Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

truely ek hazaron mein (Page 4)

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

I agree with you, but also I think Jeevika will feel bad for slapping her and they will make up. As they always do. JeeMan will always make up faster than the bros...lol!
yaa ..i know when she will be fine na .jeevi will surely say sorry and should do something  ina good way to say sorry..and 100% agree jeeman will make up faster then vv brosTongueLOL

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thats an awesome post chaitu! Loved it!Clap!

Manvi's restless only when it comes to dii, Manvi's jasoos only for alerting her jeeju of the dangers ahead, Manvi doesnt care about the brunts which she will face if she discloses her fears to dii, She just wants her dii & Jeeju to stay smiling forever. This is, what is called a Sister who's one-in-a-thousand!
She may annoy u with her suspicions, She may appear nose-poking, But still, she does it all for her dii & thats what's called a sister who's one in a thousand. 

Did she still deserve a slap eah? Ur choice! As for me I wud say, Honesty comes with a price!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayu21spreadingsmile

spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gowri..

Thats an awesome post chaitu! Loved it!Clap!

Manvi's restless only when it comes to dii, Manvi's jasoos only for alerting her jeeju of the dangers ahead, Manvi doesnt care about the brunts which she will face if she discloses her fears to dii, She just wants her dii & Jeeju to stay smiling forever. This is, what is called a Sister who's one-in-a-thousand!
She may annoy u with her suspicions, She may appear nose-poking, But still, she does it all for her dii & thats what's called a sister who's one in a thousand. 

Did she still deserve a slap eah? Ur choice! As for me I wud say, Honesty comes with a price!

eeeks Huggowri these is such a perfect reply ..i always search it for here ini-f but sad no  one thinks ina right way.. @ red one .perfect...
u know she is one selfless girl who always keeps her dii.her family first but sadly case is not same on other side.but still she will do it as she luv her dii,,her jiju and cares for them but as we say only good people suffer hardship ,thats the thing over here ..i still want virat to take an action over here ,he has to stand for mannu .i want him to make jeevi understand her  mistake ..and then jeevi sorry ..hope cv show that point as its necessary

Edited by spreadingsmile - 10 April 2013 at 10:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gowri..

spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

hayee wat a cutee post !
agree virman are truely ek hazaroon mein!

itna chota replyAngryLOLLOL..
but sachi manvi is sachi mein proved ek hazaon mein behna and virat ek hazaron mein pati,together virman r lakho mein ek ..no one can even be near to themWinkLOLEmbarrassed
ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
nice post...the very first meeting of viren and riya when manvi  saw them and suspected viren i was like  y they are showing manvi like this...but shez nt suspecting viren shez worried abt her jiju...and manvi is selfless human being...love her a lot...
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by keerthichandana

nice post...the very first meeting of viren and riya when manvi saw them and suspected viren i was like y they are showing manvi like this...but shez nt suspecting viren shez worried abt her jiju...and manvi is selfless human being...love her a lot...
exactly manvi is one who will always keep her family.her dii and jiju ahead of all..she cant even thinj of something bad .u know when in today episode she said .." mujhe jo bolna he bolo par meri baat suno .kya pata jiju musibat me ho".. that itself proves how caring and innocent she is..she just luv everyone but no one understands her neither her dii..but glad finally our virat will take a stand and understand her so well..best husband ever.. Embarrassed
..BlueBird.. IF-Dazzler
..BlueBird..
..BlueBird..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
awesome postThumbs Up
Manvi is best.she truely justify the title of show.and vadheras does not deserve her love.
nia-mylove Groupbie
nia-mylove
nia-mylove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
agree with u.
she is truely a best sister,wife,saali.she is just perfect in her every relation with her family.
she truely justifies the title of serial.

Go to top