Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mad HouselIOl#40: The Race To Get Over Colour Pink (Page 41)

MrsBasumatary IF-Stunnerz
MrsBasumatary
MrsBasumatary

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 26373

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by calming-melody

Originally posted by iolahardy

i was on the forum right now. logo ko achanak RK se itni nafrat kyun huyi hai? sultan aaya islie? RK ne jab 1st time madhu se jabardasti shaadi ki, uska insult kiya then these same peeps were dancing in joy for rishbala. ab kya hua achanak?

tbh RK badla le is more in character than that gooey mess they were showing who was showering madhu with loveSleepy

ya rk is always like that...n may be sultan aya isliye n may be becoj of rk n dips...LOL
prob hai mbf /madhu/dd viewers ka taste.they  like sweet simple love story .bas.
mb is always twisted love story then why this bashing roj roj.how boring.mbf mods bhi lachar haiSleepy





no i think mbf mods r nice. they allow peeps to fight...lado! LOL sometimes thats nice. warna in some forums *ahem ahem* mod gods kuch bolne hi nahi deteSleepy


in a way i m just glad wo sweet RK phase is over. its was nauseatingDead but ab cruelty bhi bahot huyi RK ki...ab thoda attitude control ho jaaye. i want to c sultan RK face off & I WANT RK TO WIN!!!!


some forums i agreeDeadSleepy

rk sweet face was too sweet.ufff vd /rk fans bhi pareshan the n uss tym pe vd/rk fans rk ki bashing krte theROFLShocked


ajkal toh his junoonEmbarrassedLOL
@sultan n rk faceoff-vo toh hoga hi but sultan ka bye bye kaise hogaSleepyConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 30095

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by calming-melody

when everyone knows ki rk is grey char then why morality ke lectures in mbf...hero ka char hi aisa hai.aisa toh hai nhi he was good in starting n suddenly bad ho gyaWacko


tbh if u want everything very logical a woman who was so horribly insulted (that horrid marriage, wo SR, grihpravesh, constant insults), whose mother was insulted, father was beaten up, sisters career was destroyed...such a woman falling in ishq wala lowe with her tormentor also is illogical. tab toh maine ek bhi post nahi dekhi where anyone asked why madhu is being so shameless??? tab every single person was going ga ga over chemistry & stuff.

so if "madhu aisi hi hai" explains this stupidity of her "RK aisa hi hai" should explain his madness i guessLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsBasumatary

MrsBasumatary IF-Stunnerz
MrsBasumatary
MrsBasumatary

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 26373

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3533675Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 30095

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by calming-melody

Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by calming-melody

Originally posted by iolahardy

i was on the forum right now. logo ko achanak RK se itni nafrat kyun huyi hai? sultan aaya islie? RK ne jab 1st time madhu se jabardasti shaadi ki, uska insult kiya then these same peeps were dancing in joy for rishbala. ab kya hua achanak?

tbh RK badla le is more in character than that gooey mess they were showing who was showering madhu with loveSleepy

ya rk is always like that...n may be sultan aya isliye n may be becoj of rk n dips...LOL
prob hai mbf /madhu/dd viewers ka taste.they  like sweet simple love story .bas.
mb is always twisted love story then why this bashing roj roj.how boring.mbf mods bhi lachar haiSleepy





no i think mbf mods r nice. they allow peeps to fight...lado! LOL sometimes thats nice. warna in some forums *ahem ahem* mod gods kuch bolne hi nahi deteSleepy


in a way i m just glad wo sweet RK phase is over. its was nauseatingDead but ab cruelty bhi bahot huyi RK ki...ab thoda attitude control ho jaaye. i want to c sultan RK face off & I WANT RK TO WIN!!!!


some forums i agreeDeadSleepy

rk sweet face was too sweet.ufff vd /rk fans bhi pareshan the n uss tym pe vd/rk fans rk ki bashing krte theROFLShocked


ajkal toh his junoonEmbarrassedLOL
@sultan n rk faceoff-vo toh hoga hi but sultan ka bye bye kaise hogaSleepyConfused


arey bye bye na kare RK iska. soch madhu kitna pakayegi if RK kills sultan + wo baccha RK ke gale padegaDead no plz! usse better RK shud use brains over brawn & somehow send sultan to jail...where he rightfully belongs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsBasumatary

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 30095

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Please dont hit me but somehow i feel ye aisa don laane se better they cud have brought mukund back. he was lame i admit but it makes more sense if madhu is back to being sweet with him if he apologizes for his behaviour. DON is too far fetchedSleepy mukund would have been more believable
MrsBasumatary IF-Stunnerz
MrsBasumatary
MrsBasumatary

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 26373

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

Originally posted by calming-melody

when everyone knows ki rk is grey char then why morality ke lectures in mbf...hero ka char hi aisa hai.aisa toh hai nhi he was good in starting n suddenly bad ho gyaWacko


tbh if u want everything very logical a woman who was so horribly insulted (that horrid marriage, wo SR, grihpravesh, constant insults), whose mother was insulted, father was beaten up, sisters career was destroyed...such a woman falling in ishq wala lowe with her tormentor also is illogical. tab toh maine ek bhi post nahi dekhi where anyone asked why madhu is being so shameless??? tab every single person was going ga ga over chemistry & stuff.

so if "madhu aisi hi hai" explains this stupidity of her "RK aisa hi hai" should explain his madness i guessLOL


point to be notedClapLOL
madhu bhi kam pagal nhi hai...they both r fighters.thats why rima r different.
u rem her dialogue chawl wala-mein aisi hi hun aur kabhi nhi badlungi
rk bhi-mein aisa hi hun.ri8 kameena
they both r ziddi

i love this show just becoj of detail characterization of lead charactersClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

MrsBasumatary IF-Stunnerz
MrsBasumatary
MrsBasumatary

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 26373

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

Please dont hit me but somehow i feel ye aisa don laane se better they cud have brought mukund back. he was lame i admit but it makes more sense if madhu is back to being sweet with him if he apologizes for his behaviour. DON is too far fetchedSleepy mukund would have been more believable

 i agree mukund is tolerable but this donSleepy
@brain-i want to see rk intelligence .he should deal with don with his brain...like our old rkWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Joined: 18 May 2007
Posts: 30095

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
hey wo 40 lakhs ka kya hua yaar? usko toh sab log bhul hi gaye haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsBasumatary

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mad HouselIOl#39: The Race To Get Over Colour Pink

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: The.Lannister   Replies: 1174   Views: 25189

The.Lannister 1174 25189 10 April 2013 at 7:13am by MrsBasumatary
Mad HouselIOl#38: The Race To Get Over Colour Pink

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: The.Lannister   Replies: 1167   Views: 25082

The.Lannister 1167 25082 27 March 2013 at 6:45am by MrsBasumatary
Item GIrls ~ Mashallah #5~:Comin back 2 da RACE:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: Mrs.ZSK   Replies: 1156   Views: 27539

Mrs.ZSK 1156 27539 22 March 2013 at 4:52pm by Mrs.ZSK
Race Star Banane Ki CC#29 (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: Metis   Replies: 745   Views: 32828

Metis 745 32828 22 February 2013 at 9:51am by AngelicDesires
Pink Bunnies Luvz Pepsi *Invites Only* 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55

Author: .PEPZIANGEL.   Replies: 435   Views: 18045

.PEPZIANGEL. 435 18045 27 April 2012 at 9:05pm by L_Z_L_H_N

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index