Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great post πŸ‘ but guess what .. Your post will go in futile, as nobody will pay any attention πŸ˜³ They'll keep saying what they have said so far πŸ€” 
You are thinking about how RK will be as father, and here people are  preparing to send him in mental asylum, as they think, he can turn out to be dangerous for their baby madhu   
BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree it is reel not real.But some shows gave good msg in their shows.Taking inspiration from reel character .Real persons fighted against odds.

In the name of entertainment u can show anything .Already society is corrupted.Some one should take some small step to change it.I don't want them to give lectures.But at least in the show give some respect to women.Handcuffing her treating her like animal.Is so disgusting.I am not a sadist to enjoy a women being tortured in a show in the name of entertainment.
abouttime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want to say the same thing to rk lovers"

This is Jst a show. Get a life dude"

why its hurting u so much when someone is criticising a fictional character.why do u get heated upon.why cant u remember that this is just a show,and people are bound to have different opinions.so u go,get a life first and then preach others
BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abouttime

why its hurting u so much when someone is criticising a fictional character.why do u get heated upon.why cant u remember that this is just a show,and people are bound to have different opinions.so u go,get a life first and then preach others

Well Said πŸ‘
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

fine so if the same is done to madhu then do not fume over it either. if people keep making every madhu posts on being rapist and other things like that then dont react either. is that fine then?
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous Post  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Completely Agree wtih u πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ  Kepp making such posts to let others know the reality.

Its a reel life and RK is fully entertaining. If ppl want to watch Ghisa-Pita Regret from RK then stop dreaming and watch something else.

MadhuBala won may awards coz of its different and unique story and the redemption will be different and in RK style πŸ˜Ž

If ppl call his act of taking Madhu forcefully to his home  psycho then I think its far away better than watching Madhu doing Babysitting of Aryan πŸ˜‘

Awesome post  

Edited by krt09 - 11 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Well said.Everyone has got right to express their opininon.Don't take anything serious.Be cool . 
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ppl here r more into bashing rk than loving their favs🀣
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjali.12

Eye opening postπŸ‘ Beautifully written & well explained..πŸ˜ƒ Such post are needed to keep us normal in this forum..Loved it..thank u for making a post like thisπŸ˜ƒ

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice post shrish- I also watch for entertainment and RK is entertainment. No fact can change taht he brings spice to story. He is grey hero full of madness, craziness and junoon and it is treat to watch the character like him.πŸ€—