Sharaya-- Tharki

tiashaa-- ringa ringa roses

Manhoor-- beauty with brain☺️

Palak-- Masakalli

Monika-- Nanhi munhi singer

Edited by Arshiangel - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago

1.This is a INVITES ONLY Chat Club😳 mind it

2. If You're Interested In Joining Our CC, Send admin of this CC a PM.⭐️ We will add u then if u will be regular⭐️

3. New Members Please Provide An Introduction Of Yourselves so that we can get to know you better.😉

4. Don't Take Anything Seriously In This CC, especially us!
5. Having fun is a must.🤡

6. You should brace yourself for a roller coaster ride of friendships, chats, paagalpantis, masti, kushti and more importantly...happiness! 😃

7. Well If your Coming Be Ready to be Mad...🤪

8. The latest one is added--
This CC wont entertain any quitter..so You hv to glued urself on d CC by Fevicol *yaad rakhna*
9. Whatever goes around or outside this cc stays there .

10. Revise n read all rules again.

Imp.notice--

stalkers stay away from dis CC
Stalkers dur raho iss CC se
Warna 

PRIYA

Name : Priya (Priya025)
Living in : India
DOB : 16 Sep
I am : Simple and fun loving punjabi girl. I m a very talkative person. I feel annoyed when no one replies to my messages. I m crazy for IPKKND. I love cricket as much as IPKKND. Yuvraj Singh and Virat Kohli are my favourites.
I fear from : Dogs
Favourite actor : Barun Sobti, Shahrukh Khan and Varun Dhawan
Favourite actress : Sanaya Irani, Anushka Sharma and Kajol
Favourite movie : DDLJ
Favourite show : IPKKND
Favourite singer : Javed Ali and Mohit Chauhan
Favourite song : Deewana kar raha and Heer
Favourite color : White and Pink
Hobbies : I love listening to music , editing pics and videos
Hate : I hate liars
TONMOY
tonmoy009 (tonmoy hossain)----21 years old ,
date of birth --------august 10, 1991
about my self-------i am a math n chemistry major college student (bachelor).i have a mind of 35 years old heart of 14 years old.i dont like spending time with real people but i spend most of my time with internet people.

i love hrithik roshan,barun sobti,salman khan,ian somerhalder,jony deep...i should stop i m fan of a lot of people...but i was addicted to barun sobti n his show.

i dont like anyone telling me what to do...and i try not to tell people what to do.
my most favourite part of the show was when ASR was hugging LA and khushi started crying. first feelings of love ...i cried with her and then smiled all day. my fav coulur green and now red bcz of khushi...

only sweet i can make is jelibie.i just want to have fun.get bore easily .i believe in vampires n unicorns happy ending...read a lot of books.i try to be honest.i suck when it comes to tech stuff...
i was single ,is and i think will be,
my dream is to work less and earn more someday.i m not into cricket but im into hot cricketers.i never had hobbies other then read books. i hate when people judge u for who u r.i m me and i love it...

i m proud that i dont have ant regret.if i get a new life i will do what ever i did before.i m very proud of it.
my dream guy will be someone who loves me.i dont care if he is rich bcz i know i m gonna be rich someday.i know u guys r thinking of ASR. but i want more then that.

ab kya bollon main...is not it too much yaar.

MINAL

Hi i m minal,
i love my friends calling me mins,bcoz when u call it ,it means APNA or MINE.
i m at my sweet 16 ,date of birth 7th march .found my whole new world on india forum.
And my new friends on IF i love them.
i believe in love now bcoz of arshi ,not only that they r the reason i m here.i love my first crush...lol. i keep drooling my barun .
i dont think i will fall in love or anyone will fall in love with me, but still i believe in love.dont ask me about my prince charming 
i never think about such things.i believe no one is made for me.
my thinking seems to be pessimistic but i m not soo...
i like to try something creative,not related to drawings and all but related to tech.
i like doing mad things but...but 
i m not mad.ullu banana accha lagta hai,par kuch log ullu nahi bante...lol.
In real life,i m not kind of persons like which always impresses other.
My frnds think that if had two option in life, my frnds and arshi ,i will choose arshi.they all know how madly i love arshi.

KESHNI
My Intro!
Name:Keshni
DOB: 15 March
My Nickname: My real friends call me Kedu( coz i was supposedly in love with a chinese guy whose name was Kedai😆) and my IF friends call me Keshu!!
Fav Actor: Barun Sobti
Fav Actress: In Bw i like Sonakshi Sinha and Sanaya in Tv!
First crush:Is it possible to have a crush on your cousin(second cousin), coz well i did😆. But now, its only Barun Sobti
Fav colour: Black and Red
Things that i hate: Cockroach, lizards, rats🤢(they scare the hell out of me)
Dream: I want to be a pyschologist(or lawyer)😳
About me: Im a very talkative person( especially if the hot topic is IPK, then im not gonna stop easily!)
I'm so crazy about IPK, that i made my entire class crazy about it too!(im very proud of it!😆) I used to hate Tv soaps, but that was before IPK happened! Earlier i used to watch football(now i dnt know who is even playing in my fav team!😆)but i stopped with foot when i started watching IPK!
My motto: Enjoy every moment thrown at you coz Zindagi milegi na dobara!!!😳

APARNA
Name:Aparna
DOB: 5 feb
nickname: appy , appu ,apz on IF and bala at home
Fav actor: salmannn khan and BS and ksg
Fav actress: SI and shilpa anand
first crush: noone hahhha
fav colour: white and pink

I hate: m scared of snakes too d extreme:(

dream: good engr and person
about me: very lively gals , talks a lot, love family and frns a lot. 
M crazy about DM G and IPK.
I wasnt fan of ipk much but started watching as it was summer vacs and felll in love wid it coz of FF HGHJ (a must mus t read)

motto: do what u feel correct and do

ADITI

Name-- Aditi

Tapku date-- 14th Nov(Age nahi puchte ladkiyon se..besharamo)
Country-- India(Mera Bharaat mahan)
Country-- India(Mera Bharaat mahan)
Fav Actor-- Barun Sobti and Salman khan
Fav Actress-- none either from bollywood or tellywood
Fav Singer-- Adele,Lady Gaga,Katy Perry,Eminem,Mohit Chauhan
Fav Food-- Chinese n any chicken dish
Fav Movie-- Harry potter franchise,Twilight franchise,Ice age, n many more
Fav Song-- Rolling in the deep,Poker Face,Spacebound,Fevicol se🤣
Fav show-- IPKKND
Fav Season- Winter
Fav Colour--Black n Blue
Fears-- Insects,reptiles,Height(scared of airjourney also😭)
Fav timepass-- Gossiping,Reading(How opposites they r)
Day I entered in this forum asylum-- 18 March 2012
About Myself-- simple,fun loving,mad girl.possessive for those who are close to me,,thts my weakness,do things in extremes..if I luv sumone,luv him/her like anything..n if I hate sumone..thn BEWARE of me.
About this CC--I tapko here coz of craziness scattered here

MEDHA
trying to give an intro😆
Name:Medha
birthday- 8th February
country-India
favorite colour- red
favorite movie-jab we met
hobbies-i love to draw,paint and edit pictures.also like to listen to music in my free time
when i am angry or sad i listen to loud and fast music like khushi makes jalebis and arnav does gardening
About me-i am the kind of person that appears to be shy and quite but only my friends know i am not anything like that.

CHAITALEE

Name: Chaitalee; you can call me Chaitu (agar poora naam lene mein taklif ho rahi ho toh)
Living in: India
DOB: 20th october, 1990
My dream: Keeps on changing according to the marks I have been getting in various
entrance exams!
I am: Ohk...ab shuru kiya toh yeh thread kam pad jaayega...so short main bataa deti hoon.
I am a 22 year old Libran (Librans ki saari qualities ha..google kar lena). I am eccentric...hence the username Eccentrica. I'm an honest person and I absolutely hate liars re...Asli dreams poore ho na ho, IPKKND season 3 mein acting karne ki badi icchaa hai.
My first love: yaad nahi aa raha...toh shayad itna imp. nahi hoga. Real life waale mein kisi ko interest toh nahi hoga, real life waale ko bhi ab tak nahi batayaa 😳...onscreen waalon mein... Barun ki jay ho!
My fav color: Jo colour mujh pe suit karta hai woh. isliye favorite toh bahut hai...non favourites mein hai...yellow (ande ki yaad dilaata hai), pink (too girly) and orange( Jai maharashtra!)

Hobbies: Reading, dancing, singing, cooking and writing FFs on India forums.
I fear: the people who don't fear me..lolz
Fav actor: sirf aur sirf Barun (no other actor evokes a range of emotions in me as he does 😳), HW mein Brad Pitt (because he's a hotwa).
Fav actress: Sanaya Irani (her remariage waala scene still gives me goosebumps)
Fav cuisine: Indian, Italian, Chinese, and whatever I cook (Btw, I can cook...sacchi)
My fav and non favorite subject:school chod ke kaafi time hua...par tabhi bhi jsme acche marks milte the woh mera favourite subject tha! However I never liked Geography
My real-life friends call me: Bahut saare naam hai, unmein se kaafi mujhe
hai...so stick to Chaitalee (double e mat bhoolna) or Chaitu
My life-time quotation: Map out your future, but do it in pencil 😉 (based on my current experience)

TIASHA
Tiashaa
Name: Well, here everyone calls me Tish which is the shortened name for my real name. Ok ok, my name is Tishana...but call me Tish😊
Living in: India
DOB: 17th November
My dream: is to become a succesful doctor,( but the only problem is MBBS studies...🤢) and help those poor people to get operated for free
I am: lazy and always feeling sleepy for no reason. I love hanging out with friends and my mom, who is also my friend. I get bored very easily and I am a complete chatterbox, and need someone to hear my non-sense all day long, which my friends fulfill. I am moody and if I get happy, too happy, then I can go mad as well...😛 But I am, what I am...
My first love: At the age of 4, I fell in love with my own teddy bear...🤣and then it was replaced by Barun Sobti...
My fav color: A combo of black and white (zebra pattern) and red
I fear from: well, fire, lizards and all yucky creepy insects🤢
Fav actor: In BW, noone...in TV, Barun and Karan Tacker
Fav actress: Katrina Kaif in BW, and Sanaya Irani in TV.
Fav cuisine: Indian, Italian, Thai, Chinese...
My fav subject: I love maths and biology and geography...
My worst subject: I hate hate HATE history and particulalry civics...
My real-life friends call me: Ani (and, I don't know why)😆
Where do I originally belong to: pure Noth-Indian, so all sorts of Indian street foods, attract me
My life-time quotation: Do what you love, love what you do.!!
My fav scene: Well, the whole serial but my fave was June 1st episode when ArShi hugged during kidnapping..

SANA

Name- Sana 
IF username-ROBERTPATI
Date of birth-3RD JAN
Country/City-PAKISTAN

Fear of-LIZARD
Hobbies-READING
Fav show-IPK KASAUTI
Fav actor-BARUN SOBTI HRITHIK
Fac actress-DRASHTI
About yourself-HITLER CHOTO😆

HUMERA

Hi, I'm Humera

Born : 15th oct

Zodiac Sign : Libra

Fav actor : Don't know, they keep changing depending on their hotness 😉

Fav Show : Kahin Toh Hoga, IPK, Bigg Boss

I miss : IPK,ASR, KKGSR, and my childhood and those carefree days and on later stages of life, I'm sure I'm gonna miss my Jawani days 🤣

About me: 

Apart from the above info, I don't have any idea what to write about myself , and how, because I'm a very confused soul, but let me give it a try.

I'm a very lazy, a little crazy, funny and cheerful person. 

I'm scared of heights, creepy crawly insects, ghosts if they exists and I'm afraid of change, I'm kind of habituated to same old routines and I feel like I'm thrown out of my comfort zone, when I don't find familiar things.

I love kids, and I love happy endings of stories or in movies, which in reality life hardly offers.

TIA

Name :Tia halder

Birth date : 26th nov

Address : under the sky..above the ground somewhere in kolkata (india) :D

About me :

what to say and what not to say..cuz there's so much to say..

so you chat with me..you'll come to know about me..

but trust me i'm crazy enough to be qualified for this CC

uh well i'm pursuing M.sc in geography and a multimedia course(graphic and web design)..
Hobbies:watching animation movies,singing and listening to music,dancing,painting,laughing,dreaming,playing pranks,irritating people,hanging out with friends and have fun...that is why i'm here you see..!!!

relationship status: i'm single..and i'm not looking for my MR. right either..cuz i believe in being Mr. right..so that someone's wishes get fulfilled meeting me ☺️

Fav colour: blue
Fav actor : currently Ranbir kapoor
Fav actress : Sanaya Irani all time fav!
fav movie: had a huge hangover watching barfi currently..
fav show : IPKKND
Aim in life: Apart from academic success in order to earn money and also to get professional satisfaction..my ultimate aim is to do something for the society where i can invest the money i'll earn..
Love: God,animals,kids..
Hate:i hate the fact when my anger makes me to hate something or some one..
my strength:my never dying spirit..
my weakness:my fragile heart 💔
fav quote: hume bhi apse i love you dammit 😳 (this is i wanna tell to my fellow CC members)🤗
iruni
Name- Iruni Sulakkana
DOM- Feb 19
Age- 16
Country- Well Sri Lanka but always live in India...
I fear- Frogs
Favorite actor- Barun Sobti,SRK,Siddharth,Shahid
Favorite Actress- Sanaya Irani,Anushka
Favorite show ' IPKKND
Movie- JTHJ , OSO well all srk films
Singer ' Atif Aslam, Sonu Nigam,Shreya Goshal
Hobbies ' Quilting Papers, Writing stories , Internet surfing , Looking at Barun
Color ' Black and White
Doing a Cambridge University Computing Course with school work...
I want to be Producer or a Director...not really decided...
Motto ' Live the Life to the Fullest...Barun taught me that...
I don't like serious people..only like people who like to do crazy stuff...Lot of my buddies are now serious people...so now I don't like them...
This Profile is used by two people one me and other my cousin who is 16 too... This is her first hindi serial...obviously I worked into it...now she is downloading Hindi film like crazy...she is crazy for Imran Khan and One direction band

I get pissed off when My net is too slow...and someone interrupts me when I'm doing something...
Well if you want to know more about me ask me...okay I'm a mad,crazy girl I think I became like that becoz of Sarun,Akshay and Karan...

MILI

NAME;MILI(MILIMOL JACOB)
DOB:12 JULY
I AM FROM:INDIA
ABOUT ME:I AM A SIMPLE FUN LOVING LAZY MALAYALI GIRL I AM A MODERN GIRL WITH TRADITIONAL VALUES. RITE NOW DOING POST GRADUATION I CHEMISTRY.IPKKND IS THE TURNING POINT OF MY LIFE😆IAM POSSESIVE AND OBSESIVE ABOUT TE SHOW AND OF COURSE BARUN ..TO MY OBSESSION I BEGAN TO EXPLORE IT ON INTERNET AND COME ACROSS WITH THE FORUM FROM THERE DONT ASK ME I BECAME AN OFFICIAL PAAGAL.TILL IPKKD HAPPEND TO ME I THOUGT MYSELF A MATURE GIRL COMPARED TO MY FREINDS BUT NOW OUT OF ALL I KNOW I AM AGONE CASE😃BUT STILL I DONT WANT TO MOVE ON THIS FUN,MASTHI HAPPINESS AND THE FEELINGS ARSHI EVOKED ME ALL ARE NEW TO ME SO TILL ETERNITY I WILLL LIVE AS A IPKKNDIAN AND ARSHIAN.

DREAM:TO BECOME A PROFESSOR
FAV ACTOR:MAMOOTTY(MALAYALAM,VIJAY(TAMIL)
IN BW SRK AND SALMAN
THESE ALL ARE MY FAV TILL BARUN HE HAS TAKE OVER MY KIFE DAM IT!WETHER IN BW OR TW IWILL ALWAYS SUPPORT HIM AND CHEER FOR HIM APART FROM HIS "WORLDLY"FEATURES HIS HUMAN SIDE MAKE ME HIS TRUE ADMIRER..SIMPLY BARUN SOBTHI..

FAV SHOW:IPKKND
FAV SCENE: IT IS DIFICULT ME TO PICK ONE ..BUT FROM MY ALL TIME FAV PASSIONATE DIWALI SEQEUENCE WHEN ASR TOUCHES KKGS FEET AND DRAW A PATTERN FROM HER TOES TO TILL ANKLET OH MY GOSH HAT EVOKE MORE THAN THOUSAND BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH IN ONE SEC..😳
FAV ACTRESS:SANAYA IRANI
FAV MOVIE:DDLG AND THREE IDIOTS.AAKASHADOOTH(MALAYALAM)
FAV SINGERS:KS CHITHRA,SHREYA GOSHAL,MOHITH CHAUHAN
FIRST ANAD LAST CRUSH:ASR AKA BS
IAM:SINGLE AND NOT READY TO MINGLE I AM MORE THAN HAPPY BEING A FREE BIRD.

I HATE:WHEN PEOPLE INTERFERE ME WITH MY PERSONAL FREEDOM

MY MOTTO:WHATEVER YOU DO GIVE UR BEST..

I KOW KNOW MY INTRO BECOME LIKE A PROMOTION FOR BS&IPK🤣 I CANT HELP IT..KYA KARU HUM HE AISE PAGAL..

SHARAYA

Name:Sharaya Parayil
Birth date:14th june 1994
Dislikes:none
Hobbies:Painting,Reading,dreaming about Barun,Doing timepass on IF
Fav actor:Barun Sobti
Fav show:IPKKND

MAHNOOR

name...mahnoor
nickname...mano
date of birth...22 feb 1991
about me...i m simple,shy n funny girl
interests...comedy comedy n comedy
occupation...vele vele
favorite movies...dhamaaal,3 idiots n all parts of goalmaal
favorite colour...white
favrite song...pani da rang,iktara,aye khuda,behti hawa sa tha wo
favorite show...bigg bosss wid salman khan
favorite actor...adeel hashmi(lucy),abishek bacchan
dream...i want to b a professor
my fear...lizard,cockroach,dogs,cat,ghost,rats...list is so long😆
favorite singer...mika singh
love...i love my dad,mom,brothers,neice n nephew n myself

PALAK

name : palak (rati ki deewani)

name : palak (rati ki deewani)

DOB: 11th oct 1997 ( dun think i m a kiddo ..😆 i m a bad bad girl i would rock ur world )
nicname: vivian ki pankhi
education : lil angel in class 9th...(son gonna be in 10th. hope so)
fav tv actor: vivian,ritvik,gautam ,KSGand sumit
fav tv actress: rati,asha,drashti and surbhi
fav actor bollywood : hrithik and ranbir kapoor
fav actress bollywood: priyanka and deepika
living in INDIA, ALLAHABAD ( hope uknw )
words about me : i m a fun loving punjabi sherni ..i hate betryal when anyone betrays me i feel very upset though i m tough but i m very emotional by heart u can call me rotdu
i love everyone who loves me back 😳
fearm from : i fear frm water i have phobia from water
i fear frm water i have phobia from water
Hobbies : playing with my cousins and painting
fav colour : black and purple
fav word : are you mad?
fav show : PKYEK and KMH
fav movie : anjaana anjaani and jab we met

aur kuch bhi jaana baaki hai kya sab toh bta diya 🤣

Monika

Naam: Monika Shewani
DOB: 30th Nov
Description: I'm a bubbly and chirpy and funny girl. Masti karna mere bae haat ka kam hai! :P
I'm very talkative... kabhi bhi ake tang kar sakti hoon!
Favourite TV show: IPKKND
Favourite reality show: Welcome and Nach Baliye... Aur Big Boss jab ae...
Favourite TV actors: IPKKND cast... Vivian, Karan Wahi!
Favourite BW actors: Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Kajol, Salman Khan, etc...
Favourite singer : Atif Aslam, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shreya Goshal, Sunidi Chauhan and HONEY SINGH! :P 
Favourite song : Too much!
Favourite color : Sky blue!
Hobbies : DANCING, listening to music, editing photos, talking! :P
Hate : I hate liars, false people, and mix vegetables! :D
I hope to have fun here! ^^

IQRA

Name : iqra
DOB : 5 august
Fav show : IPKKND
Fav actor : Barun Sobti
Fav actress : Sanaya irani
Fav colour : Blac red & blue
Aruna

Naam: aruna
DOB: 24 march
I'm very talkative... love to make friends
Favourite TV show: IPKKND IPKKNDIPKKND IPKKND IPKKND IPKKND
Favourite TV actors: barun, sanaya, 
fav hero : 
jayam ravi (tamil 😆), Mahesh babu (telugu😆)
Favourite singer : 😕 many
Favourite song : many
Favourite color : GREEN
Hobbies : IF, FB, IF, IF , IF 

a special thanks and hugs to my dear priya! 😛 who invited me here

sarada

Name-- Sarada
Nick name--saru
Date of birth 30-8-1986
Country-- India(Mera Bharaat mahan
Fav Actor-- Hrithik roshan , Gautam Rode
Fav Actress-- Kajol , Drasti dhami, Jennifer winget
Fav Singer-- Rafi, sonu, MJ
Fav Food-- Veg Biryani , chapati with Aloo muttor
Fav Movie-- All disney pictures, Harry potter franchise
Fav Song-- So many cant pick up one.
Fav show-- Tom n Jerry ,now Saraswatichandra
Fav Season- Winter
Fav Colour--Black n Blue
Fears-- Used to be darkness but not nw.
Fav timepass-- Reading books, listening music
About Myself-- simple, family loving, caring girl..Traditional yet modern..Fun loving yet the same never cross a line..I will stop here..list lamba hai..
About this CC- Im very happy that i came here into this paagal ghar..love u all so much..met sum beautiful fnrds here..thank you ...
SpEcIaL LEtTeR

We Fight for Actors...I know we met Becoz of actors...

but more than that now our Friendship is strong..

I'm not telling stop bashing any Actor...

If u are bashing Bash him to the last bit but just for Fun...😉

But after the fight Don't be angry and Go! 😭

Simple Thought of Your Friend..

Dongo

🤗
Edited by Arshiangel - 10 years ago
accha hua alag naam diya..thoda change😉
iru ye tune kia kia🤣
hi all😛
 mein abi ati hon keshu ki story parh rai hon😳😳