India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

30 min of entertainment

shruathi IF-Dazzler
shruathi
shruathi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
TongueTonguei am loving this showTongueTongueTongue ..just now watched the show for 2nd timeLOLLOLBig smile..must say  every moment brings smile on my face as sanaya said...i cant believe she is 29yrs.WinkWinkWink... she is sooo cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..awesome actress...Star
manav(farhan) s also goodBig smileBig smile...his reaction timing is improving..ClapClapClap
i love himanshu dont know the name of actor but he is a very good actor.Embarrassed..
lovrd the background score for simple n himanshu..Embarrassed
i want it to improve sometime irrelevent sounds are played..Sleepy
everybody are good purvi,Embarrassedher momEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,broBig smileBig smile and ubLOL also...at times ub seems soo funny..LOLLOLLOL.
is manav studying ???he said so.
i hope this fights slowly turn into a beautiful cute love story..iam sure one day..the show develops same popularity and craze as sanayas previous(epic show) did...ClapClapClap
i am happy about the show ...and the track..i think giving more screen space to other characters will reduce the stress on the leads..Thumbs Up.Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
i am waiting for sanaya in jhalak 1000%sure she would make it big..hope she enjoy the journey she is gonna win(hope soo dil se):)Party..and i love her confidence initially i was too confused why did she take up something likeHeartHeartHeartHeart"chhanchhan"HeartHeartHeartHeartand not love stories or something with backdrop,,but this suits her she is the real actresss,,she showcase her acting abilities by trying different characters..
i love her basHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
plz do comment and want to tell iam her true fan..its not like only if she is no1 in if ranking she has more fan but whatever and howmuch ever votes and comments she is getting is true genuiene true love from her fans which she totally deserve ..Cool.
she is a cutee gemm ..Heart
i was a silent reader but sanaya's charm and her right decision forced me make this post..
i support you sanaya ..hamesha:)StarStarStar
feel free to comment and dont be a silent reader like i was we need to be active to make forums ranking go up..Wink
and can someone tell me how these chaska meter works every time i click on freaking awesome the votes are still same...Angry
guys i want StarStar sanayaStarStarStar to be on top no 1 bas!!!!ClapClapClap
dont know why but she truly deserve this... :)StarStarStar
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Upp.s oh my god i typed sooo much  i feel so light nowwwLOLLOLLOLThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
sorry for spelling  or grammar mistakes!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ragtagkashevkesar11goodluck1IPKKNDDIEHARDrahilsfanJilanicrazynaadhira_khananamunir-SAM1445-malleeNNN-08-IPKKNDfan4everSanzforSushvanitha3dMalarkodiChaandaniyaSanzBarbiejaya100OnepoundChicGuineaamaiaGodhuliLogonxAaliyaArshi.Sugi.IPK

mallee Goldie
mallee
mallee

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruathi

BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Yes 30 mins of stress free, happy, smiling time. 

Kudos to SI and the whole CC team

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khanshruathi

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Nice post Smile

shruathi

Hanalita Goldie
Hanalita
Hanalita

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Nice post.
chhan chhan rocks

shruathi

SublimeSanaya IF-Sizzlerz
SublimeSanaya
SublimeSanaya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
lovly post .. 

yep 30 mins of bliss ..

she is indeed gorgeous .. and is becoming cuter by the day ... Smile

may everything work wonderfully for  Sanz  ... 

- -badra 

shruathi

Jilanicrazy Senior Member

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Lovely post Thumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index