Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~$Fear I$ Here$~PB FC Under Construction (Page 73)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpita25

Originally posted by varshita

Originally posted by Neetu_Singh121

priyanka wished everyone merry christmas, she luks cute but she hasn't lost any weight...still the chubby types...Ermm
cant post .. becoz of newbie status..go to her link twitter and post it anyone plz 

Tujh se to pata nahi kyoun IF waale itna chidte hain ki pata chalte hi tujhe ban kar dete hain.
Ermm Ermm Ermm Koi nahi hum hain na so will help u.Smile Smile Smile Par mai kya boloon mai to khud hi once in a while aati hoon but Vartika will do that sure. Tongue LOL Wink

Vahi bechari to karti hai varna hum itne nalayak hai ki karte hi nahi aisa. Ouch

Yaar kar paati hoon to kar leti hoon aur kya kahoon?
Ouch Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arpita25

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpita25

congrats...priyanka madam phir gayab...account banaya aur uddan cho...chalo hum bhi udan choo...

Us ko ek hi song suit karta hai, jhalak dikhla jaa... LOL LOL

One of my fav song once and still I love it.
Wink Wink

arpita25

Neetu_Singh121 Senior Member
Neetu_Singh121
Neetu_Singh121

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
its confirmed PRIYANKA BASSI's career as an actress is over and she is on a producer route...i think she should have told this earlier...we had done a lot of waiting and got this...now even if she comes back no one's gonna be interested...time to say this FC and to her tata bye bye..all the best to her future endevours though...

Actor Priyanka Bassi and Writer Zeishan Quadri team up as Producers

27 Feb 2015 02:22 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Beautiful and talented Priyanka Bassi has entertained one and all with her memorable avatars as actor on television!! Now, she is on path to fulfill her dream of turning Producer, and offering to the viewers some niche concepts, both on television as well as movies...

Yes, this exclusive piece of information has come across to us that Priyanka, popularly known as Cadet Naina ofLeft Right Left has joined hands with writer cum producer cum director Zeishan Quadri of Gangs of Wasseypurfame to produce movies and TV shows. 

A reliable source tells us, "Zeishan and Priyanka have been working on their first film project for nearly two years now. Their production house Friday to Friday Entertainment and Media Pvt. Ltd. will release their first movie Meeruthiya Gangsters' very soon. They have launched another production house by name Magical Sevenus Pvt. Ltd. which will mainly deal with work on TV."

With this information in hand, we buzzed Priyanka who told us, "Yes, it is true that I am turning Producer. Well, it has been long overdue, and this was always in my plan. Having said this, for me, I get an adrenaline rush when I see myself on the screen. But to take charge of everything by being the Producer always gives a bigger high. I have teamed up with the acclaimed writer Zeishan Quadri to set up our company. Our first movie Meeruthiya Gangsters is all set for release, while we have been pitching lot many unique TV concepts to the top GECs, and hope to start work on our shows soon."

Talking more about her banners, Priyanka said, "We work under two banners. While Friday to Friday will take care of the movies and the reality shows on TV, Magical Sevenus will be placed forefront for the TV fiction shows."

Priyanka has worked in shows like Left Right Left, Rang Badalti Odhani, Surya The Super Cop, reality showSurvivor on TV. 

As for Zeishan, he is also an actor in addition to being a writer and director. He has acted in movies Revolver Rani, Banana, Akki te Vikki te Nikki, and has written the script for Gangs of Wasseypur. 

Here's wishing a great future to Priyanka and Zeishan as Producers..                                                                                          

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poorvi16arpita25

poorvi16 Senior Member
poorvi16
poorvi16

Posted: 01 March 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged

its confirmed PRIYANKA BASSI's career as an actress is over and she is on a producer route...i think she should have told this earlier...we had done a lot of waiting and got this...now even if she comes back no one's gonna be interested...time to say this FC and to her tata bye bye..all the best to her future endevours though...

Actor Priyanka Bassi and Writer Zeishan Quadri team up as Producers

27 Feb 2015 02:22 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Beautiful and talented Priyanka Bassi has entertained one and all with her memorable avatars as actor on television!! Now, she is on path to fulfill her dream of turning Producer, and offering to the viewers some niche concepts, both on television as well as movies...

Yes, this exclusive piece of information has come across to us that Priyanka, popularly known as Cadet Naina ofLeft Right Left has joined hands with writer cum producer cum director Zeishan Quadri of Gangs of Wasseypurfame to produce movies and TV shows. 

A reliable source tells us, "Zeishan and Priyanka have been working on their first film project for nearly two years now. Their production house Friday to Friday Entertainment and Media Pvt. Ltd. will release their first movie Meeruthiya Gangsters' very soon. They have launched another production house by name Magical Sevenus Pvt. Ltd. which will mainly deal with work on TV."

With this information in hand, we buzzed Priyanka who told us, "Yes, it is true that I am turning Producer. Well, it has been long overdue, and this was always in my plan. Having said this, for me, I get an adrenaline rush when I see myself on the screen. But to take charge of everything by being the Producer always gives a bigger high. I have teamed up with the acclaimed writer Zeishan Quadri to set up our company. Our first movie Meeruthiya Gangsters is all set for release, while we have been pitching lot many unique TV concepts to the top GECs, and hope to start work on our shows soon."

Talking more about her banners, Priyanka said, "We work under two banners. While Friday to Friday will take care of the movies and the reality shows on TV, Magical Sevenus will be placed forefront for the TV fiction shows."

Priyanka has worked in shows like Left Right Left, Rang Badalti Odhani, Surya The Super Cop, reality showSurvivor on TV. 

As for Zeishan, he is also an actor in addition to being a writer and director. He has acted in movies Revolver Rani, Banana, Akki te Vikki te Nikki, and has written the script for Gangs of Wasseypur. 

Here's wishing a great future to Priyanka and Zeishan as Producers..                                                                                          

Finally over wait is over and now we not have to come here more for her so our mission to keep our hopes high is all gone to vain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good bye Priyanka Bassi & All d best for ur future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arpita25

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 March 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

arpita25

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 March 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged