Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Plz read - Did you notice...

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Heyy Guyszz Big smile

Did any of you guys notice that when Ratan was holding her Trophy... Nihal had got out his phone and taken a picture of her secretly?... this raised many questiones in my head.

Firstly... why would he take a picture in a very secretive way ??

Maybe he is Sampooran and he wanted to keep a photo of his wife's achievement??

or Nihal is going to send the picture to Sampooran and tell him that everything is fine and his wife is happy??

Or he took the picture so he can show the kids again and the people at the village??

what do you all think ??

& another thing when Veera was showing Ratans trophy off to everyone she said  that Ratan is a 'Pataka' and Ratan remembered Sampooran but it was Nihal's expression i was observing it looked like he knew why Ratan got shy and then he quickly ran to Veera to tell her to be quiet..Confused

LOL Sorry guys this Show is just making me go crazy ... because nothing is set in stone and the CV's are just going round and round with Nihal story its driving me nuts!

i want Nihal to be Nihal.. Not SampooranBig smile

what are your thoughts??

P.S Kartar's antics are finally going to come out !! Big smile Beating up time... those of you who read my other post !!  LOLWink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramAmara_BRaadhnikhosla03sun2011hinzrusha4003-beena-Princy360sujji0609Duggukede.x-bumblebee-x.yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by violetshine

& another thing when Veera was showing Ratans trophy off to everyone she said  that Ratan is a 'Pataka' and Ratan remembered Sampooran but it was Nihal's expression i was observing it looked like he knew why Ratan got shy and then he quickly ran to Veera to tell her to be quiet..Confused

I agree that was suspicious...I noticed that and wondered how he knew...bec it was clear he realized that the word "Pataki" has some significance...maybe Sampooran used it to describe Ratan to Nihal or maybe there's a deeper and weirder reason.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amara_Bsun2011violetshinesujji0609

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by violetshine

I agree that was suspicious...I noticed that and wondered how he knew...bec it was clear he realized that the word "Pataki" has some significance...maybe Sampooran used it to describe Ratan to Nihal or maybe there's a deeper and weirder reason.Confused

exactly.. he knew that word and thats why his eyebrows raised ... and yeah it could be that Sampooran used it to descibe Ratan... but do you remember when Ratan was drinking water the way Nihal was looking at her... he was either falling for her ... or he already has ??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amara_Bsun2011sujji0609yanks28

Amara_B Senior Member
Amara_B
Amara_B

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Yea the bit where Veera's talking about her mum being a patakha and then Nihal's expression while Ratan remembers Sampooran saying that to her - got me thinking too. I hope Nihal isn't Sampooran though that would ruin Nihal's character. I doubt he is this show is probably going to stay realistic like Balika Vadhu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Payalvioletshinesujji0609

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amara_B

Yea the bit where Veera's talking about her mum being a patakha and then Nihal's expression while Ratan remembers Sampooran saying that to her - got me thinking too. I hope Nihal isn't Sampooran though that would ruin Nihal's character. I doubt he is this show is probably going to stay realistic like Balika Vadhu.

when i heard what people were saying about Nihal having plastic surgery i was thinking to my self this show has stayed so real and nothing has been to over the top ... the story lines have been real and for CV's to say Nihal is Sampooran but had plastic surgery will be a very wrong turn...

i  dont want Nihal to be Sampooran neither.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sujji0609

khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I think he started to fall for ratan thats all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Payalsun2011violetshine

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top