Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

truely ek hazaron mein (Page 3)

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nani2630

Both sisters love each other equally but when it comes to their hudband they support their husbands just like the previous track Manvi supported Virat blindly its the same with Jeevika. Both sisters have the best life partner. If you remember the abortion track the entire vadhera and chaudry family were against Jeevika but she had her Virenji to suort her so its the same always.

Although I know all of you arw virman fans and will look at this posr in a negative just to clarify its EHMMBH forum so this is my POV
why would these be negative post Tongue no .any comment without bashing is always accepted ..Tongue

regarding manvi if u would have seen alst part of career track she herself had said it to virat,that she was just supporting him as she was his wife ,,and even questioned him about wat wrong he did..
and u right ,,as of now in current epsiode or coming slap scene ,,jeevi si behaving as viren wife and suporting him and not manvi sister ,that my  point  ..she is at that point just and just viren wife ,,and manvi is behaving as jeevi sister ..that is wat i am trying to say ,over here manvi will shine as she will very well undersatnd her dii point . .but ia m sure just like mannu ..even when jeevi will be fine ,and out of shock she will explain her point and say a sorry .

Edited by spreadingsmile - 10 April 2013 at 7:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..BlueBird..

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju_sky

chaitu as u said manvi tho ek hazaron mein ek behena hain, no one can deserve this except our mannu...i didnt saw e24 segment, but i can feel how much our mannu got hurt and thank god virat is with her now, otherwise dont know wt our mannu situation, when jivika throw her her from house, that time our mannu suffered lot, and she even fell sick, dont know wts going to with her this time...and when virman together not to fear...both r strong system for each other
awesome post chaitu
seriosuly bharati ,now when virat is here not to fear.Embarrassed. everytime there is any problem with jeeman,hamari mannu ki haalat gets very abd,,she gets hurted very soonCry but u know iss baar ,i am feeling so relieved  as her biggest support system ,one who understand her so well is hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassedwith her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayu21raju_sky

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
hayee wat a cutee post !
agree virman are truely ek hazaroon mein!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spreadingsmile

raju_sky IF-Dazzler
raju_sky
raju_sky

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spreadingsmile

Originally posted by raju_sky

chaitu as u said manvi tho ek hazaron mein ek behena hain, no one can deserve this except our mannu...i didnt saw e24 segment, but i can feel how much our mannu got hurt and thank god virat is with her now, otherwise dont know wt our mannu situation, when jivika throw her her from house, that time our mannu suffered lot, and she even fell sick, dont know wts going to with her this time...and when virman together not to fear...both r strong system for each other
awesome post chaitu
seriosuly bharati ,now when virat is here not to fear.Embarrassed. everytime there is any problem with jeeman,hamari mannu ki haalat gets very abd,,she gets hurted very soonCry but u know iss baar ,i am feeling so relieved  as her biggest support system ,one who understand her so well is hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassedwith her..
exactly chaitu we can feel relax this time bec of virat with her...but i dont want mannu do di jaap again, she should know the truth wts her position in her di life, and she should be happy with her life and support husband virat...Winkand i want virat make realization wt jivika did is wrong...but i knw cvs wont going to show this all...hate cvs more and more
ayu21 Senior Member
ayu21
ayu21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spreadingsmile

Originally posted by ayu21

Awww awesome post Clap Clap
manvi is the best n our darling manvi wil never disappoint us..n virat once again proved he is ek hazaron mein meri pati hai Heart
eks i luv thse..franky i didnt thought about virat here but after watching that e24 segment i was like ,yes yes yes ,as we say na when virat is here not to fearDay DreamingHugsachi and mannu will never evr dissapoint us in any way ,and i am proud of her Clap

Yeah. Proud to be a virmanian.. No matter who supports or who doesn't support, virat always will support Clap

Love virman.. Woaahh <3
JeeMaan Senior Member
JeeMaan
JeeMaan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
manu to kahegi,,..di apko mujpar hakk hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayu21spreadingsmile

susmita12 Goldie
susmita12
susmita12

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Totaly Agree with u.
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I agree with you, but also I think Jeevika will feel bad for slapping her and they will make up. As they always do. JeeMan will always make up faster than the bros...lol!

Go to top