asho Hug
tujhse baat nai ki toh acha nai laga Cry kaha thi tu
titliluvsvirman IF-Dazzler
titliluvsvirman
titliluvsvirman

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spreadingsmile

Originally posted by titliluvsvirman

chaitu ye tu hai?ShockedTonguetune apna name change kar diya?Shockedk so miss speadin smileBig smile bang on postClap
i just remembr one song fr virman...
"tera saath hai toh mujhe kya kami hai,andhero me bhi mil rahi roshni hai"Smile
Maanvi is truly ek hazaron me behna n Virat is ek hazaron me lyf partner/pati...m proud to b a virmanianSmile
Hugtitli after so may days.Big smileBig smile
and i luv luv luv these song ..it sos uits and even perfect for virman..when world is against her ,only and only her true partner is with her.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedClap
and u know these track is again proving our mannu to be true ek hazaron mein behna he seeClap
proud of virman ,proud of manvi fact is they ryounger one sbut still seeClap

chaitu Hug i was out of station fr a few days..virman r indeed ek hazaro mein nah ek karodon mein ek...nishalClap
Suarez Goldie
Suarez
Suarez

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Clap
Deepikarocks Senior Member
Deepikarocks
Deepikarocks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Edited by ParulRocks - 11 April 2013 at 1:59am
nani2630 Goldie
nani2630
nani2630

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Its not that onlt manvi is ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai both sisters are when it comes to each others happiness they ready to fight anything. If you look at Jeevika's POV Virman have been accusing her hubby and she cant take it yessheshould have listen to them. I know you guys dont like to hear Jeevika did anything for Manvi in ur book its just Manvi does thing for Jeevika. Jeevika nature is different from Manvibut one thing is the same when it comes to the she loves she can fight and do anything like on the last track may u forgor she became a maid for her sister but that it wasnt good enough btw oldee sisters sacrifices alot for their yong sibling so as Jeevika and Im not talking about abtionvI
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
not watching this lame show anymore so cant comment muchLOL but agree, Manvi is truly hazaaron mein ekApproveApprove the best sister one can ever haveClapClapClap 

Edited by -MemoriesLast- - 11 April 2013 at 2:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spreadingsmile

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nani2630

Its not that onlt manvi is ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai both sisters are when it comes to each others happiness they ready to fight anything. If you look at Jeevika's POV Virman have been accusing her hubby and she cant take it yessheshould have listen to them. I know you guys dont like to hear Jeevika did anything for Manvi in ur book its just Manvi does thing for Jeevika. Jeevika nature is different from Manvibut one thing is the same when it comes to the she loves she can fight and do anything like on the last track may u forgor she became a maid for her sister but that it wasnt good enough btw oldee sisters sacrifices alot for their yong sibling so as Jeevika and Im not talking about abtionvI
i am not talking about past tracks kindly know that ,she has done many things for her ,but about current track.. ..and regarding accusing and all  dont know have  u seen  tuesday epsiode ,it was clear she trust her jiju, care for them and is supecting over riya..are although viren told a lie to her still mannu was like "jiju ko kuch hua nai hoga"..wat else do u expect from her ,,are if instaed of her anyone else would be there ,would have suspected viren to grt extent but she did not .. see epsidoe first and then say.. and here jeevi dont even listen to her when virat clearly said they dont trust riya and  sambhav, ..she is fully fully behaving as viren wife and ruined as sister in these particular track who was ek hazaron mein..
current track has just ruined her character as sister completely in aid of proving her best wife ..and i know its cv fault they cant handle two relations at a time..  and there is more to come with slap scene ,,i doubt do she has any reason also to slap..anyways i will not jump into conclusion and firsts see why she slap her ,,there should be some reason valid one. hope so

Edited by spreadingsmile - 11 April 2013 at 3:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HCfan-

Go to top