Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mad HouselIOl#40: The Race To Get Over Colour Pink (Page 129)

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by calming-melody

ohhkk shammu means shyam i thought its shamsherD'ohLOL

n ya shammu better hota.his evilness rocks n expressions r thousand tyms better than sleppy arSleepy

@sulbala fan-dagabaj reAngryLOL

shamu ke expressions! my dil goes hmmmLOL

@bold: LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsBasumatary

MrsBasumatary IF-Stunnerz
MrsBasumatary
MrsBasumatary

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

ohhkk shammu means shyam i thought its shamsherD'ohLOL

n ya shammu better hota.his evilness rocks n expressions r thousand tyms better than sleppy arSleepy

@sulbala fan-dagabaj reAngryLOL

shamu ke expressions! my dil goes hmmmLOL

@bold: LOLLOL

see we both loves bad char but actor accha ho but ar is worst choice for donSleepy
@bold-Evil Smile

btw ye recap kya kya problem haiROFL

The.Lannister

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Recap bahot annoy karta hai muze! i cant tolerate don for 20 min in the serial but usmein they have to add 2 extra min of recap tooSleepy

MrsBasumatary

MrsBasumatary
MrsBasumatary

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Recap bahot annoy karta hai muze! i cant tolerate don for 20 min in the serial but usmein they have to add 2 extra min of recap tooSleepy

they actually shows rk as villain n don as heroAngryLOL
2 extra minShockedConfusedprecap na

The.Lannister

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
i was thinking of a track that can lead to heroine track:

madhu decides to stay on at RK mansion...but not bcoz of lowe but for revenge. she also pretends that she loves rk...like he did ...same 2 same, but rk being rk...he reads her like a book. he understands she does love him par ye filhaal jo wo dikha rahi hai wo natak hai uska. hence he is ready with a counter attack of his own

so madhu revenge pura karti hai & decides to humiliate RK in front of the world like he did her in the chawl. hence maybe calls a press conference or arranges a party for some reason. in this party b4 she can do anything RK says over the past few days he has seen his wife is a wonderful actor...and hence he is launching her opposite him in a new filmEvil Smile

aisa karke 2 fayda hai RK ko: beizzati se bach jayega + madhu uske paas rahegiWink

ur thots

MrsBasumatary

MrsBasumatary
MrsBasumatary

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

madhu decides to stay on at RK mansion...but not bcoz of lowe but for revenge. she also pretends that she loves rk...like he did ...same 2 same, but rk being rk...he reads her like a book. he understands she does love him par ye filhaal jo wo dikha rahi hai wo natak hai uska. hence he is ready with a counter attack of his own

so madhu revenge pura karti hai & decides to humiliate RK in front of the world like he did her in the chawl. hence maybe calls a press conference or arranges a party for some reason. in this party b4 she can do anything RK says over the past few days he has seen his wife is a wonderful actor...and hence he is launching her opposite him in a new filmEvil Smile

aisa karke 2 fayda hai RK ko: beizzati se bach jayega + madhu uske paas rahegiWink

ur thots

beautiful prediction shru.i really want revenge from madhu side.if this track can give us heroine track.Embarrassed

love passion hate everything is possible in this track...i really want to see this trackClap

teko kya lagta hai cvs heroine track kyo nhi dikha rhe.mb has loyel audience so...

The.Lannister

MrsBasumatary
MrsBasumatary

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
tune a2 promo dekhaEvil Smile

that track is my dream for rima...

The.Lannister

The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged

ur thots

beautiful prediction shru.i really want revenge from madhu side.if this track can give us heroine track.Embarrassed

love passion hate everything is possible in this track...i really want to see this trackClap

teko kya lagta hai cvs heroine track kyo nhi dikha rhe.mb has loyel audience so...

i know u dont believe this...but i think heroine track nahi aayegaLOL i think wo bas carrot dikhaya hai fans ko...aisa kuch nahi hoga

when the title was 'shikhar' it made sense to show madhus career growth (reaching shikhar n stuff). now with the title as MEIEJ...actress banne ki jaroorat hi nahi haiLOL

MrsBasumatary

Go to top