India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

truely ek hazaron mein (Page 2)

anu1989 Senior Member
anu1989
anu1989

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Exactly for our Mannu her di is god so she won't go against her... Truly our Mannu is the Ek hazarron mein behna not like some others who need kasam for every moment to trust  LOL As always only one person can understand her & that's her partner Viraat...So in love with My VirMan & their bond Embarrassed 
P.S I so want Viraat to question J abt that slap Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayu21spreadingsmile

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Agree agree agree... 200% agree.. Mannu is truly ek hazaro mein sister..wish i had a sister like MAANVI who can understand her di in every situation without any second thought..she totally and completely beliefs in her di whatever the situation is.. Ahhh love my maanvi,my virat and my virman..they are truly the best.. And ROFL at cruel word..it indeed is a cruel world where it is even difficult to understand the person who was with you for more than twenty years..
@pink bang on.. and u know that makes her and proves her to be really really an ek hazaron mein behna ..because u know  many of us if would be in her place would have been very very angry over ur sis  but no our mannu is not like that..ek baat bolu ye drama jo honewala he kuch bhi ho it is just going to prove how mannu is once again best sister inspite of being the younger sis .ClapTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrav123

spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayu21

Awww awesome post Clap Clap
manvi is the best n our darling manvi wil never disappoint us..n virat once again proved he is ek hazaron mein meri pati hai Heart
eks i luv thse..franky i didnt  thought about virat here but after watching that e24 segment i was like ,yes yes yes  ,as we say na when virat is here not to fearDay DreamingHugsachi and mannu will never evr dissapoint us in any way ,and i am proud of her Clap
nani2630 Goldie
nani2630
nani2630

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Both sisters love each other equally but when it comes to their hudband they support their husbands just like the previous track Manvi supported Virat blindly its the same with Jeevika. Both sisters have the best life partner. If you remember the abortion track the entire vadhera and chaudry family were against Jeevika but she had her Virenji to suort her so its the same always.

Although I know all of you arw virman fans and will look at this posr in a negative just to clarify its EHMMBH forum so this is my POV
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu1989

Exactly for our Mannu her di is god so she won't go against her... Truly our Mannu is the Ek hazarron mein behna not like some others who need kasam for every moment to trust  LOL As always only one person can understand her & that's her partner Viraat...So in love with My VirMan & their bond Embarrassed 
P.S I so want Viraat to question J abt that slap Angry
anu thats not our virman u see.. as i said neither virat nor manvi will ever questioned to them,nevr they cant even think of it ,,because thats wat they r , pure and who will never evr cross their limits when fact is theyr younger ones..ClapClap

anu1989

ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Mannu rocksss.. And our Rockstar to hai hi uske sath.. Zindagi ki had hoti hai.. behna ki bhi bcz she is only ek hazaroon mein na.. ROFL bt Virat k pyaar ki nai.. Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

halfbloodprinceJeeMaanspreadingsmile

raju_sky IF-Dazzler
raju_sky
raju_sky

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
chaitu as u said manvi tho ek hazaron mein ek behena hain, no one can deserve this except our mannu...i didnt saw e24 segment, but i can feel how much our mannu got hurt and thank god virat is with her now, otherwise dont know wt our mannu situation, when jivika throw her her from house, that time our mannu suffered lot, and she even fell sick, dont know wts going to with her this time...and when virman together not to fear...both r strong system for each other
awesome post chaitu

spreadingsmile

LV88 IF-Rockerz
LV88
LV88

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
MAANVI ROCKSSS Thumbs Up

spreadingsmile

Go to top