usa_girl0021 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
From Monday, While Purab makes a confession abt Meenakshi to Jassi,Meenakshi attempts to steal the spot light at Purab's Diwali party. How will Jassi respond?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is pathetic.....😡 If they want to take Purab out of the way (Jassi and Armaan's way), this is the worst path they have chosen....

It does not gel with Purab's character  😭that if he had any past he has not told it to Jassi yet...... After Jassi's so many confession farses ......

I was clinging on the idea with my optimism that Meenakshi and Purab are just good friends and no romantic relation between them..... But this preview seems to shatter my hopes......

Well... still being optimistic, I can say that this preview of SetIndia is again just the same old non-bursting firecracker......

Like they had hip-hoped so much about the 'date' between Armaan and Jassi and nothing happened..... Like they had so muched hyped Purab's reaction to this 'date' and nothing happened..... So similarly they are so much talking about Meenakshi's entry in Purab's life and 'nothing will happen'!!!!😃

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You hit the nail on the head Manimau, I don't set much store by the mysterious overtones in the Set India Updates. They fall so flat.

Thank you usa_girl for the preview.
ides thumbnail
Thnx for the preview usa-girl.....

mani and arti.....agree completely.....SETindia seems to take their inspiration from Shakespeare.......

.......for the previews they follow MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING😉
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
thanks usa_girl.. Totally agree ... I have stopped giving credit to the setindia previews...
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the preview usa_girl. But where did you get this preview from. I don't see it posted yet on the SET website.
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes...nothing will happen..its just to make us feel curious...... you guys...i feelt hat Purab and jassi will get engaged...its a hunch i have!!!!!!!!!
navika thumbnail
yeh meenakshi jab se aayi hein saara ka saara gund dal de gi. I hate that stupid girl. She better be only for special appariance.
pj04 thumbnail
as purab said....yeh sagai to ho ke rahegi 👏....(shaadi ho na ho😕). my guess is purab did not tell jassi about meenakshi bcoz he moved on and meenakshi was there years back😡(though in all honesty...he should have mentioned it....i can see the halo slipping)....looks like purab gets the contract....why else would meenakshi be in his party. since purab does not seem to be going anywhere....jassi and he must reach some understanding about meenakshi. so we are still at square one......another week goes by and nothing happens.Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
anniegupta_ thumbnail
thx for the preview usa-girl... but i'm not sure if i should believe in that