~$Fear I$ Here$~PB FC Under Construction - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
GUYS...I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TOWARDS THIS INITIATIVE STARTED BY MY BRO - against the crimes against women and whatever happened with them since few months...THE NAME IS TAKE A STAND...please friends..visit the link and share the YOUTUBE VIDEO as much as you can with your friends. its very important on the part of every individual to do their bit towards each other..

Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

GUYS...I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TOWARDS THIS INITIATIVE STARTED BY MY BRO - against the crimes against women and whatever happened with them since few months...THE NAME IS TAKE A STAND...please friends..visit the link and share the YOUTUBE VIDEO as much as you can with your friends. its very important on the part of every individual to do their bit towards each other..

I have done. 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊  Thanks for posting the link here.
😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

^ i guess she has 'dropped' the celebrity status that's why.

It means that she is not planing to come back,
Originally posted by varshita

It means that she is not planing to come back,

seriously ab to aisa hi lag raha hai. 
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

A good news for all LRLians

Cadet Pooja aka Ghazal Rai is in today's episode of Fear Files on Zee TV as Aditi Singh Choti Rani of Abeer Singh Randhawa...

For whom who doesn't recognize her here is her pic

Thank god... But was she seen doing leading role or aivee hi type roles? 😕 😕 😕
Originally posted by arpita25

Chalo kam se kam kahin darshan to hue fir se is k.😕 Maine socha ki Naina ki tarah Pooja jee bhi gayab. 😆

Very true but it will be better if they get some nice work in more shows as well.  

Haan is baar madam Versha ne apne busy schedule se itna waqt nikal k FC open kiya hai yahi kya kam hai.😊 Tera bhi turn jaldi hi aa jayega. 😉

Sahi me Arpu, dekh na mai to update karne k liye ready bhi hoon but still I'm not getting siggies.

Kismat mast hai tumhari sach me already bookings jo ho gayi hain. 😉

But now I don't think ki hum vahan tak pahuch bhi payenge. 😕 😕 😕
Pri with her bro..pri is looking pretty but wearing the same suit she wore in mr and miss TV and ITA awards

🤗🤗🤗As you celebrate your day, I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share! Happy Birthday, dearest friend!  👏👏👏