddy request!Big smile

The following 212 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985harini19roshni77anaviabhirithuparnahoneyboney1bradhikaSyirajaasz_25unnatikashree_27suganya91awsomechokriloveislongingcoolsona16bhuvana143arshinehaarmanRita27ritabhatia104JustmybarunseemaaryanSimantharB.Sri108MONAKARANaridjsangeethbalaBella023BentleyLash16indrani21decjinsindiandanisharamasawmptucsally2651sukritaa12Vin1805mandhruvfanfollowerArima47sruthirishitasminegopijimodiGurpreet1991simraaanMSgayatriAnu179anamika00keetha...Mirza1-divya-Silvergirlluciabrinnyshanu.amiDevilwaysAishaYsaj111inluvwivARHIArchu61bbinduaarrnnaavvbluewater07rajalekshmisimransmilyfriteritzzziiNasraManchilamutermuterscarlet2012tara.singhaniaMidnightReaderdharshiram1415LittlePrincess8rabid52narmathabiju21bhutopchibisukeSimran.22bharath91120arshifan91yashu_95anjidesena6shafqee80littlemissstaraksujitanvi_arshinishaipkkdianifsaal044farha623tinsel_akiraangelVCchemistry9MyAnastasia18AbyanrizibRasa23AneesahJabeenSAM32Casketthatelove_1ayl123nirbasitoIPKKNDbigfanabraxosarnavbarundproverGoldenEyesana-twilightAMAL722Paramjitmon4umjhtian94huny.thebesttvmaniaakshadrichaarshimeem17ambili123meera06rockingsoniAshavirhearuhikpm_madhuPixieFlameNimie207SA_nimksmiley-shineydva2vraaafanangelic_leena_3ArHiLover-xSwati_prachi06pari_goyallakshyaNktAmanramhi50venkatahenamanihemakalai__blossom__vandana73ekiholoKareena1994melihoneysegadsimi58roshaanmehak06cutemissranjanatripathiravalisharma06praseethaApoorvaranisrain10deep51280082016nitkushiarnav1Alai123doll.12aaytmissmkArshifan4lifeshiv456aquagaldevilindisguiseCrazy_souldeeswarnaLaters_Babyjahnvi.luvs.ASRsweetydoll32Sona257chandana.sphillips_2909Punkin22saima4744riafnaNi1234ashred12hajrmeettutintinuChitraFcocoatreepinky89LyssaPie--MISHTEE--shalini_sbrainychild92_disha_HansaN--peehu--ragvir.fanThanuAditya..Anita..verisimilitudesummaiyasayedEchTeeASR6262silvia1999sarunsashasinghtintin0602Mrs_Darcy_17seeta_naipspup03chetna19honey-sweetyranogill-Koeli_Appy--Xpress-NestleToulouse

--MISHTEE-- IF-Sizzlerz
--MISHTEE--
--MISHTEE--

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Loved d update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chibisukeshagun_sarunriafna

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Amazing part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun_sarun

arnavbarun Goldie
arnavbarun
arnavbarun

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Amazing update

even me doing a happy dance because The Great ASR gave in for khushi

I don't think the pre-nup matter is over yet! it has more to it than what meets the eye

Waiting to know how arnav will convince her because I am sure he will

PS: plz add me to your pm list

PPS:BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS

shagun_sarun

akhi123 Senior Member
akhi123
akhi123

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
loved it

shagun_sarun