Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

stop posting vahbhiz in this forum (Page 2)

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenji22

Originally posted by deep786

kabhi vivah ki shaadi kabhivivah ka honeymoon kabhi vivah ka khaana kabhi vivah ki suhagraat shaadi hue or honeymoon hue itna time ho gya abhi tak ye sab kuch khatam nahi hua please now stop posting all these things just care about dvd and rishbala

<div></div>pata nahin logo ko apni personal life public news banane mai kya maja aata hai .mana dono bhaut bade actor hai lekin suhagrat aur honeymoon jaise personal to personal rehane do.

Pata nahi logon ko Vivian ki personal life telecast hone mein kyu problem hai? Its ABSOLUTELY their discretion and choiceEmbarrassed

Secondly! Say WHAT? SUHAAGRAAT? Are you kidding me? I mean WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? I never saw ANY SEGMENT of that sort? What channel did u see "his suhaagraat" being covered? Lemme know!!

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I disagree with u Thumbs Down 

VD is lead of show and we have right to post and talk about him.. If u can talk about other actor's lyf why always say about VD haan Ouch (Dont bash me plzzz)

Plz dont make such posts...If u have any problem with the post u have many options u can ignore them 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caffeineaddict.

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Shivu--

Originally posted by meenji22

kabhi vivah ki shaadi kabhivivah ka honeymoon kabhi vivah ka khaana kabhi vivah ki suhagraat shaadi hue or honeymoon hue itna time ho gya abhi tak ye sab kuch khatam nahi hua please now stop posting all these things just care about dvd and rishbala

<div></div>pata nahin logo ko apni personal life public news banane mai kya maja aata hai .mana dono bhaut bade actor hai lekin suhagrat aur honeymoon jaise personal to personal rehane do.

Pata nahi logon ko Vivian ki personal life telecast hone mein kyu problem hai? Its ABSOLUTELY their discretion and choiceEmbarrassed

Secondly! Say WHAT? SUHAAGRAAT? Are you kidding me? I mean WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? I never saw ANY SEGMENT of that sort? What channel did u see "his suhaagraat" being covered? Lemme know!!

I agree with ur point Thumbs Up If u dont want to see such posts ignore and stop making such posts which can hurt others 

caffeineaddict.

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged

ViVah is related to Vivian. Vahhbiz is Vivian's wife, anything related to Vivian is ABSOLUTELY welcomed in this forum! 

Agree Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 

VD is part of show and We can make posts about him.. U shuld ignore if u dont like them 
Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged

ViVah is related to Vivian. Vahhbiz is Vivian's wife, anything related to Vivian is ABSOLUTELY welcomed in this forum!

but to certain limit haan privacy naam ki koi chiz bhi hoti hai

It was a honeymoon in name, did they ever telecast scenes which were TOO private? Visiting zoos, trecking, bike-riding and riding a helicopter over the sea was more of adventure stuff than a honeymoon? Its just the way you want to see things, if you think inappropriately... You will FIND EVERYTHING inappropriateEmbarrassed

Well said Clap Clap It was their way to show Vivian's fan how he is in real lyf and i really njoyd watching him doing fun with his lovely wife Embarrassed 

They didnt show anything that is too private... They are also humans and they know their limits Smile
shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure whenever drashti gets married, the situation will be the same. Vivian is part of the show so anything related to him can be in the forum. If you don't want to read something then don't read it, nobody is forcing you. And you spelled her name wrong, it's Vahbbiz

Neha10

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety2728

I'm pretty sure whenever drashti gets married, the situation will be the same. Vivian is part of the show so anything related to him can be in the forum. If you don't want to read something then don't read it, nobody is forcing you. And you spelled her name wrong, it's Vahbbiz

Clap Clap Clap Clap When DD will get married everyone will make posts and discuss about her life so stop bashing VD for this Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreshweta2728

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged

but to certain limit haan privacy naam ki koi chiz bhi hoti hai

Isse bhi jyaada PDA is already seen on TV LOLROFL

Neha10

Go to top