Mad HouselIOl#40: The Race To Get Over Colour Pink - Page 98

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by calming-melody

ohhkk shammu means shyam i thought its shamsher😆

n ya shammu better hota.his evilness rocks n expressions r thousand tyms better than sleppy ar🥱

@sulbala fan-dagabaj re😡😆

shamu ke expressions! my dil goes hmmm😆

@bold: 😆😆
Originally posted by iolahardy

shamu ke expressions! my dil goes hmmm😆

@bold: 😆😆

see we both loves bad char but actor accha ho but ar is worst choice for don🥱
@bold-😈

btw ye recap kya kya problem hai🤣
Recap bahot annoy karta hai muze! i cant tolerate don for 20 min in the serial but usmein they have to add 2 extra min of recap too🥱

Recap bahot annoy karta hai muze! i cant tolerate don for 20 min in the serial but usmein they have to add 2 extra min of recap too🥱

they actually shows rk as villain n don as hero😡😆
2 extra min😲😕precap na
i was thinking of a track that can lead to heroine track:

madhu decides to stay on at RK mansion...but not bcoz of lowe but for revenge. she also pretends that she loves rk...like he did ...same 2 same, but rk being rk...he reads her like a book. he understands she does love him par ye filhaal jo wo dikha rahi hai wo natak hai uska. hence he is ready with a counter attack of his own

so madhu revenge pura karti hai & decides to humiliate RK in front of the world like he did her in the chawl. hence maybe calls a press conference or arranges a party for some reason. in this party b4 she can do anything RK says over the past few days he has seen his wife is a wonderful actor...and hence he is launching her opposite him in a new film😈

aisa karke 2 fayda hai RK ko: beizzati se bach jayega + madhu uske paas rahegi😉

ur thots

i was thinking of a track that can lead to heroine track:

madhu decides to stay on at RK mansion...but not bcoz of lowe but for revenge. she also pretends that she loves rk...like he did ...same 2 same, but rk being rk...he reads her like a book. he understands she does love him par ye filhaal jo wo dikha rahi hai wo natak hai uska. hence he is ready with a counter attack of his own

so madhu revenge pura karti hai & decides to humiliate RK in front of the world like he did her in the chawl. hence maybe calls a press conference or arranges a party for some reason. in this party b4 she can do anything RK says over the past few days he has seen his wife is a wonderful actor...and hence he is launching her opposite him in a new film😈

aisa karke 2 fayda hai RK ko: beizzati se bach jayega + madhu uske paas rahegi😉

ur thots

beautiful prediction shru.i really want revenge from madhu side.if this track can give us heroine track.😳

love passion hate everything is possible in this track...i really want to see this track👏

teko kya lagta hai cvs heroine track kyo nhi dikha rhe.mb has loyel audience so...
tune a2 promo dekha😈

that track is my dream for rima...

beautiful prediction shru.i really want revenge from madhu side.if this track can give us heroine track.😳

love passion hate everything is possible in this track...i really want to see this track👏

teko kya lagta hai cvs heroine track kyo nhi dikha rhe.mb has loyel audience so...

i know u dont believe this...but i think heroine track nahi aayega😆 i think wo bas carrot dikhaya hai fans ko...aisa kuch nahi hoga

when the title was 'shikhar' it made sense to show madhus career growth (reaching shikhar n stuff). now with the title as MEIEJ...actress banne ki jaroorat hi nahi hai😆
asad-zoe getting engaged in ekdum filmy ishtyle..

tune a2 promo dekha😈

that track is my dream for rima...

kal open kiya tha maine but video buffer hi nahi hua. meko WU dena😳