India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

truely ek hazaron mein (Page 5)

nani2630 Goldie
nani2630
nani2630

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Both sisters are justified, today's episode Vitat asked Manvi first they need proof same thing happenes at Karans situation she is very hyper I know her intention are correct but her method is wrong. why Jeevika slaps Manvi we have to wait and see.

titliluvsvirman IF-Dazzler
titliluvsvirman
titliluvsvirman

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
chaitu ye tu hai?ShockedTonguetune apna name change kar diya?Shockedk so miss speadin smileBig smile bang on postClap
i just remembr one song fr virman...
"tera saath hai toh mujhe kya kami hai,andhero me bhi mil rahi roshni hai"Smile
Maanvi is truly ek hazaron me behna n Virat is ek hazaron me lyf partner/pati...m proud to b a virmanianSmile
-HCfan- Groupbie
-HCfan-
-HCfan-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nani2630

Both sisters are justified, today's episode Vitat asked Manvi first they need proof same thing happenes at Karans situation she is very hyper I know her intention are correct but her method is wrong. why Jeevika slaps Manvi we have to wait and see.

If manvi was hyper, then jeevika was too. Manvi was practically begging to jeevika to listen so that she cud save her jeeju before he gets into trouble. When situation demands urgency, being hyper comes handy. Its nothing only jeevika who's emotionally troubled, manvi is too, for her dear sister & the feeling.that someone's trying to disturb her dii's peaceful marital life made her forget about methods. There she is, the hazaron mein ek behna.

PS: I am talking abt the current track. Please don't bring the abortion or the past tracks as reference.to prove that jeevika's at par. She is, I agree, but not here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayu21titliluvsvirmanItsmeAish

-HCfan- Groupbie
-HCfan-
-HCfan-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
@TM : Agree with u. Manvi's the best sister! She doesn't care about the thorns n the way to keeping her dii happy. She will bleed badly, she knows that. But still continues to tread the road disregarding the pain it might bring her. Ashe endures every painful word thrown at her, only to make sure that her dii smiles forever. Really, ek hazaron mein meri manvi hai!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

titliluvsvirmanspreadingsmileItsmeAish

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nani2630

no ways..here jeevi as a sister is completely wrong she cant even be justifyied at all..and regarding hypermess and proof ..manvi  doesnt even need that because she is talking with a sister that too for against riya and sambhav ..not even her jiju. and do jeevi need a proof from her lttle sis to believe her regarding unknown.no ways regarding hyper .same applies to jeevi in her anger .in her hyperness she is not even able to think anything and conclude wat is right and wat wrong.

Edited by spreadingsmile - 10 April 2013 at 11:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayu21

nancy97 IF-Dazzler
nancy97
nancy97

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
virman share the best bond

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayu21

spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by titliluvsvirman

chaitu ye tu hai?ShockedTonguetune apna name change kar diya?Shockedk so miss speadin smileBig smile bang on postClap
i just remembr one song fr virman...
"tera saath hai toh mujhe kya kami hai,andhero me bhi mil rahi roshni hai"Smile
Maanvi is truly ek hazaron me behna n Virat is ek hazaron me lyf partner/pati...m proud to b a virmanianSmile
Hugtitli after so may days.Big smileBig smile
and i luv luv luv these song ..it sos uits and even perfect for virman..when world is against her ,only and only her true partner is with her.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedClap
and u know these track is again proving our mannu to be true ek hazaron mein behna he seeClap
proud of virman ,proud of manvi fact is they ryounger one sbut still seeClap
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
 seriously proud of her
Originally posted by -parishey-

awesome postThumbs Up
Manvi is best.she truely justify the title of show.and vadheras does not deserve her love.
so true ..she in right meaning and proves title of show
"ek hazaron mein behna"..  Clap seriously proud of herClap

Go to top