Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Great update, I liked it  alot!!
Precap looks good, elavator romance, YAY!!
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Thank god.Arnav asked sorry and saved the situation.
Nice update.
NasraManchila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they made for each other perfect updates ..m
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Part 16:

The evening was young; the hall was beautifully decorated with white orchid's n blue flowers, everything was perfect, round table with 4 to 5 chairs were arranged as per the members of family invited. Everything looked lavish n classy, the podium made in front was also decorated very tastefully, it was round n had stairs from two sides, the stage was really small, it was a place where only two people can stand n no one else; this was the place where arnav n khushi will be standing n taking their relationship towards new beginning n new hopes.

Hopes of bright future, hopes of success n happiness, hopes to be together always n to overcome every obstacle they face, to share happiness n sorrows with equal responsibility n sensibility. She hoped to spend her old age with arnav, to have kids with him, to be there always for him n to take away all the pain she has seen in his eyes.

"khushi, what are you doing here?" payal screamed seeing khushi at the venue.

"Why, what's wrong?" khushi seemed confused.

"Oh god, you need to be here at the time of the ceremony, not now. I will call you then. Go n stay in room" payal exclaimed with a big frown.

"Ok, but. Never mind, I just came to see the arrangements. Its beautiful." khushi awed seeing around the light n decorations.

"Ya, ok but right now you need to go before any guest come n see you here." Payal pushed khushi in the direction of elevator which led to their room.

"Ok, ok. I am going" khushi smiled n went to the elevator.

Khushi stepped in the elevator, as it was closing behind her; someone stopped it with a foot. The elevator was again pushed open just to khushi's surprise; arnav was standing there in black crisp suit with light cream shirt inside n a black tie. His hairs were perfectly gelled up, his shoes were perfect black, stubble gone n he was clean shaved. Khushi realized arnav was looking ten years younger by this clean shaven look.

Arnav now entered the empty lift where khushi was standing in her white pajamas n red t-shirt.  Arnav by seeing her this way just had it confirmed that khushi has canceled their engagement n something bitter felt in his mouth by feeling of losing khushi forever.

"You are seriously not going to marry me?" arnav said khushi with a slight frown between his eyebrows.

Khushi just heard him say that n by looking at arnav's puppy face, khushi just needed to smile, she needed to give him hug n comfort him. She wanted to say that yes she is going to marry him, that she wants to spend rest of her life with him but looking at arnav, khushi couldn't help but keep her mouth shut, she wanted to see how arnav is going to react if he think that this relationship is really over, she wanted to see how he try to make everything okay, n how he make her mind change.

"What, say something, have you already told your parents to cut off this engagement?" the frown just deepened n arnav just took a step more forward towards khushi.

Khushi wanted to say yes, she has broken the engagement; she wanted to tease him, play along. But his nearness, the smell of his cologne was just backfiring her plans, her mouths got sealed, n she couldn't give volume to her voice to say anything, forget the whole playing along thing. She fisted her hands, nail biting through her skin. Arnav was so near, looking handsome, making cute face n worried for their relationship, everything was so perfect, like a dream n to top it all now he was holding her arms.

"Answer me, what's wrong, why are you not speaking. Tell me khushi, have you gone n cancelled this engagement? Why are you not ready?" arnav said making khushi to stand at her toe by clutching her arms.

"Arnav, I have done nothing, the engagement is still on n I am just going to get ready. Now, can you please'. Ah, please leave me." Khushi stuttered n said everything without looking at his yummy melting brown eyes giving her plan to react angrily biding a good bye.

Arnav suddenly jerked her n stepped back. He saw her from top to bottom n smiled; she was avoiding eye contact n her cheeks were pink. He suddenly felt all the worry n tension leaving his body; he suddenly felt lightness in his mind n heart that just made the surrounding brighter n shinning.

He now saw khushi carefully, she looked beautiful, white pjs n red top was nothing that her previous girlfriends would ever even dream about wearing but khushi she just looked perfect, no makeup, pink with blushing, simple clothes n yet the most beautiful girl he has ever met. N frankly he had met many.

"Now I think you should go; I need to go to the room n change. We will be late." Khushi managed to say really little worried about the time.

Arnav saw the awkwardness, the shyness, he enjoyed it. He again moves forward n this time he made khushi to stand against the lift wall facing him. The spaces closed between them n now khushi could just see him n feel him. Every last thought was out of khushi's mind n she just wanted to be like this here forever.

Khushi's eyes got closed at the nearness, her lips slightly parted. She suddenly felt the urge to be in open, she needed air, she needed to think but she felt opposite, she felt numb.

"You look really beautiful, if I could have any say in these functions then I would have made you wear the ring in this dress of yours. Khushi, I wanted to say that I'" arnav paused for a second, seeing khushi's eyes still closed n her beautiful face so near.

Khushi skipped a beat at the pause, her mouth went dry at hearing arnav say I n the pause taken after that seemed eternity of waiting.

"I. I am really sorry." At this khushi opened her eyes suddenly, she took a sigh of relief, but still khushi didn't felt happy hearing I am sorry.

Arnav smiled a little n opened the elevator. He stepped outside n turned. "See you soon". The elevator door closed.

Khushi suddenly felt the emptiness, the hollow around her, what was that? I am sorry; she wanted to hear it face to face, n that exactly what happened. She needs to be happy about it. She needs to be happy about the fact that arnav really felt his mistake n said sorry.

But why was not happy hearing it. What was she expecting while arnav paused at I.

There was a sudden knock from her consciousness n it screamed, "You were expecting lot more, you were expecting I LOVE YOU".

"NO. No, I was not expecting anything" khushi screamed back at the empty lift n her consciousness was gone.

No she can't be expecting this. She is not ready for it. She doesn't know her own feelings then how could she expect it from him.

The lift opened again, n finally she was at her floor. She will ponder upon this new reaction later; she right now needs to hurry n get ready for the big night. She now had to get ready for the engagement.

-----------------------------------------

Precap:

Time for engagement!  What is mami up to n why is la in arshi's engagement? How will arnav n raizaada parivaar react at her sudden arrival? How will khushi deal with her unknown feelings n will she find out la n arnav's past connection?

--------------------------------------------

hey,

u know,my exams are really going gr8...thanks for all the wishes...i will try to update next part soon but let me finish my exams :D ...anyways, send me buddy request for pms!

n i have opened my twitter account n so planning to tweet precaps n sneak peeks n give the link for next Chapter by it...so do follow me on twitter @shagun0607 ...thanks !πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shagun_sarun - 10 years ago
aquagal thumbnail
UnRes

Pheww!!! So I'm first πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

The hall was decorated beautifully...
And Khushi stood in complete awe of the decorations... Thankfully Payal pushed her to get ready...πŸ˜†
White & red Pjs - great combo.. Arnav's initial reaction proved how much he wants this marriage to happen.
But Khushi can't play for long specially when he is so near.
She wanted to hear those three magical words and all she got was a sorry..
Now lets get ready for the engagement...😊
Edited by aquagal - 10 years ago
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
good one - ouch khushi wishes arnave to say I love you - hmmm - let's see what happens at the engagement with la and Mami wanting to spoil the party!
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav already told Khushi about his many affairs only name omitted ...
Khushi expecting..she wants to hear I love you from him that magical word her ears all waiting for that..
Arnav he was too worried when he saw Khushi didn't change she was not in bridal wears..not ready for engagement...
He said Sorry πŸ˜Š
Waiting for next update
Thanks for pm
Edited by riafna - 10 years ago
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arnav is scared of loosing her nd she is teasing himπŸ˜†
me too thought he wil say i love u
waitng for tat dayπŸ˜ƒ

Praniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail