Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Request to makers of pratyusha new show (Page 5)

ananyamer9 IF-Sizzlerz
ananyamer9
ananyamer9

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Please start the new show in which pratyusha will be acting very soon. There are lot of members on bv forum waiting for her return to tv screen. Please help us stop negatively on bv forum by starting the new show as soon as possible. There will be no more false rumors about the show or people taking so much concern about the state if bv serial. There a lot of people who love bv show live in peace with the current actors of the show.

Sheets thanks a lot for your concern but on a lighter note pratzii ke saath sid bhi show may aye tho bhada maaza ayega Wink

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MARINA75Cicajadra211Maja86Kalimerammishra1vasanthimraoTenakdadisabih_Manali_Sneha...LoveJaymaaServianaVerboseG

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananyamer9

Please start the new show in which pratyusha will be acting very soon. There are lot of members on bv forum waiting for her return to tv screen. Please help us stop negatively on bv forum by starting the new show as soon as possible. There will be no more false rumors about the show or people taking so much concern about the state if bv serial. There a lot of people who love bv show live in peace with the current actors of the show.

Sheets thanks a lot for your concern but on a lighter note pratzii ke saath sid bhi show may aye tho bhada maaza ayega Wink

I too wish sid and prats come together but that is very difficult right now.  I liked sid and prats only because of ANSH and I dont think any other serial can justify their chemistry with a strong story. 
ananyamer9 IF-Sizzlerz
ananyamer9
ananyamer9

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ananyamer9

I too wish sid and prats come together but that is very difficult right now.  I liked sid and prats only because of ANSH and I dont think any other serial can justify their chemistry with a strong story. 

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! Wink
.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
why do members continue to  make comments on other members of the forum, if you have a issue, report it and DONT COMMENT. By commenting you too are culpable for the actions so why do it, Please show self restrain and follow forum rules, if this was abided there would not be so much unrest on the forum, why do members continue to tell members what to do and make comments on their judgement

topic closed

Go to top