Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~$Fear I$ Here$~PB FC Under Construction (Page 15)

arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Dekho regular hone k liye keh rahe hain aur abhi tak ata pata nahi hai madam logon ka,
LOL LOL

Sooo sorry yaar par dekho mai aa gayi.Wink Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai ki sab se jyada sincere and attentive member mai hi hoon yahan.
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hey dear Mahak Hug Hug

Didn't notice yet, just now noticed it.
Wink Wink

On completing five wonderful years with India Forums. Clap Clap
arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

Originally posted by varshita

Yes u got my point right dear just because of her health I was saying it to minimize her burden we should make efforts.
Smile Smile Smile

It can be done in a way that every active member of the FC visit the front page each and every time she comes online.
Smile

Yes this will be better if everyone does it. Smile

Mahak Sinha

arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

Originally posted by poorvi16

Sach me bechari humare vajah se itna pareshan hoti hai poocho mat.
Ouch Ouch

Even FC open karne se le  kar arrangement k bhi saare tension vahi bechari leti hai. Ouch

Sach me, abhi bol hi rahi thi ki abhi tak siggies ka arrangement hi nahi ho paya. Ouch

Mahak Sinha

arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

pehle mujhe bura lagta tha...par ab nahi..after all we are humans..hum purana kab tak discuss karte rahenge, its pri to blame. its obvius when she's back the discussion shall be back too. we saw that with RBO, surya and survivor. i am not sure abt her comeback now. better she called it quits. ab wait nahi hota aur 

Yes yaar even I think ki us k onscreen nahi hone se is FC me koi interest bhi le to kitna? Ouch Bahut stretch karne par Vartika k ab ja k yahan pahucha hai ye FC varna jane kya hota? Confused Hum log kis kis ko insist karte rahein yaar yahan aane k liye?
Ouch

Mahak Sinha

arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

pehle mujhe bura lagta tha...par ab nahi..after all we are humans..hum purana kab tak discuss karte rahenge, its pri to blame. its obvius when she's back the discussion shall be back too. we saw that with RBO, surya and survivor. i am not sure abt her comeback now. better she called it quits. ab wait nahi hota aur 

Just like u all of us think that she doesn't want to come back now and sometime I feel that we should not continue the FC as well. Ouch Ouch

Teri baat mai samajh rahi hoon fear files k baad se madam kahan hain kuch pata nahi hai to hum kis ground par FC open karein?
Ouch

Mahak Sinha

arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

So just like you, if all of you want it than no more FC's will be made now.Ouch Ouch Actually it takes a lot of efforts to make a front page and every time we don't have much things to write.
Ouch Ouch

What should I say I don't want it but still I feel if she will not come back than no need to open FC's just to remember her. Ouch
arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

So just like you, if all of you want it than no more FC's will be made now.Ouch Ouch Actually it takes a lot of efforts to make a front page and every time we don't have much things to write.
Ouch Ouch

i don't there is any need to put in efforts unless she decides to make a comeback, what i suggest the FC should be open if someone feels like to comment over here. but there is no need to put so much on page 1 just for the heck of it. if she comes back, we all will know and hence we can edit the page anytime. but if she doesn't. i think its only a waste of time,. 

I agree with Neetu's opinion that front page should be left reserved and if she comes back than fine otherwise leave it. Ouch

Go to top