Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF : ~Arrange Marriage~Thread 2-NOTE-pg.90 (Page 35)

suhana_k Senior Member
suhana_k
suhana_k

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
very very nice...plz continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun_sarun

alicepuppy IF-Dazzler
alicepuppy
alicepuppy

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Nice update...

shagun_sarun

Amanram IF-Dazzler
Amanram
Amanram

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Hmm - not sure what to say about the pre-nup  - part of me thinks it is a reasonable request from a bus tyconn and part of me feels like it is a lack of trust from his part in Khushi - anyways let's see what you have reserved for us in the next update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReadershagun_sarun

ganaluvsarshi Goldie
ganaluvsarshi
ganaluvsarshi

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
nice chap..
cont soon!!

shagun_sarun

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Part 13:

**sorry for any grammatical mistakes, i haven't proof read it** 

"Pre-nup. A contract?" khushi repeated, confused, still trying to have answers.

"Yes pre-nup, a contract which secures both of us before marriage which will make things easy in future while we get divorce." Arnav stated.

Khushi was shocked.

A contract.

Divorce.

What is he talking about?

"Why will we have divorce?" khushi tried to put all in, managing to finally speak.

"Ofcourse. There is a great chance of being separated when one of us gets bored or can't adjust any further in the relationship" arnav said looking at her in his usual self as nothing has happened.

"Bored?" it was too much for khushi to take in. she saw the papers in her hand n then looked at arnav in front of him.

"A pre-nup? We will have a contract marriage?" khushi finally summoned everything.

"Ah, Ya, you can say that. A contract marriage with no time limitations." Arnav said with half smile.

Khushi could not believe her ears. He was asking her to sign a contract. He was stating that they will divorce each other whenever they feel like without working on it. Right now khushi was feeling disgusted n had an overwhelming feeling of slapping arnav singh raizaada. She just want to stand up n say to him that he can have his contract n marry it, for all that she care. But she will not sign any damn paper.

"I don't understand? Divorce, separation, why we will have all this if we marry?" khushi said now, trying hard to react, if not normally than just irrationally.

"There is nothing to understand. This is an arranged marriage n we don't know each other so there is more chances of us getting trapped in this relation n so to be on safer side, I think we should just have this contract sign so that if by chance in future anyone of us feel the need then we could just get separated without any mess." Arnav said casually, reacting in a way that showed his true feelings about this marriage.

Lavanya was deep in thoughts when she heard the knock.

"Come in" lavanya said when mami entered with a smile on her face n shimmering eyes.

"We didn't have to do anything" mami said in her shriek voice taking the chair in front on lavanya's .

"What do you mean?" lavanya asked mami with a suspicious look. Lavanya knew mami very well, she knows how mami's mind works n seeing mami all smiling means there is a tornado out hovering in someone's life.

"Ah, don't worry. I have done nothing. I just heard something that will give a final break to this joke of a wedding" mami explained shoving of her hand in air disagreeing to the frown lines in lavanya's face.

"What did u do? Tell me now." Lavanya said raising her voice n totally disbelieving in mami's plan.

"Oh Ok. I have done nothing; I just heard arnav talking to lawyer making some prenup."  Mami said smirking n lurking.

"What prenup?"lavanya asked now, more in doubt then relaxed.

"Some prenup, I don't know the exact clause but he was referring that this contract will make their lives easy n they can get divorce easily in future if needed" mami informed.

Lavanya heard mami, this was good news but still she can't wrap her mind around this situation. Why will arnav marry, if he thinks his relation will not last long? This was the question that got surfaced in lavanya's mind immediately.

But the question didn't only arise in lavanya's mind; it also surfaced in khushi's mind making her feel numb n sick.

"I will not sign." Khushi finally said looking directly in arnav's eyes, controlling her tears.

Arnav's get-over-with-it 'before-engagement-talk has actually changed Khushi's life.

Khushi now stood. Her legs, her hands, her mind, all felt life less. She could not bear to look at the man in front of him. Did he think, all this was a joke? Did he think so low of her? Did he think that she will sign anything to be with him?

Khushi opened her purse, took a hundred rupees note n put it on the table. Her coffee still untouched;

She then again looked at the man in front of her n felt the urge to slap his beautiful face. How could he do this, with her, with her family?

What will she do now?

She started walking towards the door without giving a damn about what arnav think.

Arnav heard her. He knew somewhere that she will react this way but now he had to make her understand. He had to make her see his point of view. He will force her to sign if needed.

He stood n followed khushi. He took her arm from the side n rushed her to the nearest closed door. It was a washroom.

"What? What are you doing? Leave me." Khushi said trying to free herself from his hands.

"Oh, I will. But before you have to sign the papers." Arnav said cornering her n pinning her against the wall.

"Arnav, I said leave. This is a freaking ladies washroom. What is wrong with you?" khushi said looking at arnav's shoulder making sure that there is no one around them.

Thankfully they were alone.

Arnav got close. Khushi's nostril was filled with male, earthy cologne that stirred a different feeling in her belly.

She could clearly see jaw line cut unshaven n raw, his brown molten eyes piercing at her as if they could see her soul. Khushi's mind at that very moment went blank. She could see nothing but arnav. Her hands clutched her side to avoid touching him. She wanted to touch him, feel him, his exotic maleness, his beauty.

Arnav saw khushi n her anger melting. He saw a desire in her eyes that shocked him n shook him from inside. He thought he was the only one who felt this kind of desire n need for khushi but seeing the same mutual feeling was something unexpected for arnav.

Arnav now leaned more closely to khushi. He took all her hair from backside n put it on one shoulder. Doing this arnav's finger lightly touched khushi's bare neck that not only sent a shiver through her back but also she had to close her eyes to resist him n his touch. Arnav was now so close that khushi could feel his breathe on her neck.

Arnav was tempted, really tempted to kiss her, to take her now n here in the washroom. To feel her milky soft skin under his lips; to suck n bite her full lips, her every inch that screamed to be touched, to be loved. He wants to get wild n take her hard but that was not how it has to be.

He suddenly stepped back. At his part, this was the toughest thing to do but he had to. This was freaking arranged marriage n he has to remember that. This is India, arranged marriage n the girl was khushi, all this reminded him that he can't just go n have sex with the girl anytime, even if she is your future wife.

This all has to wait. Right now, he had to convince her to sign n he will do exactly that.

------------------

Precap :

Does this contract has some hidden agenda or it's just a paper that assures a peaceful divorce in future. What are the clause? Is arnav being completely truthful. Will signing the papers risk everything in khushi's life?

-----------------

Ok, this is a long update Ermm , i will try to make it more long from next part.Embarrassed

do like n comment, please send buddy request for pms!Big smile

Edited by shagun_sarun - 16 April 2013 at 6:17am

The following 191 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19anaviabhirithuparnabradhikajinxx07mbobby2012neykariajaasz_25unnatikasuganya91aayushikumarvkiranmayi15princessep13anooopudi69bhuvana143arshinehaarmanRita27LoganTrionindrani21decMONAKARANmalar3drushyaraamChehakmahajanB.Sri108seemaaryanBmanipArshinmeLash16sangeethbalajinsindiandanisharamasawmsukritaa12Vin1805mandhruvsally2651fanfollowermanistasmineTheSunShineDevilwaysinluvwivARHIArchu61bbinduanamika00Anu179gopijimodikeetha...MSgayatrilucia-divya-Silvergirlsagmruswesaj111bluewater07rajalekshmifritepreciousgirl125ritzzziisimransmilyNasraManchilaBublyKhushiscarlet2012narmathabiju21arkushlovebhutopiram1415dharshsuhana_kBublee013LittlePrincess8bea_romMidnightReaderbharath91120arshifan91yashu_95anjidesena6keyboard123farha623nishaipkkdian-ARSHI_LOVE-rizibRasa23AbyanMyAnastasia18hatelove_1luv_arshiayl123IPKKNDbigfanGoldenEyesdproverganaluvsarshisammymasmon4urichaarshiParamjitrockingsonimjhtian94huny.thebesttvmaniaAsmara.akshadrana5Ashavirhearuhimeera06kpm_madhuPixieFlameanarshiabraxosSA_nimksmiley-shineysmileyhug7679rumudva2vraArHiLover-xlakshyaNktpari_goyalhi50venkataprachi06Amanramaycma98henamani__blossom__ekiholohemakalaimelihoneysegadsimi58ipkknd_hazeldeep5128Apoorvarani0082016nitravalisharma06praseethaMJ_K2ranjanatripathipreethi.saseedakushiarnav1cutemissAlai123ILoveFFaaytaquagaldoll.12jisashiv456Arshifan4lifeCrazy_souldeeswarnajahnvi.luvs.ASRLaters_BabySona257Ni1234riafnaPunkin22saima4744chandana.ssamia19hajrashred12msinfrenzyysarunsashasinghChitraFNidsubh007LyssaPie--MISHTEE--pinky89_disha_shalini_sHansaN--peehu--ragvir.fanThanuAditya..Anita..verisimilituderkapoor1382ASR6262summaiyasayedMrs_Darcy_17seeta_naipsnoclapspleasechetna19pup03ranogillvandana.sagardrfizaahmed-Xpress--Koeli_Appy-Downhill

__blossom__ IF-Dazzler
__blossom__
__blossom__

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Res
Ok now i think there is more to the prenup thing...
But i still feel bad for khushi atleast untill everythings clear...!

Edited by __blossom__ - 16 April 2013 at 6:41am

shagun_sarun

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Good one

shagun_sarun

--MISHTEE-- IF-Sizzlerz
--MISHTEE--