Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

stop posting vahbhiz in this forum (Page 2)

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain
Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 46297

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenji22

Originally posted by deep786

kabhi vivah ki shaadi kabhivivah ka honeymoon kabhi vivah ka khaana kabhi vivah ki suhagraat shaadi hue or honeymoon hue itna time ho gya abhi tak ye sab kuch khatam nahi hua please now stop posting all these things just care about dvd and rishbala

<div></div>pata nahin logo ko apni personal life public news banane mai kya maja aata hai .mana dono bhaut bade actor hai lekin suhagrat aur honeymoon jaise personal to personal rehane do.

Pata nahi logon ko Vivian ki personal life telecast hone mein kyu problem hai? Its ABSOLUTELY their discretion and choiceEmbarrassed

Secondly! Say WHAT? SUHAAGRAAT? Are you kidding me? I mean WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? I never saw ANY SEGMENT of that sort? What channel did u see "his suhaagraat" being covered? Lemme know!!

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 10978

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I disagree with u Thumbs Down 

VD is lead of show and we have right to post and talk about him.. If u can talk about other actor's lyf why always say about VD haan Ouch (Dont bash me plzzz)

Plz dont make such posts...If u have any problem with the post u have many options u can ignore them 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caffeineaddict.

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 10978

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Shivu--

Originally posted by meenji22

Originally posted by deep786

kabhi vivah ki shaadi kabhivivah ka honeymoon kabhi vivah ka khaana kabhi vivah ki suhagraat shaadi hue or honeymoon hue itna time ho gya abhi tak ye sab kuch khatam nahi hua please now stop posting all these things just care about dvd and rishbala

<div></div>pata nahin logo ko apni personal life public news banane mai kya maja aata hai .mana dono bhaut bade actor hai lekin suhagrat aur honeymoon jaise personal to personal rehane do.

Pata nahi logon ko Vivian ki personal life telecast hone mein kyu problem hai? Its ABSOLUTELY their discretion and choiceEmbarrassed

Secondly! Say WHAT? SUHAAGRAAT? Are you kidding me? I mean WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? I never saw ANY SEGMENT of that sort? What channel did u see "his suhaagraat" being covered? Lemme know!!

I agree with ur point Thumbs Up If u dont want to see such posts ignore and stop making such posts which can hurt others 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caffeineaddict.

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 10978

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Shivu--

ViVah is related to Vivian. Vahhbiz is Vivian's wife, anything related to Vivian is ABSOLUTELY welcomed in this forum! 

Agree Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 

VD is part of show and We can make posts about him.. U shuld ignore if u dont like them 
Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 10978

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Shivu--

Originally posted by deep786

Originally posted by --Shivu--

ViVah is related to Vivian. Vahhbiz is Vivian's wife, anything related to Vivian is ABSOLUTELY welcomed in this forum!



but to certain limit haan privacy naam ki koi chiz bhi hoti hai

It was a honeymoon in name, did they ever telecast scenes which were TOO private? Visiting zoos, trecking, bike-riding and riding a helicopter over the sea was more of adventure stuff than a honeymoon? Its just the way you want to see things, if you think inappropriately... You will FIND EVERYTHING inappropriateEmbarrassed

Well said Clap Clap It was their way to show Vivian's fan how he is in real lyf and i really njoyd watching him doing fun with his lovely wife Embarrassed 

They didnt show anything that is too private... They are also humans and they know their limits Smile
shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Joined: 07 March 2013
Posts: 4896

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure whenever drashti gets married, the situation will be the same. Vivian is part of the show so anything related to him can be in the forum. If you don't want to read something then don't read it, nobody is forcing you. And you spelled her name wrong, it's Vahbbiz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha10

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 10978

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety2728

I'm pretty sure whenever drashti gets married, the situation will be the same. Vivian is part of the show so anything related to him can be in the forum. If you don't want to read something then don't read it, nobody is forcing you. And you spelled her name wrong, it's Vahbbiz

Clap Clap Clap Clap When DD will get married everyone will make posts and discuss about her life so stop bashing VD for this Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreshweta2728

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 15147

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep786

Originally posted by --Shivu--

ViVah is related to Vivian. Vahhbiz is Vivian's wife, anything related to Vivian is ABSOLUTELY welcomed in this forum! 


but to certain limit haan privacy naam ki koi chiz bhi hoti hai

Isse bhi jyaada PDA is already seen on TV LOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha10

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
STOP PLEASE STOP THIS FRIENDS

Author: asp99   Replies: 1   Views: 620

asp99 1 620 07 March 2013 at 11:16am by drashti38
vahbhiz new tweet

2 3

Author: kashvi786   Replies: 20   Views: 2777

kashvi786 20 2777 28 February 2013 at 7:46am by Mystic_nights_
picture of Drashti and Vahbhiz

2 3 4

Author: ..Tangled..   Replies: 28   Views: 3507

..Tangled.. 28 3507 08 February 2013 at 4:43am by Sunshine Girl
vahbhiz new tweet:):):):)

2

Author: kashvi786   Replies: 10   Views: 1586

kashvi786 10 1586 21 January 2013 at 9:44am by chirpyhapibird
vahbhiz bday bash pics

2 3

Author: kashvi786   Replies: 16   Views: 2757

kashvi786 16 2757 30 November 2012 at 10:00am by -Nymphadora-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index