Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Just like u all of us think that she doesn't want to come back now and sometime I feel that we should not continue the FC as well.

i agree ! 
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

i agree ! 

So just like you, if all of you want it than no more FC's will be made now.  Actually it takes a lot of efforts to make a front page and every time we don't have much things to write.

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

So just like you, if all of you want it than no more FC's will be made now.  Actually it takes a lot of efforts to make a front page and every time we don't have much things to write.

i don't there is any need to put in efforts unless she decides to make a comeback, what i suggest the FC should be open if someone feels like to comment over here. but there is no need to put so much on page 1 just for the heck of it. if she comes back, we all will know and hence we can edit the page anytime. but if she doesn't. i think its only a waste of time,. 
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

i don't there is any need to put in efforts unless she decides to make a comeback, what i suggest the FC should be open if someone feels like to comment over here. but there is no need to put so much on page 1 just for the heck of it. if she comes back, we all will know and hence we can edit the page anytime. but if she doesn't. i think its only a waste of time,. 

Sahi hai, hum log yahan pagal nahi hain. Last appearance k hisab se ye FC open ho gaya hai over Fear Files but is k baad k liye theme wise hum ko kuch naya nahi mil raha hai,😕 ðŸ˜• Jyada se jyada us k birthday FC k alawa koi bhi FC open hona is not possible so bus ab yahi kar sakte hain ki ek FC open kar k is k baad rehne dein 😛 😛 if she comes back than fine we shall continue other wise we shall see that.

desaiprachi07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshita

That's what I wanted to say that it happened unintentionally so it can be forgiven. 😉 😉 😉

Yup it has been dear 
😊
desaiprachi07 thumbnail

Damage will not happen if we shall be more attentive. 😆 😆 😆

Yup and now see all of us are attentive  😉
desaiprachi07 thumbnail

Yes u got my point right dear just because of her health I was saying it to minimize her burden we should make efforts.
😊 😊 😊

It can be done in a way that every active member of the FC visit the front page each and every time she comes online.
😊
desaiprachi07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorvi16

It's our responsibility to be more attentive and active now and I hope now every body will. 😉

Really but still every one has to follow it for loosening her burden. 😉
desaiprachi07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorvi16

Sach me bechari humare vajah se itna pareshan hoti hai poocho mat.

Even FC open karne se le  kar arrangement k bhi saare tension vahi bechari leti hai.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desaiprachi07

Damage will not happen if we shall be more attentive. 😆 😆 😆

Yup and now see all of us are attentive  😉

It's really nice if u guys take responsibility 
😊 😊