Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Request to makers of pratyusha new show (Page 4)

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Please start the new show in which pratyusha will be acting very soon. There are lot of members on bv forum waiting for her return to tv screen. Please help us stop negatively on bv forum by starting the new show as soon as possible. There will be no more false rumors about the show or people taking so much concern about the state if bv serial. There a lot of people who love bv show live in peace with the current actors of the show.

Dear Sheetsden,

I have never interacted with you earlier. Its a pity, that.

I have missed this kind of post coming from you; its been a while.

However, this post is your forte... riling people up and then showing a holier-than-thou attitude. At least be open about what you want to say.

Never you mind. Karma is a big leveler - when and where it will come around to bite is the question.

And it will arrive, sooner than you think. 

Regards,
VerboseG

PS: In case you need a clarification on what I have said, I am sure you can find a new-found friend to help you.

Edited by VerboseG - 10 April 2013 at 9:00am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

MARINA75Cicajadra211Maja86KalimeraasDacmmishra1vasanthimraosudhajoTenakavanthika333ansh..kiranmina92kaliopalavylifelessonsLizBennetmanjeryananyamer9BlukittenJaymaaSneha...LovetistaaAkkiHP

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@Verbose

But think about it for a minute, poor Sheets got it from all of you.  But if Pratyusha were to announce her arrival in a jhakhas way on say StarPlus on a new serial, starting say next week, then a lot of her fans who are sad today will flock there.  The anger, frustration, PH's ego or what not, yeh sare sawaleh, discussion, naraazgi, vaghera sub khatam ho jayenge.  What wrong did my friend Sheets say?  Yehi toh keh rahe thee.

I also want Pratyusha to get into a new serial, looking modern and cute, as she wanted.  It will be nice to see her and I hope her show succeeds and succeeds well, nothing better than success to quell the nay sayers. Trouble will be if that show also is at 8pm.  So BV may lose a bit, they will buck up, yeh toh chalta rehta hai, these are transitory things that go up and down.

I am still under the influence of your Urdu couplet, as you can see.    LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyanolla

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

@Verbose

But think about it for a minute, poor Sheets got it from all of you.  But if Pratyusha were to announce her arrival in a jhakhas way on say StarPlus on a new serial, starting say next week, then a lot of her fans who are sad today will flock there.  The anger, frustration, PH's ego or what not, yeh sare sawaleh, discussion, naraazgi, vaghera sub khatam ho jayenge.  What wrong did my friend Sheets say?  Yehi toh keh rahe thee.

I also want Pratyusha to get into a new serial, looking modern and cute, as she wanted.  It will be nice to see her and I hope her show succeeds and succeeds well, nothing better than success to quell the nay sayers. Trouble will be if that show also is at 8pm.  So BV may lose a bit, they will buck up, yeh toh chalta rehta hai, these are transitory things that go up and down.

I am still under the influence of your Urdu couplet, as you can see.    LOL

At last line: at least someone is; I got the impression that the influence wore of extremely rapidlyConfused

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MARINA75Cicajadra211Maja86Kalimerammishra1vasanthimraoTenakYash.PallavySiya_lifelessonstistaaSneha...Loveananyamer9

Vermelha Senior Member
Vermelha
Vermelha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Please start the new show in which pratyusha will be acting very soon. There are lot of members on bv forum waiting for her return to tv screen. Please help us stop negatively on bv forum by starting the new show as soon as possible. There will be no more false rumors about the show or people taking so much concern about the state if bv serial. There a lot of people who love bv show live in peace with the current actors of the show.

reported for spreading rumors and false accusations and many more things...too lazy to write them here again

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MARINA75Cicajadra211KalimeraasDacvasanthimraoTenakSneha...Love

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vermelha

reported for spreading rumors and false accusations and many more things...too lazy to write them here again

Hey, how can you report such a harmless post?  What is wrong with you people?  Hey come one, grow up.
sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
i dont care if i get reported but seriously ...u need to get a life...live n let others live too...y dont u do a thorough inspection of your own posts b4 accusing someone for.spreading negativity...bv forum is.not ur.personal forum..we r.not.goin anywhere..y dont u find some.other place to spread ur intellectual posts nd spare us the horror...

Edited by sweet_chilly - 10 April 2013 at 10:38am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MARINA75Maja86KalimeraTenakavanthika333mina92Cicajadra211mmishra1vasanthimraokaliopaJecaSneha...Loveananyamer9JaymaaBlukitten

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

Originally posted by Vermelha

Hey, how can you report such a harmless post?  What is wrong with you people?  Hey come one, grow up.
yash..I know u didn't address it to me...but how do you describe it as a harmless post...this post is accusing some members of spreading negativity,starting rumors and indirectly telling them to be out of the forumShocked

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

MARINA75mina92Cicajadra211Maja86KalimeraasDacmmishra1vasanthimraoTenakkaliopamanjeryJecaSneha...Loveananyamer9JaymaaVerboseG

Jaymaa IF-Sizzlerz
Jaymaa
Jaymaa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Who spread negativity ? Not forum ppl .whenever call PH they r everytime differnant statement .sometime say Pratt back after 15 days she go out of country , audiance don't like T that's why we r change , or many more  statment .whenever call PH anybody you chack every time PH ppl spread news or rumor .forum ppl just share the news not spread nagetivety .

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MARINA75Maja86KalimeraasDacmmishra1vasanthimraoTenakmina92Cicajadra211kaliopadadisabihSneha...Loveananyamer9VerboseG

Go to top