ARHI FF : ~Arrange Marriage~Thread 2-NOTE-pg.90

shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 ~ARRANGE MARRIAGE~

for chapter 1 to 9 : Thread 1

Part 10:

Her eyes felt heavy, she opened her lids slowly to find herself staring at a pale white ceiling. Her nose suddenly got filled with strong smell of cleansing agent, which made her head spin. Her hands were pressed by something, she couldn't move it. She with all the energy forced herself to see over her hands when she realized that arnav was at her side sleeping over her hands while sitting on a stool. Where was she, is this hospital, khushi stirred in the bed uncomfortably, waking arnav up.

Arnav suddenly stood up as he realized that he dozed off taking khushi's hands. He saw her, she woke up. He rang the bell by khushi's bed side to call the nurse n again took her hand in his.

"Are you feeling alright? Do you need anything?" arnav said, now really worried seeing khushi's pale face.

"I am fine. I need water" khushi managed murmur in a small voice.

Arnav immediately took the glass of water on her side n gave it to her. He supported khushi from her back to lift her a little for drinking the water. What has he done, he should have known better. Because of the stupid ring they both fought n this mishap happened. The sudden guilt enveloped in arnav's mind and he couldn't look at khushi's eyes anymore.

The nurse arrived. When she saw khushi conscious, she immediately went to call the doctor. Khushi could feel the sudden coldness n distance between them. He must be angry at the way she behaved. She over reacted, they both could have sat n talk about it but khushi acted immaturely, her actions are not justified. She should have tact the problem properly.

The doctor entered when arnav stepped back leaving khushi's hand. Khushi suddenly felt the loss of his touch, she saw him while arnav was busy looking at what doctor was doing.

"She is fine. She just needs to have proper food n rest. That's all" doctor said to arnav, reassuring with a smile.

Doctor then turned to look at khushi, "No more dieting for you khushi. You need to have proper food." He said with a smile.

"I don't do dieting sir. I was just very busy with all my office work that I didn't had time for food" khushi stated.

Doctor then again smiled n told nurse for the discharge papers n left the room.

Again arnav and khushi found themselves alone in the room.

"We need to talk" arnav said sitting by khushi's side n trying to remove the edge from his voice.

"Ya, I guess we do" khushi said with a sigh.

"Arnav I am really sorry, I shouldn't have behaved the way I did over a ring, you were just trying to be nice but I don't know what irked me, we could have talked rather than fight. It was my mistake n I am really sorry" khushi said before arnav could start, arnav stared at her after the long speech she delivered.

"I was going to say that you have to stop dieting right now for the wedding. I like you as you are, you are perfect." Arnav said in a serious tone.

"What'you wanted to talk about my dieting?" khushi said now confused n irritated by arnav for talking irrelevant.

"Ya, I don't want to talk about any fight. I just want you to take care of yourself. About the ring, you will pay me for that in installments with your salary" arnav clarified n got up to move out of the room.

"I am going for signing the discharge papers, you get ready by then" arnav said with his back on her side. Khushi was now amazed n taken aback by how the things got sorted out unexpected.

"Ya sure'.By the way, as I told doctor, I don't diet n so you could stop worrying" khushi said with a smile in her face n child like voice.

Arnav smirked at the door n moved out the room, leaving khushi to change.

---------------------------------------------

hey guys,

finally we have completed our 1st thread n i personally want to thank every one of you. i want to hug n thank every reader out there who took time to read n comment, who told me how to improve story n writing. your encouragement n enthusiasm towards reading this story n looking forward for next update, give me the pressure n pleasure of doing it more for you...🤗

about the story : keep reading, i have already completed next 4 chapters n i assure you that this is going to be interesting. you will get some nice dhamaka on chapter 12 end, that will turn arnav's and khushi's life completely😉...so keep reading n commenting.

for pms, please send me buddy request. thanks 😃

part 11!

part 12!

part 13!

part 14!

part 15!

part 16!

Edited by shagun_sarun - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
--Res--

---Unres---

Yayyy me first!!!!!... *dancing around like a mad girl n earning weird looks*
This is the first ever time I'm commenting on the first page n first place...
Can't be more happy...
Btw the update was great and the dieting part was really good...
Awww arnie feeling guilty was so cute n then teasing...heheh...loved the update...
Hawww...u've already written next four parts...thats nice...
But then why ru scaring us by giving that hint about chapter 12...hope that change in chp12 is a good change... can't afford for bad change or worse arshi separation due to that despo lavanya n idiotic Mami...
Please please please please please don't separate arshi...ekdam bada wala please with cherry on top...
Btw last request... plz updt soon jus like u updated chp 10...Edited by smdosi - 11 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
C 🥳 NGRATS ON NEW THREAD 👏
pls update soon
Thanx for pm 😊 Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 11 years ago
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice
thnaks for pm
con soon
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m here

yay new thread and also m on first page...

lol arnav should be the one saying sorry but he nonchalantly said he was not talking about it :D
and why everyone thinks that she is dieting...loved the update...
Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thanks for the pm..

that was an awsm update after a very long time.  Thanks
alicepuppy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update soon dear waiting for the dhamaka
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations congratulation Shagun
Small update.
They are impulsive still their love is so cute
The way they sorted she said sorry Arnav didn't but accept her condition or he is ok and make her comfort too
Thanks for pm and quick update
saarah96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread
cant wait for next update=]
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread!!
Nice update.. Why short 😭?
Edited by hi50 - 11 years ago