India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Does Emily Die? (Page 2)

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Paati, Emily will also suffer like Chaska meter?  She will also be dropped and picked up, depending on the mood. Acha!

Yes Diya, like Shobhana said, Sandy will conduct a full investigation of the Kajri Cold Case. Re open everything and bring out some unpleasant truths and skeletons in the closet. Who knows, kajri might insist that Maasa has to pay for this injustice by accepting Emily. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DEBOLINA96Diya_DBfarhana874nitish95.NJ.-Liebe-

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
pothi...hahhah...CM emily...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Diya_DBfarhana874.NJ.

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
nice post anu 
lol 
where were u missed your daily dosage of humour 

b2011farhana874.NJ.-Liebe-

DEBOLINA96 Goldie
DEBOLINA96
DEBOLINA96

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Once & again i completely agree with you AnushaG..Tongue

SV..umm..Strong Vishwamitra is just perfect..ROFL Actually,if we analyse,it is AGAIN our Heroine Sandhya who made Sooraj the SV..Wink LOL Hope you got it!! Sometimes i wonder,if Sandhya keeps passing in ALL the challenges put up by Bhabo,what will happen to those 3 gharas?!?!?! I just badly want Sandhya to fail in atleast one challenge..We know that she won't fail in the MoMli track,because the CVs have taken up the issue of Inter-Religion Marriages..but then she must fail in ATLEAST one of the upcoming challenges of Bhabo..as that would be realistic..otherwise,we'll end up watching another UNREALISTIC thing next to DBC..Sleepy

b2011Diya_DBfarhana874.NJ.

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Nice post as usual. Comparision of Suraj with Vishwamitra got me LOL. This track to my mind will move on predictable lines and in between they will show some hiccups like the face burning or snake drama to give it a realistic tinge. No matter how much they try they cannot make this track any where close to being realistic. If they show Sandhya giving a big lecture on the meaningless emphasis on caste and religious differences and Khap agreeing, that will cross all limits of unrealistic portrayals. If they show SurYa being hounded and troubled than it will become filmy. It is a very difficult issue they have taken up and if they again make a heroine of Sandhya which they will, than all I have to say is Ouch

b2011farhana874hateme2.NJ.

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Great post Anusha! Was wondering whether you were boycotting Sandy's feminine wiles!  Strong Vishwamitra hahaha! Not so hard to be SV with our bumbling Menaka right?LOL 

Yeah, Sunny has graduated from making hand piles to tucking hair behind ears! This gives me hope. By some extreme chance, his gaze may wander a tiny bit and fall on, God forbid, her lips!Shocked
As for Sandy, she hits the bed and goes straight off to sleep in typical Sandy eshtyle without sparing him a single thought whereas Ems can't keep her mind off of that no good Mohit. Ouch

Well, at least Kamla bahu mentioned how blessed Sandy is. Maasa mentioned he is Sundar, salona and pyaar karne waala. Suraj has praised Sandy's looks lots of times. Has Sandy noticed that he is also sundar? I live in the twilight zone of uncertainty.

I also think Emily coming into Rathi home makes it one member too many. In addition to Bhabo she will have to deal with Meena who may try every trick in the book to make her lose the baby fearing it to be a boyEvil Smile

I see no hope for any Suraj to shine on us.

b2011DEBOLINA96farhana874.NJ.

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Deebz, you also in the TZU?  Well most of the time we are I guess.

But really, Monday's 'SurYa' scene was just CVs being very mean to SurYa fans. The behind the scenes spoilers made me suspect they would do something like this...but they went above and beyond.  Why Sandy ever got married I do not know. She could have been a single girl saving the world. Then Suraj could have been a single Vishwamitra and we would all been very happy. 

'Thank you Suraj ji'  ???    Such formality makes me want to go back and check the last 2 years. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DEBOLINA96Deebzfarhana874.NJ.

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
And Debolina Deb, you are spot on. Sandy has this effect on Suraj. He turns into versions he never knew he could be. He's discovering himself too. 

So I have told some of our fellow fans to please let me know when Sandy starts scoring at least a B+ in the common sense department. Until then, I can't take her seriously. 

Edit add:  Till the Maha Episode, we'll be looking at our hands and filing our nails, waiting to see how everybody knew about Emily and no one really cares. She's an interesting character who's also made to look dumb for 2 mins per episode. But Sandy can look even dumber. Like when Emily fainted...Sandy looked like she never thought Emily would ever faint or be nauseous while at the gaav. Sandy is an expert only with Meena's pregnancy. Ah well, CVs have to get themselves out of this mess somehow, so even Bhabo and Maasa will suddenly turn all sweetness and light. 

Edited by PadBear - 10 April 2013 at 10:16pm

b2011DEBOLINA96Deebzfarhana874

Go to top