Request to makers of pratyusha new show

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Please start the new show in which pratyusha will be acting very soon. There are lot of members on bv forum waiting for her return to tv screen. Please help us stop negatively on bv forum by starting the new show as soon as possible. There will be no more false rumors about the show or people taking so much concern about the state if bv serial. There a lot of people who love bv show live in peace with the current actors of the show.Edited by Sheetsden - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont really comment much on the posts...but I dont like the idea of people thinking that we are behind the rumors and the negativity on the Forum.
Please refrain for making such comments on the members. we are also as much a part of IF as you are.

divine_ram thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha321

I dont really comment much on the posts...but I dont like the idea of people thinking that we are behind the rumors and the negativity on the Forum.

Please refrain for making such comments on the members. we are also as much a part of IF as you are.

I did not mention your name. Don't you agree some members r intentionally doing it.
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How are you so sure about it? Many of us call PH and colors and if they post what they hear...why would that be rumour spreading?

btw..even if the new show with Prats starts...we aren't going anywhere. We will be here until BV ends because Pratyusha was very much a part of BV and we have made some good friends in this forum and we will continue to connect with them through this forum.

No one has the right to ask Prats fans or Anjum's fans or Toral's fans to get out of this forum...however noble the intentions of asking them to get out may be.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh common thats a silly post..Please enjoy ur Show but dont preach people wat to do..Ok..I think the so called loyalist shud not be bothered about other fans ..U enjy naa who is stopping..u?
vasanthimrao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even if pratyusha's new show starts we "the some people" will be present here. The girl was part of this show for more than 3 years and as her fans, we do remain in this forum.

And I can't understand some people who open thread unnecessarily to provoke the others and then blame them for spreading negativity 😕.. Weird though...
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tm- there is no need to needle P's fans in such a subtle way. You can say point blank also that you feel we are spreading negativity

there is no need to beat around the bush, we are big boys and girls and can deal with open criticism

but I think all my comrades will agree when I state that- we don't care if you don't want our negativity. We.ll do as we please :)

thanks for showing your 'concern' for P fans and their feelings.
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The same thing happened the day Prats was changed. Some of us who did not accept the change were talking about their pain in the AT and they were in for a rude shock when they were asked to either shut up and like Toral or get out of the forum and AT.

Why such negativity for Prats fans anyways?
divine_ram thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavy

How are you so sure about it? Many of us call PH and colors and if they post what they hear...why would that be rumour spreading?

btw..even if the new show with Prats starts...we aren't going anywhere. We will be here until BV ends because Pratyusha was very much a part of BV and we have made some good friends in this forum and we will continue to connect with them through this forum.

No one has the right to ask Prats fans or Anjum's fans or Toral's fans to get out of this forum...however noble the intentions of asking them to get out may be.

if the so called members job is to open a new thread daily to bash the new actress shows how much negativity people have for the show. Why bother calling the bv office when it clearly shows the people r not interested in the show.Edited by Sheetsden - 11 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: michelle281194

Tm- there is no need to needle P's fans in such a subtle way. You can say point blank also that you feel we are spreading negativity

there is no need to beat around the bush, we are big boys and girls and can deal with open criticism

but I think all my comrades will agree when I state that- we don't care if you don't want our negativity. We.ll do as we please :)

thanks for showing your 'concern' for P fans and their feelings.

👏..Lolz as such this forum is buzzing only bcz of Prats discussion..bcz who cares no one is discussing the show at all..And if we P fans leave then there will be no buzz..😆😆😆