Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mad HouselIOl#40: The Race To Get Over Colour Pink (Page 84)

IchadhariNagin IF-Stunnerz
IchadhariNagin
IchadhariNagin

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 26679

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by calming-melody

Originally posted by iolahardy

ab agle promo ka w8 karo...pata nahi aur kya pagalpan karegaSleepy

not interestedSleepy
this week i will not watch mbSleepyas i dont want to hate rkLOLbut i believe ki aisa kuch nhi hogaLOL


hate karna hi hota toh ab tak main hate kar chuki hotiLOL usko hate karne jaati hoon toh i start loving his dialogues/ looks/ acting everythingLOL cant hate RK!!!Embarrassed

so true LOLbut looks /dialogues ko chod whtever he has done is just his char.thats why i never hate her
but hathkari scene was disturbingCrySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 30776

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by calming-melody

Originally posted by iolahardy

tu ja rahi hai ridzi???ShockedCry ruk na!!!

wht to do yar.aaj mahila mandli jaisa feel ho rha haiSleepyLOL
isliye will def watch tvd...LOLrk is nothing infront of my damonEmbarrassedLOLvery evilAngryLOL

abhi yh hunWink


kaha hindi n english ko compare kar rahi hai. hindi kitna bhi accha ho english ke saamne feeka hi pad jata hai...sad realityOuch


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IchadhariNagin

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 30776

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by calming-melody

Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by calming-melody

Originally posted by iolahardy

ab agle promo ka w8 karo...pata nahi aur kya pagalpan karegaSleepy

not interestedSleepy
this week i will not watch mbSleepyas i dont want to hate rkLOLbut i believe ki aisa kuch nhi hogaLOL


hate karna hi hota toh ab tak main hate kar chuki hotiLOL usko hate karne jaati hoon toh i start loving his dialogues/ looks/ acting everythingLOL cant hate RK!!!Embarrassed

so true LOLbut looks /dialogues ko chod whtever he has done is just his char.thats why i never hate her
but hathkari scene was disturbingCrySleepy


jab tak hathkadi was in his hand too i was ok with it. but then he tied her to the bed that was too bad...and unnecessary too!!! RK aisa nahi tha re...do u think he loves her?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IchadhariNagin

IchadhariNagin IF-Stunnerz
IchadhariNagin
IchadhariNagin

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 26679

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by calming-melody

Originally posted by iolahardy

tu ja rahi hai ridzi???ShockedCry ruk na!!!

wht to do yar.aaj mahila mandli jaisa feel ho rha haiSleepyLOL
isliye will def watch tvd...LOLrk is nothing infront of my damonEmbarrassedLOLvery evilAngryLOL

abhi yh hunWink


kaha hindi n english ko compare kar rahi hai. hindi kitna bhi accha ho english ke saamne feeka hi pad jata hai...sad realityOuch



yhi toh prob hai yar.Ouch
hindi shows ke beech mein values a jati haiConfusedLOL

rk char is very bold for indiansSleepywht to do.uper se cvsD'ohmadhu ko bhi bold karo for god sake
yhi rk american shows mein hota to kuch aur hi bat hotiShockedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

IchadhariNagin IF-Stunnerz
IchadhariNagin
IchadhariNagin

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 26679

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by calming-melody

Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by calming-melody

Originally posted by iolahardy

ab agle promo ka w8 karo...pata nahi aur kya pagalpan karegaSleepy

not interestedSleepy
this week i will not watch mbSleepyas i dont want to hate rkLOLbut i believe ki aisa kuch nhi hogaLOL


hate karna hi hota toh ab tak main hate kar chuki hotiLOL usko hate karne jaati hoon toh i start loving his dialogues/ looks/ acting everythingLOL cant hate RK!!!Embarrassed

so true LOLbut looks /dialogues ko chod whtever he has done is just his char.thats why i never hate her
but hathkari scene was disturbingCrySleepy


jab tak hathkadi was in his hand too i was ok with it. but then he tied her to the bed that was too bad...and unnecessary too!!! RK aisa nahi tha re...do u think he loves her?Confused

he loves her .sat epi was so beautiful but cvs ne aj mood spoil kr diyaAngry

rk is intelligent..where is my intelligent rkConfused
i want my old rk...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 30776

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Ha re! Old RK was really intelligent. aajkal uski akal ghaas charne gayi haiSleepy


RK in english would be handled extremely well...and the girl would also be more sensible & dashing unlike madhuSleepy
The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 30776

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
TV pe wo janeman janeman gana laga hai. since mb that song always makes me laugh ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IchadhariNagin

IchadhariNagin IF-Stunnerz
IchadhariNagin
IchadhariNagin

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 26679

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

Ha re! Old RK was really intelligent. aajkal uski akal ghaas charne gayi haiSleepy


RK in english would be handled extremely well...and the girl would also be more sensible & dashing unlike madhuSleepy

pyar hua toh akal gayabSleepy

@english-totally agree Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mad HouselIOl#39: The Race To Get Over Colour Pink

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: The.Lannister   Replies: 1195   Views: 23900

The.Lannister 1195 23900 10 April 2013 at 7:13am by IchadhariNagin
Mad HouselIOl#38: The Race To Get Over Colour Pink

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: The.Lannister   Replies: 1193   Views: 24185

The.Lannister 1193 24185 27 March 2013 at 6:45am by IchadhariNagin
Item GIrls ~ Mashallah #5~:Comin back 2 da RACE:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Mrs.ZSK   Replies: 1196   Views: 25924

Mrs.ZSK 1196 25924 22 March 2013 at 4:52pm by Mrs.ZSK
Race Star Banane Ki CC#29 (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100

Author: Athene   Replies: 793   Views: 31881

Athene 793 31881 22 February 2013 at 9:51am by AngelicDesires
Pink Bunnies Luvz Pepsi *Invites Only* 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: .PEPZIANGEL.   Replies: 454   Views: 16608

.PEPZIANGEL. 454 16608 27 April 2012 at 9:05pm by L_Z_L_H_N

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index