Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paris.hilton thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

another party coming soon so lets wait and watch that who will have to be slapped by whom ???

but i am expecting that arjun to be slapped by sohom or manav
and ovi will raise her hand for slapping purvi but unfortunately onir will hold ovis hand must be .
at least 2 slap on the way .
i will be happy if manav will slap arjun at least 8 times for ruining his 2 daughters life .

Linda why only 8 slaps for arjun? Manav and soham should beat him up black and blue. Same with Purvi, this woman should be slapped real hard by all the members of the family and ovi should spit on purvi's face for taking her right to mourn for her dead child! Gosh Linda, i'm so mad. I think i'm forgetting that this is just a soap opera.

Edited by paris.hilton - 11 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: paris.hilton

Linda why only 8 slaps for arjun? Manav and soham should beat him up black and blue. Same with Purvi, this woman should be slapped real hard by all the members of the family and ovi should spit on purvi's face for taking her right to mourn for her dead child! Gosh Linda, i'm so mad. I think i'm forgetting that this is just a soap opera.

no no its okay it is soap opera but our thought not fictional at all so we can slap them lot as their behavior boil our blood 😊  and i expecting lots of slap from manav and sohom to arjun , sohom will beat him must .

but  no slap for purvi , i wont able to watch it  πŸ˜† hope onir will convince everyone . and everyone should forgive her .
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
not only slaps..it should be followed by some punches and kicks as well Edited by SwaRon.rcb - 11 years ago
paris.hilton thumbnail

no no its okay it is soap opera but our thought not fictional at all so we can slap them lot as their behavior boil our blood 😊and i expecting lots of slap from manav and sohom to arjun , sohom will beat him must .

but no slap for purvi , i wont able to watch it πŸ˜†hope onir will convince everyone . and everyone should forgive her .

Hahaha... so it means you still like purvi as you won't be able to tolerate her being slapped? 😊Edited by paris.hilton - 11 years ago
Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
may be ovi will not tell anybody as she dont want to loose pari
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: paris.hilton

Hahaha... so it means you still like purvi as you won't be able to tolerate her being slapped huh linda?   πŸ˜Š

seems i still like purvi , i still watch this show for watching her , some kind of habit then another reason is onir , i like him lot but if she will continue her immoral meeting then i dont know .
paris.hilton thumbnail

seems i still like purvi , i still watch this show for watching her , some kind of habit then another reason is onir , i like him lot but if she will continue her immoral meeting then i dont know .

Ok sweetie   πŸ˜ƒ
arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want to see unethical doctor Onir slapped by every member of the family, even sundariπŸ˜†
paris.hilton thumbnail
Yeah, I also want to see spineless arjun be beaten to a pulp by soham and manav. He deserves it for being one of purvi's puppet.Edited by paris.hilton - 11 years ago
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Onir is the main Culprit in changing Baby, why did he listened to Purvi he was Ovi's Doctor for God sake, I want Ovi to sue Onir, and thats the way Purvi will suffer as well, because her so called Dr Husband would be in jail and she will need another Bakra to manipulate,