10/04: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!! πŸ€— You guys must be wondering what this hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name! πŸ˜† 

Firstly, the name is credits to Vibha(vibz88) and I! πŸ˜³ Either Vibha or I will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analyses and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective! 

Of course, we have some rules:

(1) NO bashing allowed! 

(2) Forum rules apply!

(3) Do NOT resort to personal attacks if your views aren't in sync with another! 

(4) Do NOT quote more than three(3) times!

So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun! πŸ₯³

****************************************************************************************************

Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eeekkk!!! mann kare to Charu aur Charu ki mummy ko dono...argh!!! 

I am dead sure Charu spoke to Gunjan after she left the angan when police left (since Gunjan was still in her room and came later than everyone for breakfast) making Gunjan take this decision of hers...and after telling her decision, Gunjan kept looking at Charu and each time she looked at her she said something in favour of the rishta...Shail and Rachna knows that Gunjan's hiding something thank God...I hope Gunjan tells them the real reason for her decision but I won't be surprised if she doesn't!!! 

Mayank again got angry...his reactions these days are very predictable!!!! all the time angry!! For the love of God, someone get him to an anger management therapy/course before he does something stupid...again!!

last part of precap showed Akash watching and noticing Mayank's anger when he's leaving for work...so I hope he gets some kind of idea of why Gunjan said yes!!!

all in all ok episode...
Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh so she was looking at Charu na?? i thought it was just me who felt that . Its high time Gunjan tells the truth!!! Atleast Rachna and Shayl need to know the mystery behind her decision .
Filler episode...
powerpuff24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this was kind of a normal episode. I also think that charu must have told Gunjan to say yes to the rishta.

I found it very funny when Mayank just pushed the plate like that and walked off dramatically like a drama queen.πŸ˜†

I also realized that Mayank and Rachana looked like they were going to have a panic attack when Gunjan said yes to the rishta.

I really hope Gunjan doesn't get engaged to Aditya coz then i will be shaadi drama all over again. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
braich_gal thumbnail
@Vibha ya...at first she was looking at Mayank after she told the decision...but after that she kept looking at Charu!!! Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vibz88

Oh so she was looking at Charu na?? i thought it was just me who felt that . Its high time Gunjan tells the truth!!! Atleast Rachna and Shayl need to know the mystery behind her decision .

Filler episode...

she will not tell truth. her nature is to hide truth and to do sacrifice as usual..πŸ˜†  when she will sacrifice, her dear Raju will come and accept it.πŸ˜†. so pack up.πŸ˜†  not interested in this story now.πŸ˜†
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: braich_gal

AVibha ya...at first she was looking at Mayank after she told the decision...but after that she kept looking at Charu!!!

we need a thread exclusively to express love for CharuπŸ˜† She is amazing!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

we need a thread exclusively to express love for CharuπŸ˜† She is amazing!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

OMG Vibz!! I can already sense the vibration that thread will give out to all SSLKians!!! maybe to keep us sane we shouldn't do it...bahot katra hain!!! πŸ˜†
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: powerpuff24

this was kind of a normal episode. I also think that charu must have told Gunjan to say yes to the rishta.

I found it very funny when Mayank just pushed the plate like that and walked off dramatically like a drama queen.πŸ˜†

I also realized that Mayank and Rachana looked like they were going to have a panic attack when Gunjan said yes to the rishta.

I really hope Gunjan doesn't get engaged to Aditya coz then i will be shaadi drama all over again. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Mayank the drama queen...πŸ˜†
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why Shail is trying to keep Gunjan ..Common men ,,he is her biological father and he was with Gunjan for all 17 years ...Whenthey were all set to get Rachna to marry  Vihan  where was this logics .and she wanted Gunjan & Mayank to get married few months ago ...where was this smart brain at that time ,... 

Cant she see that Gunjans life will be miserable as Charu still lives in the same house ... If she loves her 1% she should let her go ..As if SVC is the only college in the world ,..I have a doubt that whether she wants Maynk to marry Gunjan ..Else she should be happy as when she was happy Vihan proposal came .. .,,, 

Anyone else felt the same or thats only me  .. ..