Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

10/04: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 2)

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by powerpuff24

this was kind of a normal episode. I also think that charu must have told Gunjan to say yes to the rishta.

I found it very funny when Mayank just pushed the plate like that and walked off dramatically like a drama queen.LOL

I also realized that Mayank and Rachana looked like they were going to have a panic attack when Gunjan said yes to the rishta.

I really hope Gunjan doesn't get engaged to Aditya coz then i will be shaadi drama all over again. Thumbs Down

Mayank the drama queen...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

powerpuff24rnfanGiNa_kavyaHashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Why Shail is trying to keep Gunjan ..Common men ,,he is her biological father and he was with Gunjan for all 17 years ...Whenthey were all set to get Rachna to marry  Vihan  where was this logics .and she wanted Gunjan & Mayank to get married few months ago ...where was this smart brain at that time ,... 

Cant she see that Gunjans life will be miserable as Charu still lives in the same house ... If she loves her 1% she should let her go ..As if SVC is the only college in the world ,..I have a doubt that whether she wants Maynk to marry Gunjan ..Else she should be happy as when she was happy Vihan proposal came .. .,,, 

Anyone else felt the same or thats only me Ouch .. ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanbraich_gal

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

Why Shail is trying to keep Gunjan ..Common men ,,he is her biological father and he was with Gunjan for all 17 years ...Whenthey were all set to get Rachna to marry  Vihan  where was this logics .and she wanted Gunjan & Mayank to get married few months ago ...where was this smart brain at that time ,... 

Cant she see that Gunjans life will be miserable as Charu still lives in the same house ... If she loves her 1% she should let her go ..As if SVC is the only college in the world ,..I have a doubt that whether she wants Maynk to marry Gunjan ..Else she should be happy as when she was happy Vihan proposal came .. .,,, 

Anyone else felt the same or thats only me Ouch .. ..

Shail was shocked by this news!! She (and Rachna) knows that Gunjan is not someone who would agree to an arranged marriage just like that out of the blue and senses that there's another reason for this decision...she is currently puzzled with Gunjan's decision!! I don't think it's because she wants to keep her at the Garg house still..Shail didn't want Rachna to get married early as well as far as I recall...but at the time she had  no say in the matter because Dayal had already made up his mind that Rachna is to get married...Shail did try to change his mind but it didn't work...as for the Mayank-Gunjan time - no comment!! LOL

Edited by braich_gal - 10 April 2013 at 9:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

Shabnam94 Senior Member
Shabnam94
Shabnam94

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by vibz88

Oh so she was looking at Charu na?? i thought it was just me who felt that . Its high time Gunjan tells the truth!!! Atleast Rachna and Shayl need to know the mystery behind her decision .
Filler episode...

she will not tell truth. her nature is to hide truth and to do sacrifice as usual..LOL  when she will sacrifice, her dear Raju will come and accept it.LOL. so pack up.LOL  not interested in this story now.LOL

hahaha haahaSmileClap

tvFan2013chacha_chaudhri

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shabnam94

Oh so she was looking at Charu na?? i thought it was just me who felt that . Its high time Gunjan tells the truth!!! Atleast Rachna and Shayl need to know the mystery behind her decision .
Filler episode...

she will not tell truth. her nature is to hide truth and to do sacrifice as usual..LOL  when she will sacrifice, her dear Raju will come and accept it.LOL. so pack up.LOL  not interested in this story now.LOL

hahaha haahaSmileClap

That would be so wonderful to watch if Raju comes and accepts her. Very interested. Hope that really happensClapClapClap

braich_galHashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfan

Originally posted by Shabnam94

Filler episode...

she will not tell truth. her nature is to hide truth and to do sacrifice as usual..LOL when she will sacrifice, her dear Raju will come and accept it.LOL. so pack up.LOL not interested in this story now.LOL

hahaha haahaSmileClap

That would be so wonderful to watch if Raju comes and accepts her. Very interested. Hope that really happensClapClapClap

i am looking forward tothe same.if thats the end result i dont mind i support her LOL LOL Wink

rnfanbraich_gal

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by powerpuff24

this was kind of a normal episode. I also think that charu must have told Gunjan to say yes to the rishta.

I found it very funny when Mayank just pushed the plate like that and walked off dramatically like a drama queen.LOL

I also realized that Mayank and Rachana looked like they were going to have a panic attack when Gunjan said yes to the rishta.

I really hope Gunjan doesn't get engaged to Aditya coz then i will be shaadi drama all over again. Thumbs Down

I love this ... And specially the drama queen part .. you crack me up with that statement ... ROFL

No more engagement in the recent future as its again doing to ba another thamasha .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

powerpuff24rnfanbraich_gal

manchaadi Goldie
manchaadi
manchaadi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
could nt see the epi today.. looking at the reactions, it is an average epi i guess.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

Go to top