SheDevil thumbnail

If it would have been real life thn I m not even mad enough to slap a superstar, helped a rah chalta banda who is spineless enough not to stand for himself to file a case or provide shelter to criminal . I would give two hoots to sultan's back story coz all gangster & criminal have same back story . All terrorist are usually kidnaped & are force to become this & no citizen give damn to their story & Jst wnt them to b hang for their sins. (so not only RK even Madhu needs psychiatrist🤣🤣)

Still if u all wnt answer thn I would prefer a boyfrnd or hubby who is no father to me. Atleast RK sound interesting & certainly younger thn sultan who is way too mature,.

The best thing abt any relationship is growing wid each other , discovering each other , fighting,loving,hurting,apologizing & tht wht I c in Rishbala . I can c them growing together. I can c them living an exciting life where they will make , break, fall even hurt & make mistake but it will b more normal thn marrying a criminal( forced or by choice),father of a child who sounds way too mature.

In relationship where one partner is too mature other needs to,grow too in,order to b compatible. Marriage becomes compromise, sacrifice & too boring & the fact is sultan has already experienced his share of fun, Joy & fatherhood while Madhu will b forced & it doesn't matter whether she adore aryan or not coz being mom & being nanny r two different things 🤣🤣

If I m not wrong Madhu already have father not one but two & I m sure she don't have place to add one more in list 🤣🤣

PS- u shout from roof top or bang ur head agnst wall it won't change a fact it is a show which v watch for entertainment & RK is entertainment & a lead. He add a fun element to this show & fighting or bashing him won't change this fact. I always believe 'Safe choices give u ordinary but to get extra-ordinary Risk is an ingredient... Mild might make u smile but danger lures u' . Aa for ur worry of RK as father so let Rishbala settle first. Still I believe RK will prove out to b best father coz he loved his father who committed suicide & left him disappointed so he will leave no stone unturned to,give best life to his babies. Sultan gave aryan life he desire while RK will give life to his babies they desire. Sultan used aryan as bait whereas for RK his biwi & children safety will b his 1st priority . Sultan usually depend on Madhu & is a silencer , annoying & torture to watch . All those who find him sensible are too much. Sensible ppl always know criminal lure danger so they shuld lived far away from residents places ...

Part of post edited by the moderator! Kindly do not target any fan base while sharing your pOV.

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago

_Tangled_ thumbnail
Completely agree wid u shrishti..!
violetshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: SheDevil

Uff so many posts bashing RK & post like will u marry a person like RK in real life ?? 😡   My answer is get a life dude this is bloody show not real life 🥱

If it would have been real life thn I m not even mad enough to slap a superstar, helped a rah chalta banda who is spineless enough not to stand for himself to file a case or provide shelter to criminal . I would give two hoots to sultan's back story coz all gangster & criminal have same back story . All terrorist are usually kidnaped & are force to become this & no citizen give damn to their story & Jst wnt them to b hang for their sins. (so not only RK even Madhu needs psychiatrist🤣🤣)

Still if u all wnt answer thn I would prefer a boyfrnd or hubby who is no father to me. Atleast RK sound interesting & certainly younger thn sultan who is way too mature,.

The best thing abt any relationship is growing wid each other , discovering each other , fighting,loving,hurting,apologizing & tht wht I c in Rishbala . I can c them growing together. I can c them living an exciting life where they will make , break, fall even hurt & make mistake but it will b more normal thn marrying a criminal( forced or by choice),father of a child who sounds way too mature.

In relationship where one partner is too mature other needs to,grow too in,order to b compatible. Marriage becomes compromise, sacrifice & too boring & the fact is sultan has already experienced his share of fun, Joy & fatherhood while Madhu will b forced & it doesn't matter whether she adore aryan or not coz being mom & being nanny r two different things 🤣🤣

If I m not wrong Madhu already have father not one but two & I m sure she don't have place to add one more in list 🤣🤣

PS- u shout from roof top or bang ur head agnst wall it won't change a fact it is a show which v watch for entertainment & RK is entertainment & a lead. He add a fun element to this show & fighting or bashing him won't change this fact. I always believe 'Safe choices give u ordinary but to get extra-ordinary Risk is an ingredient... Mild might make u smile but danger lures u' . Aa for ur worry of RK as father so let Rishbala settle first. Still I believe RK will prove out to b best father coz he loved his father who committed suicide & left him disappointed so he will leave no stone unturned to,give best life to his babies. Sultan gave aryan life he desire while RK will give life to his babies they desire. Sultan used aryan as bait whereas for RK his biwi & children safety will b his 1st priority . Sultan usually depend on Madhu & is a silencer , annoying & torture to watch . All those who find him sensible are too much. Sensible ppl always know criminal lure danger so they shuld lived far away from residents places ...

👏 Great Post!! 

Completly Agree... i know people are worrying about RK being a dad... let him sort out his relationship with Madhu first !! goshhh. like you said RK will prove to be the best father by far he wont order his kids around like his some BOSS ... and making his kids to weights etc at such a young age what kind of role model is that!! 

im sorry but i just want Rishabala <3
itni akal sab mein kahan 😆
log yahan jaan de de show ke liye unka bas chale toh 😆
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Eye opening post👏 Beautifully written & well explained..😃 Such post are needed to keep us normal in this forum..Loved it..thank u for making a post like this😃
rishbalaeiej thumbnail
WE CANT MARRY A MAN LIKE SULTAN ALSO.YES UR WORDS ARE TRUE.NICE POST.
anamika143.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
rk is entertainment...entertainment n entertainment...reality mai to bg scores bhi nai hotey...but i love my sexy kameena the way he is!!!!!

at least he luks sexy even without removing his shirt...unlike others!!!!
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
finally a rocking post of shrish:-):-):-)
1000% Agree yaar:-):-):-)
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post...!! 👏 mirrors like this are necessary sometimes...😆 

for god's sake i don't understand ki kitni baar kitne logon ko samjhaana padega dat 'reel is not real'...😡

in some anti-RK posts dey use it themselves n den forget bout it... 😡this forum is full of  bulakhad people...🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This forum is less about ENJOYING the show and more about giving MORAL LECTURES🤣🤣🤣