Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lavy

The same thinghappenedthe day Prats was changed. Some of us who did not accept the change were talking about their pain in the AT and they were in for a rude shock when they were asked to either shut up and like Toral or get out of the forum and AT.

Why such negativity for Prats fans anyways?

I am taking about few members on the forum not all prats fans.
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arey...Their money...their Phone..their fingers..they can call. Totally their wish. They did like BV once upon a time..right? So..they have every right to call...even if it is to call and bash. 

The few members are also members sheets..who are affected by this abrupt change. They were not shown any sensitivity by their friends in the beginning when the change happened. 

Edited by lavy - 11 years ago
divine_ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aakash-

๐Ÿ‘..Lolz as such this forum is buzzing only bcz of Prats discussion..bcz who cares no one is discussing the show at all..And if we P fans leave then there will be no buzz..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

we don't need negative buzz for the forum to run.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lavy

Arey...Their money...their Phone..their fingers..they can call. Totally their wish. They did like BV once upon a time..right? So..they have every right to call...even if it is to call and bash. 

Yeah and fans have showed their power..in form of ever dipping trps..common yaar Makers shud never take audeince for granted๐Ÿ˜‰..This over confidence and oh so called Ego will take them nowhere...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
be careful in what u wish for...who know wen P's new show starts u might have to change the forum๐Ÿ˜‰
divine_ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

be careful in what u wish for...who know wen P's new show starts u might have to change the forum๐Ÿ˜‰

nothing will happen to bv forum. A show will never run with one actor and will never happen. Prats is not rajnikanth where the show will run non matter how it is. Her fan following is not even close to so many tv stars currently. Atleast her fan club is very small on IF compared to many actors on Indian tv.Edited by Sheetsden - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Please start the new show in which pratyusha will be acting very soon. There are lot of members on bv forum waiting for her return to tv screen. Please help us stop negatively on bv forum by starting the new show as soon as possible. There will be no more false rumors about the show or people taking so much concern about the state if bv serial. There a lot of people who love bv show live in peace with the current actors of the show.

Ohh Sheet! Is this necessary?  I'am almost certain that this thread will get closed before CV's can hear you๐Ÿ˜†
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

I did not mention your name. Don't you agree some members r intentionally doing it.

I know you did not mention my name but you generalized that members who are waiting for her new show. so I am one of them but I and lots of other members I know aren't the ones behind the negativity. also I think there are some people on both sides who are doing that so the fingers shouldn't be pointed at just one group. And also why point fingers if you don't want negativity because that brings negativity too.
divine_ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: samvi.

Ohh Sheet! Is this necessary?I'am almost certain that this thread will get closed before CV's can hear you๐Ÿ˜†

I kept quit all these days but seeing so many crap posts open daily it's frustrating to come on main forum.Edited by Sheetsden - 11 years ago
asDac thumbnail

Originally posted by: ganesh75

Each member IF, has the right to express his opinion. Minorities should not be angry.

And I agree, if most people think that the series has become a bad BV, then the minority should not be angry.