Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TaaRey & SwaRon SS- Student of the Year *Pt4Pg11* (Page 3)

-sanjy- Senior Member
-sanjy-
-sanjy-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Wow, I read the other ss and it was amazing ! I can't wait for your D3 version of it ! Update fast and do pm me ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mymy_taarey

shrutijoshi_03 Groupbie
shrutijoshi_03
shrutijoshi_03

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
hey dea dis seems rly intresting...do cont soon

mymy_taarey

priyal_TaaRey Goldie
priyal_TaaRey
priyal_TaaRey

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Hey really Interesting story dear...

Waiting for your update...

Update soon...

mymy_taarey

.-Soumya-. IF-Dazzler
.-Soumya-.
.-Soumya-.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Hey nice plz continue soon

mymy_taarey

khyati2000 Goldie
khyati2000
khyati2000

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
update soon

mymy_taarey

Viji.Chandran IF-Sizzlerz
Viji.Chandran
Viji.Chandran

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
i just read the soty link...
thats intrstng...
plz update soon...

mymy_taarey

Nukti Senior Member
Nukti
Nukti

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Continue soonSmile

mymy_taarey

mymy_taarey Senior Member
mymy_taarey
mymy_taarey

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Part 1 (REMEMBER TO READ THE LINK BEFORE READING THIS OTHERWISE THE STORY WON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. Also just want to say this won't be the whole movie. I'll be focusing on TaaRey scenes and some SwaRon scenes will be mentioned. It will just take parts of the story, it won't be very detailed. Also I not exactly going to follow the story. It will be most like SOTY, but there will be other scenes as well.)

St. Theresa's College had  always had an amazing reputation. But there were four students that were remembered the best. Their names were Reyaansh Singhania, Sharon Rai Prakash, Taani Shekhawat, and last but not least Swayam Shekhawat. These for names would never be forgotten. They were known in the St. T's hall of fame. But to know the real story you'll just have to read on. So let's start with introducing the characters. First of all. Reyaansh Singhania.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGuNTLK3qoU)
The hot, the cool, the awesome heartthrob of St. Louis. He was and always will be the love of all girls. He's smart, funny, cool and everything you could ever want in a boy. The only bad thing is that he doesn't take anything seriously. Which is why he is the bestest friends with the one and only Sharon Rai Prakash!
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYMJR5YHp-Y)
She is everything a guy wants and everything a girl wants to be. She is a diva with a lot of attitude and will do anything to stay that way. There is nothing she can't do. She may not be the brightest bulb, but she is definitely the prettiest. No one is more prettier than her. Well maybe for one girl. She might be Rey's best friend, but when it comes to love only one girl captures Rey's heart. Her name is Taani Shekhawat.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J_r55Kq7rI)
She is sweet, smart, beautiful, kind, caring, the PERFECT girl next door. She will do anything for her loved ones. And no one will even think to hurt her. She is like an angel sent from above and can do anything wrong. She loves Rey so much and would do anything for him. Her best friend is Sharon and they are like sisters. The only person she loves more than Rey and Sharon is her brother Swayam Shekhawat.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9s2Y53Vazw sorry couldn't find a VM of him. If anyone has one do PM me!)
He is smart, suave, charming, sweet and Mr. Majnu. He can charm his way out of anything and into anyone's heart. He is really serious but can have a silly side. He was new to St. Louis. His and Taani's parents died so he has been like a father to Taani. If there is one person in this world he would do anything for, it's Taani. His and Rey's friendship was also something that seemed like it could never break but sometimes all good things come to an end. But that's later on.
So let's start the proper story. Where does it start. . . . aah yes at Sharon's mother's party. Sharon's mom had married many times and she had thrown a party. Sharon hated her mom's parties. So when she arrived at this one she went straight to one of her best friends, Simmi.
Sharon-hey Sim, how are you?
Simmi-amazing, you?
Sharon-good, but I would be better if I knew where my best friend was!
Simmi-where he usually is, flirting with Miss World.
Simmi pointed to where Rey and Kria were flirting with each other. Sharon sighed. She was sick of always saving his but with Taani. But this time no more. She walked over to where Rey was and patted him on his shoulder. He shooed her away. She patted him again.
Kria-umm someone wants you
Rey turned and saw Sharon and stepped away from Kria.
Sharon-hey Kria!
Kria-hi Sharon
Sharon-did you know wine doesn't come off clothes? You'll have to wash it like a million times.
Kria-umm. . . . thanks for the washing machine tip.
Sharon-oh, you'll need it!
Sharon threw her glass of wine on Kria's shirt and stomped off. Simmi who saw this burst out laughing. Sharon walked towards her and high fived her.
Simmi-that was amazing Shar.
Sharon-I know.
Rey followed them.
Rey-Sharon what was that?
Sharon-Rey if you don't stop this, I will tell Taani. And I will make sure she breaks up with you.
Rey-you wouldn't do that!
Sharon-try me. She is my best friend, and I don't want her to be hurt.
Sharon linked her arm with Simmi's and walked away.
*At St. Theresa's the first day back*
Everyone stared as the new boy walked in. All of the girl's hearts fluttered and all the boys grew jealous. Even Rey and Sharon were effected. Who was this new boy and what was he doing? When Rey met him for the first time he was shocked. Swayam had just parked his bike when he was confronted by Nilesh and Vicky.
Nil-do you know who's spot you just parked in?
Swayam-the school's?
Nil-nope, that is Reyaansh Singhania's spot.
Swayam-so
Vicky-Ranvijay Singhania's son.
Swayam-haan to.
Nil-well I warned you.
Swayam heard a car roar behind him and he turned around. Rey got out of his car and stood in front of Swayam.
Rey-who do you think you are?
Swayam-Swayam. Swayam Shekhawat.
Rey-well Mr. Shekhawat, you might just want to move your bike before I move it for you.
Swayam-you don't own the spot.
Rey-yes, but my car is higher maintenance then your little bike.
Swayam walked over to Rey's car and walked around it.
Swayam-impressive. Great engine and superb mileage.
Rey-what were you, a mechanic?
Swayam-night club ki valet.
Rey-oh wow! Superb yaar. One thing, be a dear and park the car.
Rey threw Swayam the keys and Swayam caught it. Swayam smirked and got in the car. He drove it onto the field and drove it in a circle getting mud all over it. He stopped and got out of the car only to be attacked by Rey. The teachers came and broke up the fight. They were sent to principal's office. He shouted at them and told them to start behaving properly. Once they left the office Rey was about to say something but a high pitched voice interrupted them.
Taani-SWAYAM!!!
Rey watched as Taani, HIS Taani ran up and hugged his new enemy. She hugged him tight and Swayam hugged her equally as tight. Who was this and why was HIS girlfriend hugging him so tight?
Swayam-how are you?
Taani-bad. I am mad at you.
Swayam-why? What did I do?
Taani-what is this bhai? You come to St. T's and I have to find out from my friends.
Swayam-it was supposed to be a surprise, but someone over here got on my nerves.
Swayam glared at Rey. Rey was about to respond back but Taani cut in.
Taani-umm Bhai. . . . I hate to say this but
Swayam-kya Taani?
Taani-umm bhai meet Reyaansh Singhania, my boyfriend.
Swayam-your boy-WHAT?
Taani-oh god!
Rey-I'm her boyfriend, what's your problem?
Taani-Rey, this is Swayam Shekhawat
Rey-wait. . . . as in Shekhawat
Taani-yes he is my brother!
Rey-you never told me your brother was coming!
Taani-actually I did, you're just to rude to remember
Rey-Taani!
Swayam-why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend? And why is it him?
Rey-excuse me, I could say the same thing about you
Taani-guys please don't fight! I love you both and I don't want you guys to fight. Try and make peace. At least for me.
Swayam-fine
Rey-fine
Taani-yay, now shake hands
The shook hands, Swayam gripped Rey's hand tighter than usual and Taani saw the alarm on Rey's face.
Taani-BHAI STOP!!!
Swayam let go off Rey.
Taani-Rey tum thik to ho na?
Rey-I'm fine Taani.
Taani-okay now, I have to show bhai around. But I'll see you later okay.
Rey-yes you will
Taani kissed his cheek and skipped off. Swayam trailed behind her glaring at Rey once more.

Precap: Swayam questions Taani and Rey's relationship. Taani finally gets sick of Rey flirting with Kria. Sharon and Swayam start to fall for each other.

OKAY SO THERE WAS CHAPTER 1 !!! What do you think???

Edited by mymy_taarey - 11 April 2013 at 7:05am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

TanHa-VruShanvrinda-fanAsh.SwaronstarryLove_skSidni98CupcakeLover99siddhilovesamarshrutijoshi_03Roshuluvtaareysnehac2CharMarfan4ever.-Amrita-.parulsgeshiga54bags07ssruthisdas1027-sanjy-pritii_20my_angel...priyal_TaaReyflickaSweet.Sarcastictaarey-foreverrakhiankitasamiha_taareyaparabosecarmelArchi_Taareylove_taareykhyati2000foreverlazy-Fam_TaaReY-shamanbk.-Soumya-.-CussTheWorldUpMohit_monayaMissu_TRNSohi13Mon_trraddhichand91puzzles.Viji.Chandrananju101...Natasha...Cupcake.patie

Go to top