India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Sangeeta's heart

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I know the subject matter is a little tricky but what I was thinking is that Sangeeta's heart is in the right place.
I know Sangeeta has issues with Gunjan leaving in their house. But it is hard to accept your sister-in-law's relative who came all of a sudden in their life and now permanently leaving with them.

Yesterday's episode showed that she clearly loved Rachna and thinks of her as her daughter. I liked the fact that she did not care about any of Charu's money or her relationship when it came to Rachna and she was ready to protect her family. Do you think that this shows that she meant well when she was trying to get Charu into the family and she did not expect Charu to be harmful. Eventhough they showed one scene where Sangeeta seemed to think that this is not Charu's nature to give up so fast. What is your take on Sangeeta? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

renraylatoyakarishmahAmit.Ghangasbrat2008braich_gal-Eris-

brat2008 IF-Rockerz
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
eMy take is did Sangeetha go to volunteer information abt the lawyer to Charu,s parents so that they are ready with their defenceAngry or did she actually go to give them her piece of her mindUnhappy
 Am confusedEmbarrassed

By the way did she have a heart transplantShockedShocked , she was  considering Rachna her daughterShockedShocked
 In thE same heart she could have at least considered Gunjan her family tooConfused but noCry

Maybe no transplant just a bypass surgery of the heart with a diff route of blood supplyConfusedConfused

That is why a partial change not total change of heartROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanPreetiK03chacha_chaudhri

meghna.sky Senior Member
meghna.sky
meghna.sky

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Sangeeta has a heart?! Shocked LOL LOL hope she start to blackmail to charu..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanRaleighbcat

Amit.Ghangas IF-Rockerz
Amit.Ghangas
Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
agree.
milla IF-Stunnerz
milla
milla

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Sangeeta heart I don't think she have one if she did she would not have done all the things she did to Gunjan.  I really don't know why Seema and Sangeeta hates Gunjan so much what have Gunjan ever done to them.  She tell Charu everything that goes on so she can be alert. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top