Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

This is Jst a show. - Page 5

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: gator

The 1st thing I wrote was this is show & not real life
But still wht do u suggest tht go slap a superstar for a prsn who don't know u & is spineless
Bcoz Madhu did this hence RK humiliated her but still I won't justify his act he need to redeem

And who told u Madhu is happy? To me she seems restless, heart broken & incomplete

Guess wht marrying a superstar thn staying wid criminal . So u can go to psychiatrist & I don't need one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajjji

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"> two days ago a child said these lines to me    

didi maine aaj madhubala dekha
woh madhu rk ko bacch rahi thi
<font size="3">madhu rk ko gundo se bacha rahi thi</font>

aur rk ke face par gulaal laga tha

i thought

yeh sunne se phele main marr kyun nahi gayi

that child thought sultan is rk
i told the child
jo    madhu ko gundo se bachata hai woh rk hai

aur madhu jisko gundo se bachati hai woh sultan hai

</font>

Lol ab bacho ko,bhi pta hai jo btata hai woh hero hota hai haha
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME POST DEAR
I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE BASHING RK ITS JUST A SHOW BUT I THINK THEY ARE INSECURE BECAUSE RK IS HOT AND EVIL  AND SULTAN IS NOTHING IN FRONT OF HIM!!!!!!!!!

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SheDevil

Lol ab bacho ko,bhi pta hai jo btata hai woh hero hota hai haha

aur   jis   admi  ko  baar  baar  ek  aurat  bachti  hai  usko  kya  kethe  hai

i  hope  you  guessed  it  right

bechra  sultan    ke  to  dash  mein  dum  hi  nahi  hai🤣

or  i  say

sultan  ko  to  dash  hi  nahi  hai🤣
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SheDevil

Uff so many posts bashing RK & post like will u marry a person like RK in real life ?? 😡   My answer is get a life dude this is bloody show not real life 🥱

If it would have been real life thn I m not even mad enough to slap a superstar, helped a rah chalta banda who is spineless enough not to stand for himself to file a case or provide shelter to criminal . I would give two hoots to sultan's back story coz all gangster & criminal have same back story . All terrorist are usually kidnaped & are force to become this & no citizen give damn to their story & Jst wnt them to b hang for their sins. (so not only RK even Madhu needs psychiatrist🤣🤣)

Still if u all wnt answer thn I would prefer a boyfrnd or hubby who is no father to me. Atleast RK sound interesting & certainly younger thn sultan who is way too mature,.

The best thing abt any relationship is growing wid each other , discovering each other , fighting,loving,hurting,apologizing & tht wht I c in Rishbala . I can c them growing together. I can c them living an exciting life where they will make , break, fall even hurt & make mistake but it will b more normal thn marrying a criminal( forced or by choice),father of a child who sounds way too mature.

In relationship where one partner is too mature other needs to,grow too in,order to b compatible. Marriage becomes compromise, sacrifice & too boring & the fact is sultan has already experienced his share of fun, Joy & fatherhood while Madhu will b forced & it doesn't matter whether she adore aryan or not coz being mom & being nanny r two different things 🤣🤣

If I m not wrong Madhu already have father not one but two & I m sure she don't have place to add one more in list 🤣🤣

PS- u shout from roof top or bang ur head agnst wall it won't change a fact it is a show which v watch for entertainment & RK is entertainment & a lead. He add a fun element to this show & fighting or bashing him won't change this fact. I always believe 'Safe choices give u ordinary but to get extra-ordinary Risk is an ingredient... Mild might make u smile but danger lures u' . Aa for ur worry of RK as father so let Rishbala settle first. Still I believe RK will prove out to b best father coz he loved his father who committed suicide & left him disappointed so he will leave no stone unturned to,give best life to his babies. Sultan gave aryan life he desire while RK will give life to his babies they desire. Sultan used aryan as bait whereas for RK his biwi & children safety will b his 1st priority . Sultan usually depend on Madhu & is a silencer , annoying & torture to watch . All those who find him sensible are too much. Sensible ppl always know criminal lure danger so they shuld lived far away from residents places ...

This is Jst a show. Get a life dude

Excellent post, Shrishti.👏
SheDevil thumbnail
i@baisakh I,m glad u loved my post & quoted ur fav lines

@ainawer oh,thnx. I,m happy to c u agree wid me
SheDevil thumbnail
@ruthlessqueen even I feel watch show as a watch

@msg1 I also find Madhu dumb. 1st she slapped a superstar coz of no sorry thing, thn she chose a spineless man & tortured his mom bakwass thn she gave sheltered to a criminal

But still I believe she shuld take a break.from all crap of men & live her.life for a while
trish568 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THANKYOU SO MUCH
People need to calm the eff down and stop taking the show so seriously! 
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love, love ur post. This is what I have been screaming at the top of my lung all these days.. Madhu or any girl might know a zillion gold hearted people who respect her.. But does that mean she marry all of them.. Sounds so preposterous!

I agree a healthy relationship needs respect and love.. But a good and a respectful heart is not enough for a happy marital life.. There has to be love and attraction as a key component.

First of all, RK no matter how much of a jerk has he been or still being one, has proved himself capable of reformation. Look at his relationship with his Mom now. He changed for good.

Anybody who just starts talking about Sultan Madhu as a couple seem to have no idea what love is or are watching a different soap altogether. She is still invested in RK and if I've understood her character, she will always be. She is not desperate that she needs a man in her life no matter what her heart says..

That's the difference between stubborn people like Madhu n RK and others. These people don't find it easy to move on. Even though they will have a brave facade for the world. But deep down they pine for the same person who they loved. Not everyone is like Sultan, who keeps his golden heart on his sleeves.. 😉

I m not saying that Madhu should melt in RK's arms, but why does she have to love Sultan?

All these posts on whether we would accept someone like RK again.. i also want to ask a question?
Many girls love kids and sometimes form a bond with them.. Should all of those girls marry the child's father because of their bonds with the kids.. 😳
I find it ridiculous. I don't think she needs to be in a relationship with the next guy she met after EK dumped her just because he respects her..
Just my opinion, no offense to anyone..
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I do have life. It's that I had a week off from my work and with so much free time l got too emotionally involved in the show. Next week no more crap from my side. I will be busy working with my beautiful special needs children. They may not be able to talk, walk or see but they do keep me grounded and constantly remind me of what is important in life.