Barun_Fever Senior Member
Barun_Fever
Barun_Fever

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

Originally posted by Barun_Fever

Thanks so much Akshay_KundalSmile
i will try the vpn proxy thing

nay , try the 1st 1 indeed . I you say i would pm the youtube links to you everyday

How sweet of you, I tried the first one, but it's blocked in USCry
The problem is I am stuck at July 2nd 2012 episode, and I want to watch it from there to now, to know the whole story you know what I am saying..that's why.. But this is so nice of you to offer..thanks so much..

Akki_Kundal Senior Member
Akki_Kundal
Akki_Kundal

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

nay , try the 1st 1 indeed . I you say i would pm the youtube links to you everyday

The problem is I am stuck at July 2nd 2012 episode, and I want to watch it from there to now, to know the whole story you know what I am saying..that's why.. But this is so nice of you to offer..thanks so much..

ok , wouldnt even dailymotion work? I dont think they are blocked and they too are in hd .
Barun_Fever
Barun_Fever

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged

ok , wouldnt even dailymotion work? I dont think they are blocked and they too are in hd .

Yea I tried both youtube and daily motion, both didn't work :(
And on startv.in, it's same thing for USA, it's weird till from 18th Dec 2011 to 1st July 2012, they have all episodes on youtube, after that it's all either only 5 mins, or blocked..Confused

Akki_Kundal
Akki_Kundal

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
ok giving you a new idea , check if this works . go to your adress of adsl router for eg . mine is 192.168.1.1 they ask for username and password . by default it is admin and admin . after enter details the page opens . check in all boxes to find an option time zone . under that you will see the current to be of us . . .. . . .. replace that with india (+5.30) . and save the settings . i think after that it will work . check out .if not than try the vpn thing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barun_Fever

Barun_Fever
Barun_Fever

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

ok giving you a new idea , check if this works . go to your adress of adsl router for eg . mine is 192.168.1.1 they ask for username and password . by default it is admin and admin . after enter details the page opens . check in all boxes to find an option time zone . under that you will see the current to be of us . . .. . . .. replace that with india (+5.30) . and save the settings . i think after that it will work . check out .if not than try the vpn thing

Hey so sorry for late reply..I was out for few days
Thanks once again, but you know what? I found the download link for whole DVD only, so now I can watch all episodes..thanks so much for your help..Smile

Akki_Kundal
Akki_Kundal

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Hey so sorry for late reply..I was out for few days
Thanks once again, but you know what? I found the download link for whole DVD only, so now I can watch all episodes..thanks so much for your help..Smile

could you please pm me the link , thanks in advance

Go to top