Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: asDac

And I agree, if most
people think that the series has become a bad BV, then the minority should not
be angry.

who r u calling minority here. just bcos all of bv fans don't open threads like you guys u call them minority.
pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
L] we don't need negative buzz for the forum to run.
really ...then why did u post this thread to provoke another round of verbal volleys...its the forum for fr all those who loved the show called bv n so we r connected to it in some way or other however our Povs may differ but is it reqd to ban othr fellow forum members just bcoz thy differed from ur pov..??
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
we don't need negative buzz for the forum to run.[/QUOTE]
really ...then why did u post this thread to provoke another round of verbal volleys...its the forum for fr all those who loved the show called bv n so we r connected to it in some way or other however our Povs may differ but is it reqd to ban othr fellow forum members just bcoz thy differed from ur pov..??[/QUOTE] u call bashing the new actress in a disgusting way ur POV.
pussycat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheetsden

we don't need negative buzz for the forum to run.

really ...then why did u post this thread to provoke another round of verbal volleys...its the forum for fr all those who loved the show called bv n so we r connected to it in some way or other however our Povs may differ but is it reqd to ban othr fellow forum members just bcoz thy differed from ur pov..?? u call bashing the new actress in a disgusting way ur POV.
sorry to reply u bk as i hd nvr bashed the new actor fr her looks ..i had made couple of constructive criticism as the new actor failed to connect us to an.andi whom we knew...bt that cant be bashingEdited by pussycat - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Please start the new show in which pratyusha will be acting very soon. There are lot of members on bv forum waiting for her return to tv screen. Please help us stop negatively on bv forum by starting the new show as soon as possible. There will be no more false rumors about the show or people taking so much concern about the state if bv serial. There a lot of people who love bv show live in peace with the current actors of the show.

Dear Sheetsden,

I have never interacted with you earlier. Its a pity, that.

I have missed this kind of post coming from you; its been a while.

However, this post is your forte... riling people up and then showing a holier-than-thou attitude. At least be open about what you want to say.

Never you mind. Karma is a big leveler - when and where it will come around to bite is the question.

And it will arrive, sooner than you think. 

Regards,
VerboseG

PS: In case you need a clarification on what I have said, I am sure you can find a new-found friend to help you.
Edited by VerboseG - 11 years ago
Yash.Pal thumbnail
@Verbose

But think about it for a minute, poor Sheets got it from all of you.  But if Pratyusha were to announce her arrival in a jhakhas way on say StarPlus on a new serial, starting say next week, then a lot of her fans who are sad today will flock there.  The anger, frustration, PH's ego or what not, yeh sare sawaleh, discussion, naraazgi, vaghera sub khatam ho jayenge.  What wrong did my friend Sheets say?  Yehi toh keh rahe thee.

I also want Pratyusha to get into a new serial, looking modern and cute, as she wanted.  It will be nice to see her and I hope her show succeeds and succeeds well, nothing better than success to quell the nay sayers. Trouble will be if that show also is at 8pm.  So BV may lose a bit, they will buck up, yeh toh chalta rehta hai, these are transitory things that go up and down.

I am still under the influence of your Urdu couplet, as you can see.    ๐Ÿ˜†
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Yash.Pal

@Verbose

But think about it for a minute, poor Sheets got it from all of you.  But if Pratyusha were to announce her arrival in a jhakhas way on say StarPlus on a new serial, starting say next week, then a lot of her fans who are sad today will flock there.  The anger, frustration, PH's ego or what not, yeh sare sawaleh, discussion, naraazgi, vaghera sub khatam ho jayenge.  What wrong did my friend Sheets say?  Yehi toh keh rahe thee.

I also want Pratyusha to get into a new serial, looking modern and cute, as she wanted.  It will be nice to see her and I hope her show succeeds and succeeds well, nothing better than success to quell the nay sayers. Trouble will be if that show also is at 8pm.  So BV may lose a bit, they will buck up, yeh toh chalta rehta hai, these are transitory things that go up and down.

I am still under the influence of your Urdu couplet, as you can see.    ๐Ÿ˜†

At last line: at least someone is; I got the impression that the influence wore of extremely rapidly๐Ÿ˜•
Vermelha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please start the new show in which pratyusha will be acting very soon. There are lot of members on bv forum waiting for her return to tv screen. Please help us stop negatively on bv forum by starting the new show as soon as possible. There will be no more false rumors about the show or people taking so much concern about the state if bv serial. There a lot of people who love bv show live in peace with the current actors of the show.

reported for spreading rumors and false accusations and many more things...too lazy to write them here again
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vermelha

reported for spreading rumors and false accusations and many more things...too lazy to write them here again

Hey, how can you report such a harmless post?  What is wrong with you people?  Hey come one, grow up.
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont care if i get reported but seriously ...u need to get a life...live n let others live too...y dont u do a thorough inspection of your own posts b4 accusing someone for.spreading negativity...bv forum is.not ur.personal forum..we r.not.goin anywhere..y dont u find some.other place to spread ur intellectual posts nd spare us the horror...Edited by sweet_chilly - 11 years ago