Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TaaRey & SwaRon SS- Student of the Year *Pt4Pg11* (Page 9)

mymy_taarey Senior Member
mymy_taarey
mymy_taarey

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Recap: TaaRey spend an intimate night together. SwaRon have cute moments together. TaaYam think of a plan to make Rey jealous. Rey realizes that he has to treat Taani better.

After the wedding TaaRey had become one of the cutest and inseparable couples in St. T's. Rey now gave Taani all his attention and never looked at Kria even once. Taani was happy and couldn't believe how lucky she was. Even SwaRon were the second power couple of St. T's. All the girls were now jealous of Taani and Sharon for getting the most wanted guys in the college. Everything was going great, that is till they announced the Student of The Year competition. Everyone was studying their heads off even Rey and Sharon.
*In Shani's room*
Sharon-Taani are you studying?
Taani-of course, you?
Sharon-nope just a fashion magazine.
But what Taani didn't know was that there was a math book hidden inside the magazine. Everyone was so scared when the Top 16 announcement finally came. They were all sitting together when the Principal announced it.
Princi- Number 16. . . .KRIA GHAI
People clapped, Taani and Sharon rolled their eyes.
Princi-Number 14. . . . REYAANSH SINGHANIA
Rey stood up and Taani hugged him tight, she was so proud of him.
Princi- Number 10. . . . SHARON RAI PRAKASH.
Taani hugged her then Swayam hugged her. Sharon was so proud of herself for coming 10th.
Princi-Number 6. . . . SIMMI MALHOTRA (no she and Shivam are not related).
Simmi stood up and received hugs from Taani and Sharon.
Princi-Number 4. . . . TAANI SHEKHAWAT.
Taani jumped up and hugged Rey really tight. She also hugged Sharon and Swayam.
Princi-Number 3. . . .SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT!
Swayam jumped and up punched his hand in the air, 3rd place. He hugged Taani and Sharon and guys hugged Rey.
Princi-Number 2. . . . VIKRAMJEET KALSI
Vicky stood up but was still surprised.
Vicky-who got 1???
Princi-and in first place. . .  WHAT? I can't believe it. In first place is. . . . SHIVAM MALHOTRA!
Shivam stood up so shocked and so were the rest. Taani hugged Shivam tight, she was really happy for him. After the assembly they all reconvened in the canteen. Vicky just kept on hitting Shivam.
Vicky-how the hell did you get higher than ME???
Shivam-I prayed, that's how.
Taani laughed at Vicky and Shivam.
Rey-great now that we are all in the Top 16, it's going to be fun.
Simmi-hello remember this is a competition!
Rey-so you're telling me you're willing to make your friends lose to win.
Swayam-Maybe. . .
Rey looked at Swayam then turned away. The next task was the scavenger hunt.
Coach-here are the teams. Team A Sharon, Taani, Swayam and Shivam. Team B Rey, Kria, Simmi, Vicky.
Taani rolled her eyes as the coach put Kria and Rey together. Rey gave her hand a squeeze and walked towards his team. As soon as he got their Kria started to flirt with him, but he ignored her. The odd thing about the teams were that Taani and Rey were separated, and so were Rey and Swayam. They all got their first clue and off they all went. At the end when they all got the same clue it was Rey and Swayam who figured it out. They both ran towards the temple and finally SWAYAM won. They were all really happy. That night Rey came over to Taani and Swayam's house for dinner. After dinner Taani and Rey were outside chatting.
Rey-so congrats on winning sweet heart.
Taani-thank you, but you were amazing. I can't believe you and bhai figured it out.
Rey-well I missed having you on my team.
Taani-I'm sure you did.
Rey-what does that mean?
Taani-well Kria seemed pretty close to you *trying to annoy him*
Rey pulled Taani closed to him and roughly put his lips on hers. Taani was so shocked that she didn't respond till a couple of moments later. Rey pulled away and put her forehead against hers.
Rey-do you still think I have feeling s for Kria.
Taani just shook her head, she was looking down and her cheeks were pink. Rey took this as an opportunity to have fun. He gave her left cheek a wet kiss and the same to the right cheek. He started to kiss her neck, and ended up biting it. Taani moaned and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Things would have gone further is Swayam hadn't decided to come out.
Swayam-uh hum. I hate to interrupt this love fest, but it is late and this sight sickens me.
Taani pulled away blushing and Rey smirked at them. Rey was just about to leave when a distressed call came from outside. They all rushed in and found that TaaYam's grandmother had had an heart attack. They all rushed her to the hospital. They were waiting outside the hospital room, when Swayam banged his hand on the wall and went out.
Taani-Rey go after him!
Rey-Taani are you. . .
Taani-just go
Rey went after Swayam and found his crying outside. All he did was hug him tight. Swayam hugged him back. Rey pulled way.
Rey-now do I have to kiss you as well, because if I loved kissing your sister, I'm sure I would love to kiss you
Swayam-*smiled and hit his chest lightly* shut up and leave the kissing for my sister.
They hugged again. But sadly for Taani and Swayam their grandmother died a few days later. Taani was devastated, but you couldn't even place the emotions that Swayam was feeling. Taani locked herself up in her room and would only talk to Rey. Swayam wouldn't talk to a single person. He just kept to himself, he wouldn't even talk to Taani. One day while walking he overheard people arguing with each other.
???-we have to tell them!
???-no it will destroy Taani. There is no way I am telling her.
???-she is like my sister, and I really love Swayam.
Rey-and I love Taani, and I won't able to see her broken.
Sharon-we have to Rey. We've kissed more than once behind her back. I can't do this anymore.
Rey-it is all in the past!
Sharon-Rey it happened just a couple of weeks ago. It has gone on for 2 years. We have to tell them.
Rey-They'll leave us.
Swayam-you're right we will

Sorry to end like this, but I need to build up the excitement!!!

Precap: SwaRon & TaaRey break up. Taani is devastated and locks herself in her room. The dance competition comes up and they need to look for new partners. Taani makes a shocking discovery.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!!! I WILL ONLY UPLOAD THE NEXT PART IF I GET 2/3 PAGES OF COMMENTS!!!

Edited by mymy_taarey - 13 April 2013 at 9:48am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

tareyforeverAsh.SwaronstarryLove_skSidni98TanHa-VruShanvrinda-fanshrutijoshi_038JSmileyFace8Jsnehac2bags07riachandnani-sanjy-pritii_20my_angel...samiha_taareylove_taareykhyati2000taarey-foreverpriyal_TaaReyflicka.-Soumya-.-CussTheWorldUpforeverlazyshamanbk.AriSe.To.LoVe.Missu_TRMohit_monayaMon_trraddhiShubh007Viji.Chandrananju101...Natasha...chand91puzzles.

puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Saw it before ur pm dii!! Wow!! Loved this chapter!! 
TaaRey bit outside TaaYam's home.. swayam's entry.. BANG ON!! And then their grandmaa's death.. Gosh!! I HATE deaths!! I cried during that part while watching the movie.. You made me teary here! and then Sharey's convo.. Like hell!! How could they like.. eww.. how could they kiss jab woh kisi aur se pyaar karte the.. Swayam heard it.. Well.. I knew this would happen.. But still.. Too much exited for the next update!! Do pm me when u update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mymy_taarey

Viji.Chandran IF-Sizzlerz
Viji.Chandran
Viji.Chandran

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
it ws a bit emotional update...
bt wl ths stry wl b havng the same twist as studnt of the year ahead???????????????/
update soon

mymy_taarey

Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I'm vry glad to knw tat rey stpd bng flirty wit tat kriya & cncntrtng on hs gf...D TR kis ws realy a hot zone...Grany died,taayam r in depression bt wts jst wit sharey.Damn,i cnt evn imgn thm wit bng cls bt ty hv bn kisd. Excitd fr nxt chptr wit swa rctn.

mymy_taarey

-CussTheWorldUp IF-Dazzler
-CussTheWorldUp
-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Reserved! <3

mymy_taarey

bags07 Senior Member
bags07
bags07

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
wow chap 3 was awesm...n wt they cheated on taayam?hate rey fr this..bt chap 3 was really shocking n awesm pls update soon

mymy_taarey

-sanjy- Senior Member
-sanjy-
-sanjy-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
OH NO SHAREY AngryAngry
but TaaRey kiss was so cute and OMG SWAYAM FOUND OUT, I CAN'T WAIT Big smile Update Fast 

mymy_taarey

priyal_TaaRey Goldie
priyal_TaaRey
priyal_TaaRey

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Amezing update dear

Poor taayam ...

Con soon. Waiting for next chapter .

mymy_taarey

Go to top