Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Haha awesome post! Some people are not aware that real and reel differ! I hope the message get across! :)
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anjali.12

Eye opening postπŸ‘Beautifully written & well explained..πŸ˜ƒSuch post are needed to keep us normal in this forum..Loved it..thank u for making a post like thisπŸ˜ƒ

Oh thnx dear. I write wht I feel & not wht others wnt me to write 😳
msg1 thumbnail
The way it is going right now, even if its only fiction...I would rather she stays away from men. Period. She seems to be a magnet for all sought of wrong men. Mukund, RK, Sultan. What's wrong with the girl? She to be the epitome of the fact that smart, intelligent women ends up with dumb a...
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aruaru

WE CANT MARRY A MAN LIKE SULTAN ALSO.YES UR WORDS ARE TRUE.NICE POST.

Thnx
And I guess but some ppl prefer criminal lol 🀣
rikisdada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with your post πŸ˜Š
It bothers me that people take this seriously and always have to analyze even the smallest details, because this is just a show which is entertaining to watch! So just enjoy πŸ˜‰

SaRun_IshRa thumbnail
πŸ‘ fab! Post ⭐️
..this forum is sick..people love RK so v much..that they dont have anythin else to do..expect bashing him.. πŸ˜†
love him or hate him..but u can't ignore him ! RKRocks !! πŸ˜‰Edited by LoveyouVivian.. - 11 years ago
faadu post of dhaakoo
agree
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I will marry a person like RK, because whoever can see through him knows he is not a bad person
he had a tortured childhood, losing father at a young age , fame at a young age
who is able to handle so much? 
his LOVE married his dumb step brother
he had a bad relationship with his mother
his stepdad is weird
i dont understand WHY people are always bashing RK
he is an egoistic guy, but then who isn't
no one thinks of how much worse this guy could have done to Madhubala
if he really wanted to seek revenge, if he was really a jerk
he would consummate their marriage, leave her pregnant and never look back

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Still if u all wnt answer thn I would prefer a boyfrnd or hubby who is no father to me. Atleast RK sound interesting & certainly younger thn sultan who is way too mature,.

[/QUOTE]

How insecure are you πŸ˜†?... It was a simple question of two personality types.. and people choosing their type.. no one was saying A is better than B or B is better than A... 

But you had to come creating meanings where there are none.. and yeah!... if you dont understand sthg ( father comment and very clearly you haven't got the hang of what was being said) .. why bother dissecting it!

Dude, forced statements like this.. just show you are insecured .. and let me tell you.. RK doesn't need insecure fans to create random meanings and insinuate people.. He is good all by himself.. and nobody needs to create stories to advertise him .. πŸ˜†.. 

and yeah don't bother  to justify yourself or your post or whatever you have going on here.. or reply to this one.. frankly, don't care
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gator

N the biggest help who needs this time is u ..Do u think tht any star/actor or a person does this to his wife in pulic...Janta media ...everyone will handle tht person...πŸ˜† Whtever u said shows tht u dnt have the ability to distinguish between Real n reel...πŸ˜†...Law naam ki chidiya ke baare me pata hai ya hawa me teer marte ho...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†or will any girl gets married on a contract  ..Further will any actor/superstar gets married to a common girl in the name of revenge..Can a girl slap a superstar like this...I never saw any lecture on the same...Intead thr were posts like Wow MB go ...He desrves tht...do tht inreal world ...U will get the worst result πŸ˜† ...Do tht ...Police station se nikalne ka time nahi milega πŸ˜† ...πŸ˜‰...Woww...thn would u prefer a girl to get married to a criminal ...Strange Seriously needs help nt RK fans bt  double std people I mean mature people ...πŸ˜‰ ..πŸ˜†

Its a show if u cant distinguish between a show which is meant for entertainment ...n real life its ur problem πŸ˜‰