Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saima4744 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
lovely written dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
t4 pm me.
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Part 15:

Khushi walked out of the SUV saying her final decision n not looking back once.

What has arnav done? Is his marriage really over? No, the marriage can't be over n he will see to it. Even this whole contract thing has been failed completely; one thing has been much cleared n that is khushi is not just another girl who will do any damn thing to impress him. Khushi is a girl with her own mind n thoughts. She truly believes n trust her heart n mind n just don't fall to any crap because of Arnav.

Arnav had many relationships in the past n he has always seen that the girls he dated, always said yes to whatever he declared or said, they never opposed but khushi was really different. She was not someone who is behind his money or who is behind his status, otherwise she would have never denied the contract n declared everything to be over. She is not the girl who is interested in money after divorce but totally interested for this relationship to work.

Arnav reached raizaada mansion thinking about khushi n realizing many different layers of khushi n their new relationship. He needs a plan immediately to make all the mess, clear up. N now he thinks, he knows what he has to do.

Khushi entered the house, not understanding, to be happy or sad, to be thankful to god for giving some sense to arnav or to be worried about how different they both are in every way.

The gupta house was decorated as all marriage houses always are. Its three already n as per schedule they all have to reach clark's grand in two three hours for the engagement. There a duplex suite has already been booked for khushi to get ready where as people will start coming by seven. Raizaada's will directly reach the venue. The idea of khushi getting ready at the venue was of anjali di, she suggested it as she thought khushi needs to be comfortable n not travel to hotel in all that heavy lehenga n makeup, being conscious thee whole time. It was a great idea n khushi loved it instantly.

How can two siblings be so different? Anjali di on one hand was so sweet, caring n soft hearted while arnav was mean, ruthless n cold hearted. Khushi after all this fiasco was totally confused, it is not easy to just go n break a marriage, she would have done that for sure if arnav hadn't backed out of his crazy contract idea but now he has n she could not decide what to do.

She entered her room. All the eyes were on khushi, some with relief n some staring.

"Where have you been?" bua said walking towards her taking a sigh of relief.

"I called you so many times. It's freaking three khushi n we all must leave to clark's by 4. You are the bride, you have to get ready." Payal said concerned.

"Your babuji already went to the hotel to see the arrangements. It's not a good way how you disappeared without informing me. You are the bride. You should be at home." Garima said eyeing khushi for the carelessness shown by her.

Bua n garima left khushi n payal saying them to hurry up.

The room went empty n there was no one but payal n khushi left. There is so much excitement n all are so thrilled about all of this. What should she do now? Who should she ask about her doubts for this marriage n arnav's behavior? If she asked garima about her thoughts of breaking the marriage then buaji will take whole house over her head n will blame everything on her n her mom for all of it.

For buaji, a girl could not think about herself before her marriage. A guy is always right n wife should always be grateful to her husband. She will not even understand the prenup thing. She will blame her only for arnav to come with such an obnoxious idea.

She can't get to her mom right now, then what she should do? Payal moved forward n tapped khushi on her shoulder.

"Are you alright? Is something wrong? You look different." Payal said now staring directly to khushi's eyes n feeling the distressed face of her.

"Payal, how were you sure about your marriage. It was also arranged, right? Then how were you so confident about your future?" khushi finally asked thinking payal as the only best option for her situation right now.

"Hmmm, so that's why you look so distressed. Come I will give you some sis gyaan before you get married." Payal said winking at khushi, taking her to the bed n making her sit.

Payal moved towards the side table giving khushi a chilled glass of water.

"Khushi, you are marrying another person. A person you never knew; a person of completely different family n maybe for that matter with completely different ideologies. Arnav may be very different from you in his thinking n beliefs but that's when understanding comes in." payal said with a smile.

"But understanding also comes with time, by knowing each other, by adjusting for yourself n for him. Do you know, when I got married, I was so pissed off within three weeks of our marriage that I was ready to give akash divorce." Payal said, now smiling thinking how foolish n carefree those days went.

"But that doesn't mean I actually divorced him. These is the best time of your life khushi, when you understand a person, try to know him, try to know his likes n dislikes. This is the time when you both will start falling for each other." Payal smiled at khushi who was completely lost in another world hearing from payal.

Khushi now knew one thing, marriage is not child's play that can be mended as we want, it's a sacred bond between two human beings, n she will try her level best n see that this marriage becomes successful despite all the odds n difficulties.

"Are you with me?" payal asked khushi tapping again at her shoulder;

"Oh yup. completely. Thank you so much for this" khushi said gratefully moving forward n hugging payal.

She now knew that what she has to do.

"Crap." Arnav roamed around his room worried n totally out of ideas to save the situation.

"Say sorry, that is the best way to solve any situation." Arnav remembered his friend n cousin NK's words who once told the best way to salvage a situation.

NK was more like his buddy then cousin, they were very close, they studied in same business school, Harvard, and they both were always there for each other.

"Sorry." But that's the problem. Arnav has never said sorry. He never felt the need or the situation never demanded. Everything was so simple before this marriage proposal but somewhere, right now he felt that he is wrong and had to save this relationship.

Arnav took the phone n dialed khushi's number.

"I am sorry." Khushi heard arnav immediately after picking it.

"I know, I was wrong for demanding to sign a contract n I am sorry about that. It's your complete right to say no to this marriage n I will totally respect your decision but before you do something about our relationship, I want to do the right thing. I want to say, I am really very sorry." N the call was cut. Arnav never gave an apology speech before n so was shocked n amazed by his own words. He said sorry n now it's her decision to make.

"Arn…" the call went off before she could say something. She is glad that arnav has realized his mistake n was really glad of the sorry, that she never heard from him before.

She has put all of it in garbage that she doesn't want to carry in future n that's what she wants to say to arnav. She wants their relationship to start fresh n to forget that all of this ever happened and that's exactly what she will say to him when they will meet tonight at their engagement.

This will be their new start.

-------------------------------------

Precap:

Time for some elevator romance!

-------------------------------------

hey,

sorry for late update, my net was down, but will try to update the next part soon...for pms send me buddy request!😊

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
at least for the time being problem is sorted ...i think arnav really want to marry khushi...otherwise he would not have said sorry...payal is good influence on khushi...what would mami and lavnya  will do now ...i am loving the story
anjidesena6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
m i fst to comment yeppiii.
Nice update...
Asr says sorry woh...
Next romance...would love it..
Update soon...
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great... issue solved for time being.. continue soon
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome one..πŸ‘
the great ASR said sry πŸ˜ƒ and khushi decided to move ahead and try everything to hv a successful marriage  wahπŸ‘πŸΌ
payal and her sis gyan was too good
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww he said sorry, how cute!!!!!!!!!
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing girl...jus wow...it was fun...finally they are marrying...but am worried about mami n lavanya...
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Really really nice update!!!!!!

Awww Arnav said sorry!!!!!!😊