~$Fear I$ Here$~PB FC Under Construction - Page 57

Posted: 9 years ago

Edited by arpita25 - 9 years ago
Good news for you Poorvi

Kritika Kamra to play Rajeev Khandelwal's love interest in Shrishti Arya's next..

Friday, March 13, 2015

We reported earlier that lady charmer Rajeev Khandelwal is all set to return to the small screen with Shrishti Arya's (Rose Audio Visual) upcoming show. Now we heard, pretty Kritika Kamra has been roped to play Rajeev's love interest.

According to our sources, "Kritika has been finalized to play a reporter, who is working in Rajeev's team."

For those uninitiated, Kritika's last fictional show was Kuchh Toh Log Kahenge. After that she did Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on Colors' and MTV's Webbed.

The show is expected to go on floors in this month end and is expected to hit the tube in next month end.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

Link :

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2015/03/kritika-kamra-to-play-rajeev.html

Thanks for posting it Shaina in RP FC
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Good news for you Poorvi

Kritika Kamra to play Rajeev Khandelwal's love interest in Shrishti Arya's next..

Friday, March 13, 2015

We reported earlier that lady charmer Rajeev Khandelwal is all set to return to the small screen with Shrishti Arya's (Rose Audio Visual) upcoming show. Now we heard, pretty Kritika Kamra has been roped to play Rajeev's love interest.

According to our sources, "Kritika has been finalized to play a reporter, who is working in Rajeev's team."

For those uninitiated, Kritika's last fictional show was Kuchh Toh Log Kahenge. After that she did Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on Colors' and MTV's Webbed.

The show is expected to go on floors in this month end and is expected to hit the tube in next month end.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

Link :

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2015/03/kritika-kamra-to-play-rajeev.html

Thanks for posting it Shaina in RP FC

Ye mere liye bhi good news hai bcz I like KaranIka 😉 😉

Yaar kar paati hoon to kar leti hoon aur kya kahoon?

Ab itne efforts mat karna if she doesn't want to work in TV shows anymore.

One of my fav song once and still I love it.
😉 😉

Once I loved it too 😆
Originally posted by Neetu_Singh121

its confirmed PRIYANKA BASSI's career as an actress is over and she is on a producer route...i think she should have told this earlier...we had done a lot of waiting and got this...now even if she comes back no one's gonna be interested...time to say this FC and to her tata bye bye..all the best to her future endevours though...

Actor Priyanka Bassi and Writer Zeishan Quadri team up as Producers

27 Feb 2015 02:22 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Beautiful and talented Priyanka Bassi has entertained one and all with her memorable avatars as actor on television!! Now, she is on path to fulfill her dream of turning Producer, and offering to the viewers some niche concepts, both on television as well as movies...

Yes, this exclusive piece of information has come across to us that Priyanka, popularly known as Cadet Naina ofLeft Right Left has joined hands with writer cum producer cum director Zeishan Quadri of Gangs of Wasseypurfame to produce movies and TV shows. 

A reliable source tells us, "Zeishan and Priyanka have been working on their first film project for nearly two years now. Their production house Friday to Friday Entertainment and Media Pvt. Ltd. will release their first movie Meeruthiya Gangsters' very soon. They have launched another production house by name Magical Sevenus Pvt. Ltd. which will mainly deal with work on TV."

With this information in hand, we buzzed Priyanka who told us, "Yes, it is true that I am turning Producer. Well, it has been long overdue, and this was always in my plan. Having said this, for me, I get an adrenaline rush when I see myself on the screen. But to take charge of everything by being the Producer always gives a bigger high. I have teamed up with the acclaimed writer Zeishan Quadri to set up our company. Our first movie Meeruthiya Gangsters is all set for release, while we have been pitching lot many unique TV concepts to the top GECs, and hope to start work on our shows soon."

Talking more about her banners, Priyanka said, "We work under two banners. While Friday to Friday will take care of the movies and the reality shows on TV, Magical Sevenus will be placed forefront for the TV fiction shows."

Priyanka has worked in shows like Left Right Left, Rang Badalti Odhani, Surya The Super Cop, reality showSurvivor on TV. 

As for Zeishan, he is also an actor in addition to being a writer and director. He has acted in movies Revolver Rani, Banana, Akki te Vikki te Nikki, and has written the script for Gangs of Wasseypur. 

Here's wishing a great future to Priyanka and Zeishan as Producers..                                                                                          

Tata bye bye Priyanka, and let our all efforts go to hell for u
😡
Originally posted by arpita25

Tata bye bye Priyanka, and let our all efforts go to hell for u
😡

This is rude Arpu 
😆 😆 😆
One good news for Priyanka Fans

Left Right Left, Coming Soon On Sony Pal.😃

Kuch time k liye aa jao yahan sab so v can again live the past moments and the most beautiful moments of our life.

Come guys to ejnoy LRL again with our Cadet Naina 'ah Singh

Kuch time k liye aa jao yahan sab so v can again live the past moments and the most beautiful moments of our life.

Come guys to ejnoy LRL again with our Cadet Naina 'ah Singh

Wow superb news sweetheart. 🥳

I am so happy and will watch it for sure..