India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

truely ek hazaron mein

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
  note- its only for virmanian ,kindly if anyone dont agree plzz dont comment  .Tongue

yes i am talking about mannu ,and even virat..  after watching e24 segment of slap scene..i  so wanted mannu to  take action against it ,but no she can never infact thats not her character ..she will never ever think also of doing such thing..
infact i am sure mannu will be like "mujhe didi ne thappad mara koi baat nai mujhe bura nai lga".  i am sure wo yehi bolegi..because she blindly trust and support and luv her dii watevr it is ..thats my mannu so pure ,and with in character  truely proves to be ek hazaron mein behna . and biggest thing is her partner ,life partner is with her when these cruel world is against her ..once again proving to be loyal and only one who understand her very well.. now atleast i hope virat makes her understand  reality  and just be happy in thier small world ..because others dont deserve itConfused

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

jeemanrocksnianehaDOLLY_SHARMAnia-myloveparjiaparulkinuvgaaanu1989jinakuDeepikarocksharininaiduraohalfbloodprinceSrivani06anuvirSmartyBoy_virman223susmita12Suareznrithyaojia123sagarlisasandraneha fan1..BlueBird..titliluvsvirmanathniamanviLV88ShivRajput..Gowri..preity_dShrav123CintilaItsmeAish-LumosMaxima-LiarzstayawayChandzLoveSidNiZehnaseeb

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Very true. Mannu is really ek hazaron me. And virat of course again is her support system. Love virman. When they have each other , they don't need anyone else Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JeeMaanArHiLover-xharininaidupreity_dspreadingsmile

harininaidurao Senior Member
harininaidurao
harininaidurao

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harininaiduspreadingsmile

athniamanvi IF-Rockerz
athniamanvi
athniamanvi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
u r so correct...i too feel the same...truly ek hazaaron mein meri behnaa haiLOL
Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Agree agree agree... 200% agree.. Mannu is truly ek hazaro mein sister..wish i had a sister like MAANVI who can understand her di in every situation without any second thought..she totally and completely beliefs in her di whatever the situation is.. Ahhh love my maanvi,my virat and my virman..they are truly the best.. And ROFL at cruel word..it indeed is a cruel world where it is even difficult to understand the person who was with you for more than twenty years..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spreadingsmile

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sweetzo.Tuhi-

Very true. Mannu is really ek hazaron me. And virat of course again is her support system. Love virman. When they have each other , they don't need anyone else Tongue
tuhi Hugeeks u here Tongue..i luved these line .when they have each other ,they dont need anyone elseHugthats wat our virman r Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cintila

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spreadingsmile

Originally posted by -Sweetzo.Tuhi-

tuhi Hugeeks u here Tongue..i luved these line .when they have each other ,they dont need anyone elseHugthats wat our virman r Embarrassed

babes...misse u all !Hug Yup that's how storn the virman bond is !!WinkBig smile
ayu21 Senior Member
ayu21
ayu21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Awww awesome post Clap Clap
manvi is the best n our darling manvi wil never disappoint us..n virat once again proved he is ek hazaron mein meri pati hai Heart

Go to top