Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mad HouselIOl#40: The Race To Get Over Colour Pink (Page 72)

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by calming-melody

Originally posted by iolahardy

ridz how do u search r CC??? i have to search so much re!!!!Angry

dashborard pe ja but click mat kr .udher option ayenge..my post.Winkn then open our ccWink

OMG!!! Shocked

intelligent...very intelligent!!!LOL i had no idea...main paagal ki tarah CC thread mein jaake dhundti rehti thi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IchadhariNagin

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

ya heroine trackLOLim also waiting for heroine track
@rk-i agreeEmbarrassed
@hd-i can understandLOL

somehow i have big doubts ke heroine track ayega bhi ya nahiLOL

how i wish they had first shown heroine track, fir movies ke dauraan loveWink fir shaadi bcoz of love!

IchadhariNagin

IchadhariNagin IF-Stunnerz
IchadhariNagin
IchadhariNagin

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged

ridz how do u search r CC??? i have to search so much re!!!!Angry

dashborard pe ja but click mat kr .udher option ayenge..my post.Winkn then open our ccWink

OMG!!! Shocked

intelligent...very intelligent!!!LOL i had no idea...main paagal ki tarah CC thread mein jaake dhundti rehti thi

thankyou.LOL
@bold-ROFLomg shru thats so tough job.Ouchtu bhi na pehle poochna thaLOL

The.Lannister

IchadhariNagin IF-Stunnerz
IchadhariNagin
IchadhariNagin

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

ya heroine trackLOLim also waiting for heroine track
@rk-i agreeEmbarrassed
@hd-i can understandLOL

somehow i have big doubts ke heroine track ayega bhi ya nahiLOL

how i wish they had first shown heroine track, fir movies ke dauraan loveWink fir shaadi bcoz of love!

@bold-this is real mb concept but cvs n trps aunties ki jay hoSleepyLOL

heroine track is beautifulEmbarrassed

chal im going.kal milte hai.bye gn n sdHug

The.Lannister

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
avinesh is on 11? usko bhi ajeeb lag raha hoga achanak itna pyaar dekhkar LOL
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
The points in bold really cracked me up! ROFL iss article writer ka IF id kya hai bhaiLOL

Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: Madhu aka Drashti Dhami inching towards Sultan aka Avineesh Rekhi?

Published by: Nilofar Raqeem
Published on: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 at 04:25 IST

Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon: Madhu aka Drashti Dhami inching towards Sultan aka Avineesh Rekhi?

Mumbai: Sultan aka Avineesh Rekhi Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon has wooed the audience with fantastic acting as he plays a don in the daily soap. Sultan and RK aka Vivian DSena, both have grey shade in the show. Madhu aka Drashti Dhami is in love with RK then why she is creeping towards Sultan?

According to the sources, as per fans view Sultan is not a bad choice for Madhu as she has a crackling chemistry with RK (wah! kya reporter hai. she has crackling chemistry with RK hence sultan is not a bad choice for Madhu? ROFL ). May be makers of the show want to judge the viewers' response, whether they would like Madhu and Sultan together or not, in case, if they decide to change the story and make Sultan the new hero of the daily soap.

Avineesh Rekhi, who plays the character of Sultan in Madhubala, has entered the show in a jiffy and has managed to woo the audiences so well that if in case RK leaves the show, it doesn't make any difference with the TRP.

RK has a blazing chemistry with Madhu, but he is very rude, arrogant, alcoholic and the list goes endless, even he is the reason behind Madhu's all troubles.

On the other hand Sultan is caring, a good father and protective and the most important thing he is not possessive. May his character also have lots of negative points but we are just saying about what we see in Madhubala.

We really don't know why Madhu still loves RK after whatever he has done with her, may the answer is Tera Ishq hi mera junoon hai mahi, bekarari ka hai yeh karaar, Kuch kehna mujhe yeh pyaas oh rabba, Jaane yeh kaisa hai pyaar . May be Madhu is focusing very well on the title track of the serial and thats why she is still in love with RK.

After all the calculation we think that Sultan definitely is a better choice for Madhu, but who are we to decide!

So viewers, you tell what you think?

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Sameer Dharmadhikari is so annoying re! I am glad usko Pandav mein se koi nahi banayaTongue

The heaven on Earth Kashmir to witness the shoot of Mahabharat!

Swastik Productions' Mahabharat soon to have their shoot in Kashmir…

Ads by Google
Kashmir Holidays Package
Super Savings on Kashmir Holidays @ Rs.21,999 Incl Meals,Airfare. Hurry
Kashmir-Holidays.Yatra.com
Corbett Trip Packages
Corbett Holidays-Customized Holiday Tour Packages from Corbett Experts!
www.holidayiq.com/Corbett_Holiday
Monday, April 15, 2013 | 11:31:08 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 5 Comments  |  156 Views

Swastik Productions' much awaited Mahabharat is all set to shoot Kashmir - heaven on Earth. Sameer Dharmadhikari who is playing Shantanu and Sayantani Ghosh who will be playing Satyavati will soon be going to Kashmir to shoot for some important sequences.

According to our reliable sources, beautiful locations such as Pahalgam are the preferred locations for the shoot. Kashmir the place where many of Bollywood movies have been shot will witness the shoot of a TV show after many years. The era of Mahabharat is said to be very beautiful so there is no better option for the production house to shoot for these sequences than in Kashmir. The pleasant weather and the beauty of Kashmir has excited all the actors about their visit. 

When TellyBuzz spoke to Sameer, he said, "Yes, I have been told about the shoot going to take place at Kashmir but the dates haven't been confirmed as yet. I have shot in Kashmir for movies couple of years back. Kashmir is referred to as the heaven on Earth and I am going to have a good time visiting heaven. It's going to be beautiful and I am looking forward to our shoot for Mahabharat there."

Anwesha Kamal
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
AWWW!!!! i want that pup!!! & i want to kiss it dat way!!! i want that pup!!! & i want to kiss it dat way!!! i want that pup!!! & i want to kiss it dat way!!!

IchadhariNagin

Go to top