Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
guess CVs as usual were speaking r minds when they said ye story madhubala: ek ishq ek junoon hai...naaki madhubala: ek ishq ek junoon ek sadakchaap 🤣

other than this one episode i did not like todays episote. y did madhu tolerate all that handcuffing drama? when paddy called her she cud have asked her to get the police ...wouldnt have taken much time right?

arent these guys taking this junoon thing in a whole wrong manner? that mewo by RK really scared me!

ur thots
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iolahardy

guess CVs as usual were speaking r minds when they said ye story madhubala: ek ishq ek junoon hai...naaki madhubala: ek ishq ek junoon ek sadakchaap 🤣

other than this one episode i did not like todays episote. y did madhu tolerate all that handcuffing drama? when paddy called her she cud have asked her to get the police ...wouldnt have taken much time right?

arent these guys taking this junoon thing in a whole wrong manner? that mewo by RK really scared me!

ur thots

today's handcuff scene.. It was not necessary😵🤢
i enjoyed today epi minus handcuff scene
its very clear now that rk wants old madhu n its not possible abhi n rk def needs love advise.
@rk dialogues-check this linkhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3536795🤣

The.Lannister thumbnail
Originally posted by: calming-melody

today's handcuff scene.. It was not necessary😵🤢
i enjoyed today epi minus handcuff scene
its very clear now that rk wants old madhu n its not possible abhi n rk def needs love advise.
@rk dialogues-check this linkhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3536795🤣

muze aajka episode accha nahi laga re! the way he said he will strip if she doesnt answer him was just yuck!🤢

i am wondering whats stopping madhu from calling the police. she should have asked her mom to do the honors😆
RiddhimaK thumbnail

muze aajka episode accha nahi laga re! the way he said he will strip if she doesnt answer him was just yuck!🤢

i am wondering whats stopping madhu from calling the police. she should have asked her mom to do the honors😆

cvs r copying my damon😆
i just hate hathkari scene bas...🤢

@madhu-her mahanta

btw cvs should stop these things...india mein grey char cant work🥱
The.Lannister thumbnail

cvs r copying my damon😆
i just hate hathkari scene bas...🤢

@madhu-her mahanta

btw cvs should stop these things...india mein grey char cant work🥱

CVs themselves dont understand what is grey & what is being downright villainish🥱 and takkar dono ke beech barabar ki ho toh maza ata hai...ye kya ek mahaan n ek nonsense karta jata hai🥱
RiddhimaK thumbnail
i love damon ki evilness becoj uski heroine is real jungli billi.😎

indian heroines.🤓
RiddhimaK thumbnail

CVs themselves dont understand what is grey & what is being downright villainish🥱 and takkar dono ke beech barabar ki ho toh maza ata hai...ye kya ek mahaan n ek nonsense karta jata hai🥱

@this is rubbish🤢
i just hope madhu bhi kamini ban jae n rk ko pareshan kare😡
The.Lannister thumbnail
Dono limit mein rehke agar ek dusre ko pareshan kare na toh its fun to watch. IPK mein gul had shown this part very well👏 MB mein kya bas RK ka BBB chalta hai. 🥱
RiddhimaK thumbnail

Dono limit mein rehke agar ek dusre ko pareshan kare na toh its fun to watch. IPK mein gul had shown this part very well👏 MB mein kya bas RK ka BBB chalta hai. 🥱

i agree.
btw whats the need to disgust the viewers🤢(today epi)

i think i should skip mb some epi😕
The.Lannister thumbnail

i agree.
btw whats the need to disgust the viewers🤢(today epi)

i think i should skip mb some epi😕

i cant even do that! maine ek baar band kar diya toh mom kuch dekhna shuru kar degi...n then wont let me watch wen i want 2 c again😡😆