Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Maan opened the door of his cabin with such a force that the whole office knew that it was gonna be a hell day for them... he made his way towards his chair and sat down... but his mind revolved around the events of last night...
how could she...? he yelled aloud...
never... i'll never allow this..
she cannot marry anyone else... no never...
he punched the number in his phone and Adhi entered inside the cabin shivering
Adhi... i want all the information abt Dev and the girl he is gonna marry today... you have one hour... he said... not even looking up at him...
BBbuuutt... sissiirrr
Get out...
he yelled and then he heard his door open and close... he closed his eyes... he knew it was not possible to get information so soon... he would try anyhow...

(1000s of years ago...πŸ˜†)

Devdutta hid behind the trees as he saw asur raj Maanvendra hold rishi putri Geetakshi in his arms... they were hugging each other... he burned at the sight...being the senapathi, he knew he couldn't do anything to his raja... but he could definitely do something to split the lovers... he had seen the love in the asur's eyes... he smirked... love and asur don't go hand in hand... he had a plan and this time he would split these two for ever...

Lord Shiv sat in meditation as Parvathi devi looked on... she knew what would happen... this was what she had always been scared of... she never understood why Indra dev was against Maanvendra... he was a asur but not that evil... but now she knew Devdutta will do something and here her husband was in samadhi and she couldn't even disturb him... here her devotee Geetakshi needed her help and she was tied by the promise she had made to her husband... for the first time, Parvathi, one of the three goddesses looked on helplessly knowing very well what calamity awaited the young lovers...

ok... guys... i'm bad.. very very bad... i had to do this... but pls forgive me... but will promise you that i will not update this before completing my other maaneet stories...

ok guys... i have something to ask you.. this story is gonna be different... why you ask... that is cos... i am gonna write parallel life of this couple... one in the present and another many 1000s of years ago... it is like Maanvendra and Geetakshi were lovers... a asur raj and rishi putri... and present will be Maan singh Kurrana and Geet... you'll have everything in this.. so dont worry...

pls dears tell me if i shd continue this or not... i need at least 20 likes and comments to continue.. i'll start this much later only but still...
if you find anything offensive pls pm me.. no bashing on the thread...
if you want pm.. pls buddy this
arthi_r  i'll start this only after a month may be... if you want pms.. pls say so in your comments and i'll buddy you when i start updating...
pls like and comment as they encourage me a lot...

Edited by ar_art - 11 years ago
sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its an awesome concept..
egerly waiting for update...😊
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
interesting prologue...
1000 years ago!!!!!!!!!!
nice
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING - PAST RUNNING PARALLEL WITH THE PRESENT
WILL WAIT FOR IT TO START
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
which thread u will follow regularly dear?
this or this below thread
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3529013?
Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
nice start 
Maan asur Geet ka real dusht danav
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
interesting prologue...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very very interesting...

Maan was Asur in last birth that is why Geet will call him dusht-daanav in this birth also...πŸ˜†

will wait for it bus tum bhool mat jaana...

thanx for pm...
dreamy4ever thumbnail
Wow very Interestg storyline πŸ˜ƒ